Thread: Singapore Hung Sing Kwoon history

Singapore Hung Sing Kwoon history

Shifu Frank You lie about promote Sum sing Yat Ga when all you do is badmouth Chan Family Cai li Fo.

Singapore HSKwoon say jeung hung sing die young age - reference from 2001 Singapore Hung Sing Kwoon Anniversary book.

Shifu Frank say:

“singapore Hung Sing Kwoon has the exact same history as i do, except that they believe jeung hung sing was killed as a young man. Fut San hsk and myself both have proven that theory WRONG.”

IS THAT THE EXACT SAME HISTORY? NO!

What happen if Singapore change death of Jeung Hung Sing from young to old? Are They Thief as You call others? Liars?

They must be LIARS as per what say you then. call them and say to elder Master Jeung Mung Yun Chia Ya Soon you are LIAR You Must change record of what you say.

Singapore Hung Sing Kwan say there is 2 versions of History. Anyone can phone them and they will say so.

Next:
    Shifu Frank ask to Chan family come to you then?

Phone Master Chan Yong Fa (02) 9281 1817 and ask him that to settle dispute to send persons who represent association from him? Say to him that you call them biatches as You say and Liars and then just close phone and wait...

Shifu Frank i not agrue bout GGM history AT ALL. I even Agree with you so please READ what I write ant try understand. I not agree to use profanity against other Shifu just agree you history GGm etc.

Shifu frank say:
    "look at the number 9 picture. I'm standing with Chia Yan Soon. He knows me very well, and in fact, one of his disciples was my original mentor in the research of all the history.

Because you are in picture not mean you are great friend with someone.

Now you say 4 version...
    1. die young
    2. die old
    3. die young but fight and got stab
    4. got poison

Call Sydney Master Chan and tell him what YOU say about him. You have NO GUTS TO DO THIS, HAVE YOU?

also Cai li fo and also call elder Chia Yan Soon and say he Liar as YOU say for HE PRINT WRONG STORY IN SINGAPORE ANNIVERSARY BOOK.
    one information for you I also know Mater Chia Yia Soon very very well.

You are really terrible student from such a good Shifu you have. You disgrace and bring shame on him. Let your student go to him to learn and save them Shifu Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    I HAVE SIFU THOMAS FUHR'S EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.

I WILL EITHER CALL HIM OR EMAIL HIM AND TELL HIM WHAT YOU WANT ME TO TELL HIM. SURE.

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?
    Its not what I want you to say... ITS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING ABOUT CHAN FAMILY, SO SAY IT TO THEM!!!

Tell him what you have say - Shifu Fhur you think that they his Shifu etc are Liars and biatches as You say.

Tell him you think as you say that Master Yong Fa is Lying and making stories up.

Master Chan Yong Fa (02) 9281 1817

hahahaha......

i call you guys biatches.

i have never personally insulted chan yong fa.
    Oh, I think you have. He is a representative of the Chan Family.

what i do say is that his information about jeung hung sing or whatever information coming from the chan family about MY founder is wrong. completely wrong.

now what?
    Uh, no. You say that the Chan Family are LIARS and THIEVES and that they have STOLE your beloved Green Grass Monk story. LOL, like it's YOUR story....LOL

THAT is what you say.

Shifu Frank YOU have insulted Master Yong Fa now you cower in corner...?!

[B]I have given you Phone Sydney number and call them as YOU SAY LIARS and BIATCHES... ask for Shifu Mark Whelan or Shifu Barry Hale and say that to them this... exactly as you say here not like you diplomatic say to Shifu Fuhr... um hi this Shifu Frank I found discrepancy ... ( meanwhile heavy breath from Shifu Frank, poo in pants for not want Shifu Fiuhr to become upset and come down and sort out business face to face.) I you friend Shifu Fuhr over phone and backstab here on forum, Liar and Thief name call.

As I say before let your 1 student go to sigung to learn.

Also you say other post bout Shifu Ross etc regards fighting... If he not fighter how can he produce fighter? obvoiuos can fight and student can also.. in street and also proof in tournament.

What about America HSK what fight? none to show just leap off tall building with a single bound... remind me of Superman tale!

up up and away

Just call them Shifu Frank thats all...... Just call them I have given you details and stop talking silly fool.

Call Shifu Whelan or Shifu Hale or Master Chan annd say EXACTLT AS YOU SAY HERE ON FORUM!!!

man or mouse lets see if you call them and say EXACTLY words Biatches and Liars that use You.

YOU are avoid things Shifu Frank...

call the people I give you above!

Also correctly say to Shifu Fuhr that his Shifu is Liar, Thief and that you think as you say Chan family is Biatches.

Thats is all and do not Avoid things and be coward and say Shifu Fuhr this shifu Fuhr that... YOU COWARD otherwis you make call.

Shifu Frank, Call Shifu Whelan or Shifu Hale or Master Chan annd say EXACTLT LANGUAGE AS YOU SAY HERE ON FORUM!!! I have given you number.

You Coward!