Thread: Training seminar

Training seminar

What would you be willing to pay for an open 8 hour day seminar in ChuGar SPM, with Q&A time with the Sifu?
    Honor Your Sifu and You Too Shall Have Honor

things are worth only what people are willing to pay. Most I have seen are $40 to $100 each depending on the quality of the teacher and information.
    The most decisive actions in our life...are most often unconsidered actions

I would say 250.00 sounds good. 8 hours in Chu Gar which is pretty much still a closed door South Mantis school.

The Q& A would be priceless.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Thank you, Dale & Wu. I was curious because when I tell people what I charge for one on one lessons they seem to never show up after e-mail contact. I only charge $20.00 a month for 2 hours a week - 4 times a month of training, so I am at this time assuming that it must not be enough do to the fact that it's so cheap, I gues people assume it must be bad kung fu.
    I am going to hold a seminar in the near future and I was only going to charge about $5.00 to $10.00. Basically just enough to cover the price of renting a rec center, I assumed, I would need for all the people, but it seems to be back firing.
    I'm just trying to continue Sigung Sammy Wong's lineage of Chuka, but again it seems since I have closed the school, so I can help people during hard times by paying a minimal fee to continue their training. I have less response than more.
    Thanks again for your input & support of a great system.
    Honor Your Sifu and You Too Shall Have Honor