Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forget about all the kungfu theories

Forget about all the kungfu theories

i have no sound and cannot read the language. what exactly happened there. was that a taser or a pistol?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I translated the video title using Ubiquity and this is what I got:

Russia's largest supermarket melee heavy security KO World War thieves live video

So I'm assuming one of the groups were the security guys in the supermarket and the other guys were the thieves. But I'm not sure.

lol cool thanks. makes a lot more sense now.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

It seem like the unchange formula in a fight is still punches + kicking + grappling.

Don't forget the flying knee to a downed opponent

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianK View Post
    Don't forget the flying knee to a downed opponent
    That is what I like about some of the Eastern European countries. When it comes to hoodlums the good guys are allowed to take the bull by the b@lls and break their faces without worrying about hypocritical human rights legislation, PC. etc.

Those security people knew how to fight(probably ex-soldiers) and they looked very competent.

I believe that a couple of minutes intense beating can do a lot more to change a criminal´s behavior than years of expensive rehabilitation.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-10-2009 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    ...was that a taser or a pistol?

I could be wrong but knowing the Eastern European approach then it was most probably a pistol and donīt make a mistake, because most probably that man would have fired if provoked.

almost definitely a revolver of some sort - tasers have that boxey look, and from what I know about life over there, the mentality just wouldn't support the use of a taser anyway;

Quote Originally Posted by jack View Post
    It seem like the unchange formula in a fight is still punches + kicking + grappling.
    ....All of which are present inside most kung fu styles.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-11-2009 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    There is hope for mankind yet. Just two lines in the post without detailed explanation of what a revolver is made of; how it works as opposed to a taiser and of course a genetic profiling of the various East European races detailing DNA make up.

I must say, I am rather impressed!
    apparently that hope is not to be uniformly applied to all of mankind across the board...

but keep going - it's glaringly apparent that you just can't help yourself, that sarcasm as a form of "communication" is something that just happens reflexively with you - and we all know where that got you once; and will eventually get you there again, amigo...
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 01-11-2009 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    apparently that hope is not to be uniformly applied to all of mankind across the board...

but keep going - it's glaringly apparent that you just can't help yourself, that sarcasm as a form of "communication" is something that just happens reflexively with you - and we all know where that got you once; and will eventually get you there again, amigo...
    Sheesh! the guy can´t even take a joke!

I am sorry, Ok.

I deleted my post, are you happy now?

A yes or a no will do, thank you!

HW8
    PS. "amigo"? Did I see racist conotations there?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-11-2009 at 09:00 PM.

Sheesh! the guy canīt even take a joke!
    if it were a joke, I'd take it just fine; if we were "friends" (you know, like I am with all those mentally-challenged G.K's you love to go on and on about), I'd actually be the first to laugh (and agree); but it's not - it's exactly what you think, it's not out of some sense of bon homie; and that's fine, whatever; but anyway, please, continue...

I am sorry, Ok.
    don't be sorry - I personally don't care - in fact, please, keep doing it - it will only hasten your eventual re-departure; remember, you're the one who got banned once for your style of posting, so go ahead, dig your own hole - dig like the wind!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108;905633I
    deleted my post, are you happy now? A yes or a no will do, thank you!
    again, I don't really care;

PS. "amigo"? Did I see racist conotations there?
    see whatever you like there, hombre...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    if it were a joke, I'd take it just fine; if we were "friends" (you know, like I am with all those mentally-challenged G.K's you love to go on and on about), I'd actually be the first to laugh (and agree);
    And you are the one who called me an "amigo".

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn
    but it's not - it's exactly what you think, it's not out of some sense of bon homie; and that's fine, whatever; but anyway, please, continue...

don't be sorry - I personally don't care - in fact, please, keep doing it - it will only hasten your eventual re-departure; remember, you're the one who got banned once for your style of posting, so go ahead, dig your own hole - dig like the wind

again, I don't really care;

see whatever you like there, hombre...
    I knew asking you for a simple yes or no answer wouldnīt do it.

Anyway, I deleted my post in your honor and apologized so there.

And you are the one who called me an "amigo".
    LOL - you are too funny;

I knew asking you for a simple yes or no answer wouldnīt do it.
    Anyway, I deleted my post in your honor and apologized so there.
    hoorah for you, muchacho!