Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon 洪胜馆

Blog Entries

10 Rules of the Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon

The 10 rules of the Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon

1. Seek approval of your Sefu for all things relative to the school/style/branch .
    2. Practice Hard daily..
    3. Fight to win .
    4. Sex in moderation (modified from Buddhist Philosophy that says Avoid altogether).
    5. Eat Healthy.
    6. Develope strength thru Endurance.
    7. Practice your breathing (Chi Gung/Hay Gung).
    8.Make Sounds.("Yik" for punches/"Wah for Tiger Claws/"Tik" for Kicks).
    9. Never back down from an enemy, (unless to your advantage).
    10. Through Practice, you cannot be bullied. you will always be self-confident.

American Hung-Sing Goon's
    "Club Creed"

1. I will honor and obey my Sefu.
    2. I will respect my fellow classmates.
    3. I will not intentionally bring dishonor, or negative attention to neither my school nor my Sefu.
    4. I will not bully anyone weaker, or misuse my gung fu in any way.
    5. I will protect those that cannot defend themselves.
    6. I will train hard.
    7. I will eat healthy.
    8. I will not misuse drugs, or alcohol.
    9. I will obey all laws of the land.
    10. My main purpose of learning martial arts is to build a strong body, mind, and spirit, and to be able to protect myself from harm.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 11-09-2008 at 11:45 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Hey Terrygrey,
    Why don't you come right out and so what your problem is. It is obvious that's something is disturbing you. Negativity is most unbecoming and in your case childish.

BTW Frank, I'm the Five Family guy in LA. All my respect to Lau Bun lineage.
    Jay

Blog Entries

Clearing up the misconceptions

What school of choy lee fut used the hung sing name first?

Well, they both sound similar to each other when spoken, however, chan heung used the hung sing (洪圣) name that meant "great sage" while jeung hung sing was originally using (洪 胜) which means "hung victory" and because of his involvement with the hung mun secret society, he had to change his schools name to (鴻勝) which means "glorious/grand victory". Still, the new hung can be read as "great wild goose," and this makes sense because to the chinese the goose represents "longevity" and the name on jeung hung sing's sifu's flag meant the word "longevity".

So to answer the question to who used it first? No one. They both used names that if translated into english would be two completely different meanings. Both are the first to use their individual names.

WHO WAS FIRST IN FUT SAN, CHAN HEUNG OR JEUNG HUNG SING?
    THAT ONE IS HARD TO SAY. SOME CHAN FAMILY INFO SAYS CHAN HEUNG'S PEOPLE WERE IN FUT SAN AROUND 1848, BUT JEUNG HUNG SING WAS THERE IN 1849. IT'S POSSIBLE JEUNG HUNG SING CAME SECOND TO FUT SAN. BUT, JEUNG HUNG SING WAS DEFINATELY IN FUT SAN 16 YEARS PRIOR TO WHEN THE CHAN FAMILY CLAIM CHAN HEUNG SENT HIM THERE.

WHO SENT JEUNG HUNG SING TO OPEN A SCHOOL IN FUT SAN?

THAT WOULD BE THE GREEN GRASS MONK. FUT SAN WAS A HOTBED FOR REVOLUTIONARIES, AND THE GREEN GRASS MONK PERSONALLY TRAINED JEUNG HUNG SING TO TRAIN THE FIGHTERS THERE. CONTRARY TO THE MISCONCEPTION OF CHAN HEUNG SENDING JEUNG HUNG SING TO FUT SAN, THE GREEN GRASS MONK TOLD JEUNG HUNG SING TO MAKE CONTACT WITH THE HEADS OF THE HUNG MUN AND OFFER TO OPEN A SCHOOL TO TRAIN THE FIGHTERS.

WHO WAS JEUNG HUNG SING'S MOST INFLUENTIAL SIFU?

AGAIN, THAT WOULD BE THE GREEN GRASS MONK. WHY? BECAUSE WHEN CHAN HEUNG'S CLF WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1836, JEUNG HUNG SING WAS A 12 OLD BOY, AND HE WAS ONLY UNDER CHAN HEUNG'S CARE FOR A TOTAL OF 5 YEARS (1836-1841). AT THAT POINT, CHAN HEUNG'S CLF WAS NOWHERE NEAR A COMPLETION STAGE IN ITS DEVELOPMENT. SO JEUNG HUNG SING ONLY PICKED UP THE EARLIEST STAGES OF CHAN FAMILY CLF.

FROM 1841-1849 JEUNG HUNG SING STUDIED THE FUT GAR SYSTEM UNDER THE GREEN GRASS MONK, WHO, WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLETING JEUNG HUNG SING'S GUNG FU TRAINING.

IT WAS THE GREEN GRASS MONK WHO INSTILLED THE REVOLUTIONARY SPIRIT WITHIN JEUNG HUNG SING AS WELL AS TEACHING HIM CHINESE MEDICINE. AS WELL AS TRAINING HIM TO BECOME A "426" REDPOLE ENFORCER. THIS POSITION WAS THE MUSCLE OF THE TRIAD. A REDPOLE WILL SETTLE PROBLEMS, OR DROP THE HAMMER WHEN NEEDED.

WHEN JEUNG HUNG SING OPENED HIS SCHOOL, WAS IT A CHAN FAMILY CLF SCHOOL FOR CHAN HEUNG OR A SCHOOL FOR THE GREEN GRASS MONK?

PRIOR TO STUDYING CHAN FAMILY CLF, JEUNG HUNG SING WAS A STUDENT OF LEE YAU SAN, AND ALREADY KNEW SOME LEE GAR. BUT, WHEN JEUNG HUNG SING OPENED HIS 洪 胜 HUNG SING KWOON, HE KNEW MORE FUT GAR THAN HE DID CHAN HEUNG'S CHOY LEE FUT. JEUNG HUNG SING ESTABLISHED IS SCHOOL IN 1851 AND MISSED OUT ON AT LEAST 20 YEARS OF CHAN FAMILY CLF'S DEVELOPMENT BECAUSE HE WAS BUSY TRAINING HUNG MUN FIGHTERS, PARTICIPATING IN EVERY REVOLUTION DURING HIS LIFETIME, AS WELL AS EVADING THE CLUTCHES OF THE QING GOVERNMENT.

HOWEVER, I DO BELIEVE BASED ON RESEARCH THAT SOMEWHERE IN THE MID 1860'S THERE WAS REFORMATION OF THE CHOY LEE FUT STYLE. PERHAPS THIS WAS THE TIME WHEN JEUNG HUNG SING RETURNED TO KING MUI TO PAY HIS RESPECTS TO HIS FORMER SIFU (CHAN HEUNG).

still under construction.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 11-10-2008 at 01:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    Cool, cool. Thank you sir.

Blog Entries

terry grey is a *****

You're a pie faced transexual terry grey

Quote Originally Posted by Terrygrey View Post
    Quick everyone, give the guy the applause for his craptacular book!

Remember , you get the crap in print form at your fingertips, for just $9.99 including postage. Grab the chance and learn the secrets of the futshan hung sing kwoon!

Yeah, we know, greenhouse effect and environmental conservation... but you still got to use the paper.....even if its for toiletry needs!
    Remember, what's the difference between the use in the (his) latest new craptacular book and the flankies own toiletry needs?

Well, one is where he PRINTS crap onto the precious paper. The other is where he WIPES crap onto the paper. Which do you prefer?

The difference you ask? Well, think ODOUR! one may be relatively odourless, the other will stink you to futshan and back.

Free trip to the futshan hung sing kwoon. Remember keep the spot light on his futshan craptacular!

Blog Entries

eAT A DIK TERRY GREY.....GAY FUK

Last edited by hskwarrior; 07-07-2014 at 09:43 AM.