Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Steven Seagal: Lawman

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Most of this is just conjecture and personal opinion. No basis for it. And what real man has not been married for more then a few years has not intertained the thought of whipping his wife's a$$ now and then? And the nanny thing. It all depends on what she looks like. Or looked like at the time.

I don't see anything here that has not been done by just about everyone in the movie business. What makes him any worse? And besides that, can you whip him?
    Actually it's all true. His marriage to Kelly LeBrock was annulled because he had not divorced his first wife when he married her. So he committed polygamy. He had a kid with his nanny, so we know he slept with her. And hitting a woman is classless, not a joke.

And even if everyone else does it (which is ridiculous to say), why is he some Lama? Would a legit religion look at someone who did those things as someone to look up to, to emulate? Get real.

As to me whipping him, I'd bet on myself. I didn't have to marry my way to my rank, I earned it.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

I could whip him in a foot race easy!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Most of this is just conjecture and personal opinion. No basis for it. And what real man has not been married for more then a few years has not intertained the thought of whipping his wife's a$$ now and then? And the nanny thing. It all depends on what she looks like. Or looked like at the time.
    I don't see anything here that has not been done by just about everyone in the movie business. What makes him any worse? And besides that, can you whip him?

LCP
    lol wow

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Production halted

Too bad as the scandal might have livened up the show.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

This is probably hecka funny...

...if only I watched the show, I might get it better.
    7 Ways to Save "Steven Seagal Lawman"
    By Matt Coker, Thursday, Apr. 15 2010 @ 8:47AM

​As close readers know, Clockwork is a huuuuuuuge fan of Steven Seagal Lawman. Sadly, the A&E reality series has shut down due to silly allegations of sexual harassment, illegal trafficking of females for sex, failure to prevent sexual harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination in violation of public policy, and false representations about employment lodged against the actor/lawman.

First, can you imagine how much better the show would have been if all those things had happened in front of the cameras? Personal assistant Kayden Nguyen alleges Steven Seagal had two Russian hookers at the ready to fulfill his sex needs. Russian hookers = ratings gold. They spent an entire Lawman last season debating whether to kill rats, fer chrissakes.

B) No doubt rejoicing are the thugs, petty criminals and assorted scum of Jefferson Parish, Louisiana, where Steven Seagal served as deputy chief of the reserve deputies. (Don't go telling me that was a title made up for the reality show; Steven Seagal was the only member of the force always shown in a flak jacket with "Sheriff" emblazoned across the chest.)

Well, good citizens of Jefferson Parish, rejoice. Clockwork presents seven ways to save Steven Seagal Lawman.

* Weave in a plot line about how Steven Seagal was performing an undercover sex trafficking investigation. Why hadn't Steven Seagal told anyone Steven Seagal was performing an undercover sex trafficking investigation? Because he's Steven Seagal! Steven Seagal doesn't follow the suits' "rules."

* Point out that the two Russian hookers were actually Sgt. Larry Dyess and Captain Alex Norman in drag.

* Blame it all on PTKSD (Post Traumatic Katrina Stress Disorder).

* Explain Steven Seagal did not reach Steven Seagal's ham hands up the skirt, try to touch the breasts and stick his ham hands down the pants of Nguyen on her first night just for jollies. Steven Seagal was teaching the 23-year-old the proper way to pat down a perp.

* As for repeating the unscheduled pat down the next day, state that Steven Seagal was again giving a lesson. As Steven Seagal's sensei taught Steven Seagal: repetition, repetition, repetition!

* Let Fortunato take the fall. Works every time!

* Change the name of the series to Steven Seagal Lawman? Not So Much.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Busted!

Guilty plea in Seagal reality-show arrest
    The Associated Press
    Published: Monday, August 30, 2010 at 3:00 p.m.
    Last Modified: Monday, August 30, 2010 at 3:01 p.m.

GRETNA — A 30-year-old Marrero man who last year challenged his cocaine possession arrest during filming of the A&E network series “Steven Seagal: Lawman” has pleaded guilty in state court.

Jimmy Sarrio admitted Friday that he had a small amount of cocaine when arrested July 26, 2009. He was sentenced to two years probation.

Sarrio waged a pretrial battle to have evidence in the case tossed on grounds that Seagal, a reserve deputy chief with the Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office, and other deputies lacked legal grounds to question him while he was parked on a friend’s lawn.

Sarrio says he was minding his business when Seagal and the deputies ordered him out of the car.

Seagal testified in June that deputies thought Sarrio might be in need of help.
    Anyone see that episode?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

It's over

Better than being canceled, I suppose.
    Actor Steven Seagal resigns his JPSO reserve-deputy post
    Published: Friday, October 01, 2010, 5:01 PM Updated: Friday, October 01, 2010, 5:27 PM

But fans of the show should get all of it they can while they can: Seagal, whom Harry Lee invited to join the JPSO as a reserve deputy more than two decades ago, has resigned from the force.

“He tendered his resignation about three and a half weeks ago maybe,” Sheriff Newell Normand said Friday (October 1). “I did not actually have any conversations with him. The production company had asked of me whether or not we were going to continue filming the show. I had indicated that we would not. Shortly thereafter I received his resignation.”

Kayden Nguyen filed a $1 million sexual harassment lawsuit against Seagal in April claiming that the actor attempted to keep Nguyen, who had applied in Los Angeles for a job as his personal assistant, as a “sex toy” in a Lafitte house during filming of the upcoming episodes.

The suit was dismissed in July, but Normand suspended production on the series at the time of its filing.

“We had this unfortunate incident, a situation I guess they ultimately reached some compromise on,” Normand said of the suit. “That’s, I guess, fine for him, but internally it would’ve required an internal investigation on that matter. We were going to proceed further once that matter was resolved and it was clear that she did not want to proceed criminally. We had reached out to Nguyen on several occasions to try and get her to come in, to no avail. Then we would have, because of the seriousness of the allegations, had an internal investigation.

“I don’t have any ill will toward him, and I don’t think they (Seagal, A&E and production entities Granada America and Steamroller Films) have any toward the JPSO.

“I think he just made a decision to move on.”

A&E promoted the first episodes of the series by distributing infant-sized flak jackets to TV critics. The show's Dec. 2, 2009 debut was the network's most-watched series premiere ever, drawing 3.5 million domestic viewers.

The series aired globally, and Normand noted the "overwhelmingly positive" feedback he received from far-flung law-enforcement colleagues.

A second season of 16 episodes was ordered in February 2010.

According to A&E, which through a publicity spokesman declined comment on news of Seagal's resignation from the JPSO, the concluding run of "Lawman" covers eight episodes.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Still in the news...

Still haven't watched the show.
    Seagal trains with samurai sword to help his police work
    Steven Seagal at Richard Branson's Virgin Media party held at Cirque Nightclub in London. - Splash News

Steven Seagal at Richard Branson's Virgin Media party held at Cirque Nightclub in London. - Splash News

By Lee Brown Oct 7, 2010, 8:01 GMT

Steven Seagal returns to his martial arts roots as he trains with lethal Japanese samurai swords in his reality TV show.

Steven Seagal: Lawman follows the action star in his low-key life as a reserve deputy with the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office in Louisiana.

But in the start of his new season he went back to what he is best known for - insisting that 'the ancient philosophy of swordsmanship' is what he relies on for his police work.

'Swordsmanship is a philosophy, a way of life, where you learn to not only protect yourself but all innocent people,' he said sagely. 'When you're a cop all of those techniques and all of those philosophies come into play.'

He added: 'The sword symbolises the should of any great warrior. The real weapon is the swordsman - the mind behind the sword is the real weapon. The sword and the philosophy is applicable today. It's something I believe is my path. Perfecting the art of war in order to stop war.'
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Gotta luv AZ

Steven Seagal going back on patrol! A&E's 'Lawman' to resume production in Phoenix -- EXCLUSIVE
    by James Hibberd

Steven Seagal is getting his badge back.

Production on his COPS-style A&E reality show Lawman may have been shut down last year when the actor was accused of illicit behavior, but now Deputy Seagal has now landed a new beat: Phoenix, Ariz., where controversial Sheriff Joe Arpaio has welcomed the actor to resume shooting. As a result, A&E has greenlit a third season of Steven Seagal Lawman, with Seagal going on patrol in Maricopa County.

“I have a lot of friends in the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office, so when Sheriff Joe Arpaio invited me to join them, there wasn’t a moment’s hesitation,” Seagal said. “Certain crimes in Arizona are on the rise and now that I live there, I want to help the sheriff fight it the best way I know how. It’s an honor to serve.”

Hear that bad guys? Crime is on the rise, but Steven Seagal is coming to town.

“Mr. Seagal has been on this horse before, so to speak, and will be an asset to this fine organization,” says Arpaio. “We look forward to working with him. We’re a little unusual here, which should make things pretty interesting.”

The first two seasons of Lawman were shot in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana, where Seagal was embedded with local sheriffs departments. Last year, Seagal learned nobody is above the law when he was accused of sex trafficking by a personal assistant. The lawsuit was dropped, but the tabloid headlines prompted Louisiana authorities to shut down production on the show.

But now, like something from a wild buddy cop movie, Seagal and the always colorful Arpaio will join forces. Arpaio promotes himself as “America’s Toughest Sheriff” and is an outspoken proponent against illegal immigration. He’s also been the subject of FBI and Department of Justice investigations for civil rights violations and abuse of power. Seagal will execute outstanding arrest warrants, respond to emergency situations, work with the narcotics unit, and more. The teaming should make for very interesting viewing.

Steven Seagal Lawman premiered in December 2009 to 3.5 million total viewers, making it one of the most-watched original series launches in A&E’s history.
    Seagal is at it again.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Lawman Steven Seagal in the News

I guess not everyone is a fan.

Steven Seagal is being threatened with a lawsuit over his part in a police raid that was taped for his A&E reality show, TMZ reported.

The actor, who has served as a reserve deputy sheriff since the mid-'80s, was part of a team that arrived at Jesus Sanchez Llovera's Arizona house in March with a tank and armed in full riot gear, Llovera alleges in his legal documents.

VIDEO: Steven Seagal Arrives for Police Bust in Tank

Llovera claims that the raid, carried out by the Maricopa County Sheriff's Department, was "unfounded" because they believed Llovera was raising roosters for illegal ****fighting. But he says the roosters are only "for show."

Llovera -- who served both Seagal and Sheriff Joe Arpaio with an official notice of claim, the first step toward a lawsuit -- says his 11-month-old puppy was shot and killed during the raid and that police also killed more than 100 of his roosters.

STORY: A&E, Steven Seagal Resolve Multimillion-Dollar 'Lawman' Suit

Additionally, he says the police rammed the tank into a gate on his property and that his home suffered "substantial damage."

Llovera is seeking $100,000 in damages and wants a "formal written apology" from Seagal to his children for the death of their puppy, "a beloved family pet."

According to TMZ, the entire incident was recorded for Seagal's reality show, Steven Seagal Lawman.

A&E declined comment when contacted by The Hollywood Reporter. Seagal and the Maricopa County authorities have yet to comment.

Even IF the guy was raising chickens to fight, you do NOT shoot a puppy, that is just wrong!
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

i agree...thats wrong...and a tank??for some **** chickens...a tank? wow what a way to spend tax payers money...glad i dont live in that county...nypd doesnt even have tanks.

Segal kills puppy to stop animal cruelity!

He also drove a TANK through a dude's house on a routine dog fighting raid...

Discuss

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...killing-puppy/

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Jesus Llovera’s
    what a name...
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

The puppy had it coming! It just says Seagal was there doesn't say he drove the tank or shot any animals. A nice smear campaign nonetheless.
    Last edited by Hebrew Hammer; 09-02-2011 at 11:14 AM.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost