Thread: an extreme combination.

Arrow an extreme combination.

on the lighter side of life...

For 13-year-old German schoolboy Dennis Bueller, it's a lesson he won't forget.

The Recklinghausen lad was blasted out of the window of his bathroom from the fireball created by his dad's lighter which ignited the air freshener he had sprayed moments earlier.

"I began fiddling with a lighter my dad left in there and suddenly there was this big orange whoosh! of flame. I woke up outside with my clothes burned off me and smelling like a barbecue," Bueller said.

Bueller suffered burns to his face, arms, legs and upper body and will require months of treatment. He will need months of care.

Dad Artur, 31, said: "He said the downstairs loo smelled but I think he realises he was a bit dim in playing with a lighter."

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...33-663,00.html

smart aussy's would sue the air freshener company.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

all i really saw when i read this a 13 year old kid using a spraycan of air freshener and a lighter to make a blowtorch, which backfired... i could be wrong here though.

any smart parent would wonder why their 13 year old kid has their lighter.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    smart aussy's would sue the air freshener company.
    David, I think you are confusing a smart aussy (hmm, isn't that a bit of an oxymoron? Zing!) with a morally bankrupt American.

OH, and David, although she passed, I was just trying to give you a little 'zing' on the other thread. No offense taken buddy. I took it in good fun.