clothes, we all where them in public... you'd think. what we wear in our everyday routines is a manifestation of our inner qualities, or self; a physical representation of our core beliefs and ideals. do we wear clothing which is mass marketted such as from the likes of fashion stores, are they second hand, or hand-made? do we wear different apparel coresponding to any given event or activity? is our clothing choice due to function, flamboyance, or both? do you take into account color choices based on the energies attributed to certain colors? do you like many pockets or no pockets? loose or tight fitting?

here i give an example of the messege being relayed here... my winter wardrobe consists of sweat pants under BDU's, the added padding also allows for a greater protection during physical confrontations in the winter(colder months), i tend to wear two wool sweaters at any given time, these too serve as extra(and excellent) padding for elbow strikes and forewarm blocking-striking techniques, aside from the supreme qualities of wool as a warm and breathable insulation; double folding the sleev es also greatly increases wrist padding. my shoes are low-cut hiking shoes, built for the trail, yet fit and feel like any other casual shoe. my color choices tend towards the earth tones which allows one to disappear into the surroundings better if such a need arises... wool hats and beanies serve as an enhancement to head strike techniques, aswell as offering minimal head protection(which is better than none).

so has anyone give some time and energy to what they are wearing?