Thread: What's happened to Alan Orr wing chun?

What's happened to Alan Orr wing chun?

Just curious why there isn't much chat on here about the Alan Orr style of wing chun? I enjoyed the video clips that came out last year, read about the chi sau comp in (I think) spring 2008, but I've heard nothing since. Does anyone know if they are still around?

Quote Originally Posted by ronro View Post
    Just curious why there isn't much chat on here about the Alan Orr style of wing chun? I enjoyed the video clips that came out last year, read about the chi sau comp in (I think) spring 2008, but I've heard nothing since. Does anyone know if they are still around?
    I'm sure they are still around. Its just that neither Alan or his students frequent this forum very often.

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    I'm sure they are still around. Its just that neither Alan or his students frequent this forum very often.
    Judging by the talks on the forum...I can see why. LOL
    “An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.” – Friedrich Engels

Thanks for your interest.

All is fine. I'm not that big on forums.

I have a blog on my site with I update with news of what we are doing etc.

Right now we are building a strong group of good instructors for the future of our system.

Also we have a lot of new guys wanting to fight, so we are training these guys. I also now have other MMA guys interested in CSL wing chun and our methods for chinese boxing etc.

I have some guys fighting in 2 weeks.

Also I will host a MMA show next year as part of my new fight wear company.

www.10thlegionfightwear.com its not finished but you can read the blog and some of the links are up.

Next year we will have 3 or 4 guys fighting Pro MMA with our wing chun skills.

My best

Alan
    Last edited by Alan Orr; 11-03-2008 at 06:51 PM.

Hi Alan, thanks for the link. Glad to hear you guys are still around and doing stuff, hope it all goes well. Is Peter Irving a part of your team?

Hi Alan, thanks for the link. Glad to hear you guys are still around and doing stuff, hope it all goes well. Is Peter Irving a part of your team?
    Thanks, All is going very well. We have a strong group of guys.

Pete is a very good friend and training partner. His team the knuckledraggers and our team the Iron Wolves are like brothers. We all work together.

Best

Alan