Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's official, Mac's Safari sux

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    It's mozilla 4. Basically they are all going to align to the same thing.

as computers become more ubiquitous and the internet is in everyones home and eventually taken for granted...

well, think George Orwell. lol

the only way out of being under some form of constant surveillance will be to remove yourself from the grid completely and do you realize how hard that is to do even now?

No phone, no income, no bills, no home no nothing. It is very hard.

In the future, every single thing you do from the beginning of your life until it ends will be recorded, stored and accessed.

Half way there now with internet, cellphones and people who think social networking is "cool" for finding restaurants and what not. what they really are is data compilation front ends that people willfully give up their privacy to in order to know that their friend or acquaintance is now enjoying a hot cup of tea or about to take a shower or is watching a show.

I'm getting old and will be dead and gone before the total big brother scenario is happening, but it will come, it will come.

Why does everything on this forum eventually become a conspiracy theory, regardless of the topic?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

I generally liked Firefox the best until the latest version - don't care much for how it catalogs EVERYTHING you do, and makes it hard t erase - for example, I do research for my clients, I erase my history every time I go somewhere new in order to be compliant with my NDA's. Safari has simply become the easier to use for me, and has now replaced FireFox, which sucks as I really liked the old version of FireFox.

Saying Mac sucks because there is a subjectively better browser is a fairly ignorant argument.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

I tend to agree. I really hate the new Fire Fox. I upgraded to it and was dismally disappointed. I had to remove it, and go back to the older version.