Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen-frozen View Post
    It says that she was more interested in GIVING something to help Santa give to other kids than she was in recieving a present. It says she really has learned to think of others. It says that even at that tender age she cares about other people as much as she cares about herself.

If I remember my Bible correctly Jesus said the second great commandment was "to love thy neighbor as thy self." Sounds like Christmas and Santa have really ruined her understanding of the gospel............jerk.
    QFT. Also, you don't have to be Christian to celebrate or enjoy Christmas. Santa is more philosophical than anything, giving gifts, being good etc. Let the kids enjoy it!

Good idea OP! I only have a grim reaper costume from halloween, but it'll work with the same principle right? I'm gonna go spread holiday cheer. brb. :P XD
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I'm Christian and I don't really care myself....I'm just throwing it out that's all. Just being goofy I guess.

Christians celebrate Christ's birthday on Christmas day-that's enough for me. We all know he most likely wasn't born on that day or that time of year. And, why we chose that time of year, yadda yadda.
    Bull. Being goofy my arse. I think you do care, and/or you're just a hypocrite with your yadda yadda. Why lecture someone else on their faith (about which you know nothing) and pagan connections? Tell you what: ALL of Christian ritual has pagan connections! Why? Because that's part of who we are: the blood, the darkness, the dualities, the multiplicities. Your attempt to define existance through your faith is no different to the pagans' attempts.

If it's enough for you to celebrate Christmas when 'all Christians' (WRONG!) do what's your beef with Chosen-frozen?

Chosen, btw, I think you're right on with your spirit of Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Takuan View Post
    Good idea OP! I only have a grim reaper costume from halloween, but it'll work with the same principle right? I'm gonna go spread holiday cheer. brb. :P XD
    LOL!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Blog Entries

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Well, I would like the wish everyone (good and bad ) a Merry Christmas and a safe holidays season.

MERRY XMAS!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB43m0489Qk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB8co0P4Glo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC9RkthQFlA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyS7v...eature=related
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Merry Xmas Frank, I wish you a the very breast... I mean best for 2009

enjoy

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=dH_2izlqirE

Nick
    BSG

OT: Is it Christmas yet?

The answer you seek is CLICK HERE

On a lighter note...what did you Internet warriors get for your loved ones or did you receive anything cool or expensive? BE CIVIL!
    Cordially yours,
    冠木侍 (KS)

"Jiu mo gwai gwaai faai dei zau" (妖魔鬼怪快哋走) -- The venerable Uncle Chan

"A fool with a sword is more dangerous than any weapon..."

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”--John Quincy Adams

"If you have an unconquerable calmness, you can overcome the enemy without force" -Bushi Matsumura

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Happy Holidays. Hope all your dreams and wishes come true.
    well, except for that one dream, where you're back in high school, and you can't find your class, and the schedule is messed up, and you have an exam, and the toilet in the locker room is spewing forth excrement, and you finally see that girl you had the crush on all these years, and when you lift up her dress, she has a p****-but you do it anyway... yeah, that dream. memba?
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

I got my grandfather a really nice silver pocket watch with an inlaid half-silver dollar. He's probably going to kick the bucket soon, so I just wanted to get him something nice to send him off in a good way.

My brother-in-law has a man crush on former Reds baseball player Pete Rose. I got him a really nice picture of Mr. Rose, a bottle of KY, and a small box of tissues. It was a ***** wrapping it since those three items make up an irregular shape. I'm sure he will get a kick out of it.

I got my step-dad, a hardcore atheist like myself, the "Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster".

i got a real good deal on a puppy right after thanksgiving. i wrapped it up and hid it in the back of the closet the very moment i got home. can't wait to see my daughters surprise when she opens it.
    where's my beer?

I love these Christmas commercials..

Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

That was really sad. These people were obviously in pain and it hurt their marriage. Why did he murder her, doesn't he know that now he'll go to prison and he'll be someones biatch? I wish they sought consoling.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

he'll get off in 4-6 with good behavior. As opposed to a lifetime of h3ll.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

very funny.

Anybody else getting cheesed by the jewelry spots? every single one, same message, want the girl? spend your hard earned money on shiny things.

Uber sweet !!!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I have a new favorite commercial.

It's from Kayak travel site. It's this older guy reminiscing about in his younger days storming the beach with all of his buddies. You think he's talking about a war or something but in the end you find out it's Cancun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RFoEn5EYJw
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 12-08-2009 at 01:08 PM.

Thumbs up Merry Christmas!

I wish everyone a merry christmas - have a nice one - your a great bunch of people to chat with and exchange ideas with on this froum.

My best to all

sifu rom shewmaker
    Visit the past in order to discover something new.

[url]http://wahquekungfu.proboards100.com