Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1560

Thread: OT: I want my vote back

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Regardless if it was a stupid act, are you an IDIOT FOR SUGGESTING IT?
    As much of an idiot as you are for suggesting I come up there.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I don't use semantics in arguments. I insulted you, I admit it. As I have some class, your family is off limits to me.
    Let's list your achievements:

1. Liar
    2. Use derogatory language
    3. Insult those that disagree with you
    4. Drop challenges you have no intention on following through with
    5. Persecute and harrass individuals about their training
    6. Accuse others of doing things of which you are also guilty

You have no class. You are a liar, you regularly call people names like dyke and retard, and you then you act all bent out of shape when someone responds to your insults in kind.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Don't forget context either MK. You attacked them to attack the Bush's parenting (which was not an issue anyway). So by your own rules, if the Obama kids EVER misbehave it can be used during a debate involving President Obama.

Just admit it was a cheap shot. Even McCain apologized for his joke about Chelsea Clinton.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

You have no class. You are a liar, you regularly call people names like dyke and retard, and you then you act all bent out of shape when someone responds to your insults in kind.
    You can call me all those and it's cool. We are debating. It comes with the territory. However, I take exception with you bringing the Bush children into the debate. Is this not obvious to you?

One more thing

It must really take alot of courage and balls to tell someone to come get you when it's common knowledge he refuses to travel over 'Net bs.

Don't forget context either MK. You attacked them to attack the Bush's parenting (which was not an issue anyway). So by your own rules, if the Obama kids EVER misbehave it can be used during a debate involving President Obama.
    Yes, the behaviour of children is a result of the parenting.

In other news, water is wet.

Just admit it was a cheap shot. Even McCain apologized for his joke about Chelsea Clinton.
    Chelsea was a drunk s1ut in college, too. She was just smart enough not to get arrested or caught doing it on camera.

That has nothing to do with her dad being president.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

It must really take alot of courage and balls to tell someone to come get you when it's common knowledge he refuses to travel over 'Net bs.
    Smooth observation from a man who has dropped challenges to

1. Rudy.
    2. Fox.
    3. DJ.

Smooth observation from a man who has dropped challenges to

1. Rudy.
    2. Fox.
    3. DJ.
    I've admitted saying that to DJ was wrong.

Fox and Rudy said they were coming here. Fox even brought up my home and work. And Fox called my gym after Rudy encouraged him to and posted the info on his board. Those two are different than DJ, which I admit was wrong.

And Rudy had travelled for an e-challenge as well.

You insulted me several times, and I am a member of my family. Therefore, when can I expect you?
    I'm kinda tired of reading all of this back and forth here.

I have a splendid idea.

It's obvious that Bad is not going to travel anywhere. You only live five hours away. Why not take a trip to Austin. Then you two guys could settle your differences face to face once and for all. Frankly I would like to see Bad's face if someone actually called his bluff.

You two are simply going to continue this on the board until the thread gets shut down. At this rate I will say that will probably happen tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    His father was never a US citizen.
    I don't dispute that. However it is irrelevant. As others have pointed out, including your own (largely Republican-appointed[7/9]) supreme court, Obama was born to an American citizen while on Hawaii, an American state. He is thus a natural born american.
    Last edited by SimonM; 01-22-2009 at 02:17 PM.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

doesn't matter, obama was born on american soil.
    it's been proven and all the bleating and footstamping and rense.com nonsense in the world can't change that.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

It doesn't matter what nationality his parent were.

If a Mexican woman jumps the border and gives birth on this side that baby is a full American citizen with all the rights that the rest of us have......who could one day be president.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    It's unconstitutional, and opens us up to the influence of foreign countries.

If it was legal, then our enemies could plant an agent as a US citizen, who can then run for prez and win. If he wins, then we would be under the control of the very people who want to destroy us.
    Sounds like CIA in the 3rd world.

So can an immigrant have children that then become president?
    A unique snowflake

Quote Originally Posted by WinterPalm View Post
    Sounds like CIA in the 3rd world.

So can an immigrant have children that then become president?
    yes! they can! lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

So I think it's agreed.

Regardless of what you think of the man and his policies Barack Obama is a natural born american and eligible for the office he now holds.

Even the heavily republican dominated supreme court thinks so.

Anyone who challenges it can join the tinfoil hat brigade.

And this thread can now be locked for completeness.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.