Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Candle training?

Quote Originally Posted by lfj View Post
    or a fat check for $1 million from james randi:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlfmszwr8rc
    :-) :-) :-)
    "Wing Chun is a bell that appears when rung.

Candles dont hit baaack

Yoshiyahu stirring the waters again. ..putting up a Youtube link then asking- what do you think?
    Plentiful waste of rime and medium
    Last edited by Vajramusti; 02-09-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Ali mentioned he makes $ when guys watch his clips...I feel used and dirty now

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    Ali mentioned he makes $ when guys watch his clips...I feel used and dirty now

How much?

Can't be much, unless you have a lot of hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    How much?

Its not the amount its the principle...

Not sure why he put a table cloth on his head although in all honesty if I put that clip on youtube I'd want my face covered
    Thought his attempt at shadow puppets was poor as well, was it supposed to be a bird or a dog???? and then to blow out the candle is just plain careless.
    A clever man learns from his mistakes but a truly wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

Wing Chun kung fu in Redditch
    Worcestershire Wing Chun Kuen on facebook

Quote Originally Posted by wingchunIan View Post
    Not sure why he put a table cloth on his head although in all honesty if I put that clip on youtube I'd want my face covered
    Thought his attempt at shadow puppets was poor as well, was it supposed to be a bird or a dog???? and then to blow out the candle is just plain careless.
    I think the cloth around the head was to say he was not blowing on it, blindfold ?

Some people will do anything to attract hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Tiger View Post
    How did he know exactly when the candle went out?As evidenced by his body language.
    You dummy ... don't you know he had gain high level of six sense from master the art of blind folder chi sao? Or may be he is given us a con job ... or a blow (out the candle that is) job.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    How much?

He said about $400 a month...

That's why there's a video link in his signature and often in his posts. It's also likely the reason none of his posts make any sense. He just wants to put that bait out there.

I don't know if it still works for him if you use AdBlock, but it's a wonderful thing.

Quote Originally Posted by wtxs View Post
    you dummy ... Don't you know he had gain high level of six sense from master the art of blind folder chi sao? Or may be he is given us a con job ... Or a blow (out the candle that is) job.
    "Wing Chun is a bell that appears when rung.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    He said about $400 a month...

That's why there's a video link in his signature and often in his posts. It's also likely the reason none of his posts make any sense. He just wants to put that bait out there.

I don't know if it still works for him if you use AdBlock, but it's a wonderful thing.

I don't think much of con men, pretty low people on the evolutionary scale.

Now his posts make more sense.

The guy who put that clip up, I don’t know him from Adam.

I could see through the kifia that was over my head, in which I’d used to stop any breath that may have escaped towards the piece of furniture that was covered with a table cloth where a basket of flowers once sat. I don’t understand, I just put up a hyperlink just like everyone else did on their sig, and it’s a reason why everyone puts them there, and I did; for that very same reason.

I’m not baiting anyone and I've just noticed that PM someone was talking about within 3hr ago. It’s a real nice question about the wing chun stance in which I could answer. All you had to do is asks me to check my PM box. Rather than dragging me in the mud if you wanted to talked about something civil.
    Last edited by Ali. R; 02-10-2013 at 05:35 PM.

I rather enjoyed the clip...I can punch a candle out but i have no idea how to begin to do that..awesome!
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"