Thread: Nascar

Nascar

Nascar drivers are the best. All other drivers are inferior. Nascar drivers mainly rely on skillful left turns - therefore all other turns are crap and people who like to turn right must be ill-informed. IRL drivers are a joke- and don't get me started on motorcycles... bah- motorcycles with their fancy costumes and flashy bikes- worthless if you ask me. If you drive a car- you're not driving it correctly unless you use Nascar techniques. That means things like lights, turn signals, and upholstery are completely useless- why even have them in cars at all? Sheesh, I feel sorry for those saps that... you know... drive for pleasure- or travel. They clearly don't get it. Nascar has the best marketing- everybody likes Nascar- they have cool sunglasses- endorsements- drinks- heck- Nascar drivers are celebrities. Have you ever heard of a dirt track driver? Heck no- must mean that dirt track drivers have no skill. Once I heard this guy say he drove a dragster--- I laughed in his face- why there's no left turns in running a strip!!! How can that be even considered skillful driving?! Bah- NASCAR rules so stop driving unless you use superior nascar technique and have a couple of cool #3 tribute stickers on your car!

You started this thread why?

because my balls itch

its a clever witty satire about martial arts

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Nascar sucks. They have lost all the tradition. They are like the McDonalds of driving.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

did you not watch days of thunder or something?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.