Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaolin Temple Myths

Blog Entries
    and so is your mom.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Frank's probably been waiting to use that for a few days now (it took him a long time to come up with)

I honestly don't give a rat's butt about any of the CLF history but it is amusing as all heck watching you "cite" sources which would never stand up under real research criteria. Here's a hint Frank, just because it comes out of China and is in Chinese doesn't mean it is accurate. There are 3 books that say Lama was founded by Da Mo at Shaolin

I know it really bothers you that no one cares about you. But maybe if you weren't an abrasive jerk whose insecurities didn't rage in every post you make you'd win over some friends
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Blog Entries
    and of course, i don't expect anything but negativity from both you are ross. but, i don't care, you won't make me nor break me. so the BEST you can do is talk SHEET. and ANYONE can do that behind a computer.

computer-fu!

Frank, did you actually graduate high school or did they just give you a cookie and send you home one day?

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

No frank, you changed the birthdate because it would better suit your argument and support your version. You openly admitted that.

There is a big difference between finding out new info and changing your previous story, to completely and admittedly fabricating information. You lose all credibility when you do that. No one trusts your information.

Plus, you just keep researching Chinese Websites and then translating them with babblefish. What exactly does that prove?

And you make it seem like you are the only one in the world who can now solve this great riddle, like you are Nicolas Cage or something. I am going to trust people who have actually studied and received degrees in Asian history, long before I will believe the 'research' that you do - especially because you have changed dates and then came of with stories about why you changed them - as some kind of 'bait' and a 'test' for others. C'mon....

And you recently got some info from the Hung Muhn society. That is great, but it does not prove anything. It might point in a direction, but if you read this entire thread, you'll understand how the Chinese change history to suit them as well as you did.

Nothing against you Frank, purely analytical info.

No need to slam people and try and be cute and say "your buddy, DFW" and things of that nature. This is a mature thread and everyone is enjoying it.

Blog Entries
    ok bigmouth,

if I am completely and utterly wrong with my history, then why haven't you presented us with something that proves ME wrong? is it because you are no more than a BS artist? i mean you have all day to come up with the bs you bring to this forum......but you cannot prove me wrong thru any research of your own.

all you can do is bithc and complain about this or that. but you are sooooo incapable of proving me wrong. lmao.

Blog Entries
    wait, wait, wait......

if know you only focus on me because you love me so much, but why is it that when right in front of your face that CHAN FAMILY of clf is stealing from the fut san hung sing kwoon and you have nothing to say about THAT?

it is the chan family information of CLF that is faulty. chan heung's manuals are filled with discrepancies. for example, jeung hung sing being sent by CHAN HEUNG to fut san in 1867 to open a chan family clf school. LMAO......what about the government records that show jeung hung sing established in fut san in 1851?

but of course, you love me. you don't EVER make mention of the lies the chan family of clf spread.

Blog Entries
    i got more than just hung mun (not Hung Muhn) history.

Plus, I got the blessings of the Hung Mun's dragon head who is giving me official seal of approval on our history of Jeung Hung Sing.

however aside from Jeung Hung Sing's birthdate, I have been 100% on the money.

Blog Entries
    ask ya moms dave. she know's EVERYTHING.

Move that the CLF lineage war be taken off the Shaolin Temple Myths thread as nobody except for the CLF people care about it at all.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Blog Entries
    and YES, in regards to CLF, I am the only person within this family of gung fu that has found the information that i have on the Green Grass Monk, who is far MORE than just Jeung Hung Sing's teacher.

Blog Entries
    when people bring my name up, then i will come and defend myself.

move this thread to the kung fu section. anywhere dave ross and his crony mike parella are around, nothing but negativity takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Move that the CLF lineage war be taken off the Shaolin Temple Myths thread as nobody except for the CLF people care about it at all.
    You'd think Frank would be content with the 300 CLF threads he started here this week

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    I disagree.

Only FRANK cares about it.

Other CLF people on here are not mentioning it.

Frank was only mentioned as a reference to show how people change dates.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    when people bring my name up
    Trust us Frank, no one EVER brings your name up