Thread: Important announcement for the choy lei fut fraternity

Important announcement for the choy lei fut fraternity

01 NOV 2008

Dear Members,

The Choy Lei Fut Kung Fu International Association (HK) will be hosting it's 7th Annual celebration to announce the new board of directors.
    Also the night will mark the inauguration of the European branch of the Choy Lei Fut Kung Fu International Association.
    The details for the event are as follows:

Venue: LUGUNA PALACE RESTAURANT (Banquet Hall)
    Address: 3/F FISHERMAN'S WHARF 8 LAGUNA VERDE AVENUE HUNGHOM
    Date : Sunday November 9, 2008
    Time: 17:00 - 23:00

The Choy Lei Fut Kung Fu International Association invites all people of the Choy Lei Fut fraternity to join in this celebration.

Choy Lei Fut members who wish to attend the event and banquet, please contact the Chairman of The Choy Lei Fut Kung Fu International Association (HK)
    Mr Lui Tak Wing for further details.

敬啟者

本會於2008年11月9日星期日在紅磡海逸道八號漁人碼頭三樓海逸皇官大酒樓全廳為蔡李佛功夫國際聯會第 七屈職員就職 暨歐洲蔡李佛功夫聯會成立就職典禮舉行懇親會晚宴敬請各同門參加.

蔡李佛功夫國際聯會敬啟
    2008年11月1日
    再者:若有意參加請電本會 呂德榮主席
    聯絡電話 (+852)23621432

used to be in the yookay, but now in my own little world.
    As I had come up with the design & layout for the European CLF branch logo I really wanted to go to this, but unfortunately under the recent economic climate I couldn’t afford it, sigh.

Wow,
    thanks for posting the info

I will be unable to attend as it is to short notice, but would have made the trip even for the weekend if it had come up a month later. My Sigung is up for office in the upcoming provincial election and so we are very busy working on his campaign. Otherwise i am sure we would attend.

I'll see Sigung this week and ask him to contact the Assoc. President in HK for more details.

again thank you for the information.

One.
    Robert James
    5th Gen. Bak Hsing Kwoon
    bakhsingkwoon@gmail.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SatoriScience
    "Whip the pole like the dragon whips its tail. Punches are like a tiger sticking out its head!"