Thread: Whats good to put on facial scars?

Whats good to put on facial scars?

I got a slice on my eye lid a whle back. I treated it now there is a bit of a scar. Ive put lavender oil on it to try to "erase' it. ANyone know anything else good?

Quote Originally Posted by Cimaroon View Post
    I got a slice on my eye lid a whle back. I treated it now there is a bit of a scar. Ive put lavender oil on it to try to "erase' it. ANyone know anything else good?
    vitamin E; zinc oxide

Hi Cimaroon

I highly recommend getting some of this. It has done wonders on scars I have had.

http://www.chainbridgehoney.co.uk/pr...asp?ProdID=210

Cheers

Craig

actually you should keep that!

small scars are sexy!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

^ actually......its an ego thing.....its making my eyelid sag and uhhh, making fee like I look older.....

thanks for the other suggestions.

Do you toss a coin to determine if your actions will be good or evil?

Just askin'

You could try 'bio-oil' its usually used by pregnant women to reduce stretch marks i can't say i've ever tried it myself but it may help. Other than that u could just make up an awesome knife fight story it may help

I ended up with a big cut down the side of my right cheek from one sparring session and I used Mederma on it. It was recommended to my brother by a dermatologist to help reduce the appearance of scarring from surgery. After using it a few months, you can't even see the scar on my face anymore. It is a little pricey but it is the best stuff I have ever seen or used. Hope this helps.

scar

shark liver oil worked great for me.
    ripped my forehead open with the corner of my car door(was raining real bad and i tried to jump in the car as i swung the door open but was off on my timing by a millisecond) had to get stitches and i put shark liver oil on it, you can't even see the scar.

Maderma work well

Night Skin

designed by a plastic surgeon. Works unbelievabely...
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.