Thread: Exercises

Exercises

Does anyone know of any really good excercises to make the legs more flexible?

kungfu cowboy Guest

info on stretching

Hello! Here is a link to a site that should answer just about anything you want to know about increasing flexibility. Welcome to the board!

http://www.bl.physik.uni-muenchen.de...ching_toc.html

Dreamer Guest

flexibility is more

If you want to get flexible you often want to be able to use it too. What I mean is that you might be able to do a split without having the ability to do a high spinning kick.
    I have found many muscles I didn't know I had while rollerblading. Some in the lower back, thighs and calfes. They really help you in doing high jumps, keeping the legs up and get more power into the kick even at short range.
    I find that mixing rollerblading and running and stretching often gives good results.
    Also remember that when you have stretched one set of muscles immediately stretch the opposite muscles, because that's when they are the most relaxed. Hope this helps.

[b]D[b]reamer

Papieboni Guest

Good Luck in your Journey.

WahLumChild,

You said that you are about to start your training in Wah Lum in your profile. I am sure you will get enough information and more than you bargained for with regards to stretching when you (if you haven't already) in your studies in Wah Lum, the system has adequate exercises for stretching and building strength and a lot of other things you will need as a beginner student. Hang in there and good luck in yourjourney. In my opinion, the mostimportant thing is that you consult your instructor and build a relationship with him/her and let them develop you.