Thread: Way Sun Lao's explaination of Jing

Blog Entries

Way Sun Lao's explaination of Jing

Hi,

Have anyone here ever trained with Master Way Sun Lao. I have read his book on the tai chi classics and found him to be quite knoledgable. He has a section in this book about how to convert chi into Jing and then shen. He discribe jing as a feeling of tremendous pulsing vibration like an eletric current throughout the body, but the body is completely relax. Does anyone have experiences with this through the microcosmic orbit meditation.

Is this possible in the internal arts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGaWhP4lbys&NR=1

Thanks

Transform chi into jing? I always was taught and read that it was the other way around... jing into chi. Or do you mean like jing as in "force" rather than "jing" as in "sexual essence?"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenshiite View Post
    Transform chi into jing? I always was taught and read that it was the other way around... jing into chi. Or do you mean like jing as in "force" rather than "jing" as in "sexual essence?"
    I think he meant jing as in sexual essence.

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu fighter View Post
    Hi,

Is this possible in the internal arts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGaWhP4lbys&NR=1

Thanks
    No, next question.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.