Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamieson! Your attitude annoys me

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    as I have this dirt merchant on my ignore list and can only read what he said through others posts........ should we just have the moderators ban him?
    On the grounds that you don't like him?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

actually no its nothing personal, he does it to everybody. I dont even know him but every single post he has is disruptive, immature, slander, disrespect etc etc. I went back to read his last 25 posts and all they do is pick fights insult people, act like a 12 year old going through puberty.... He has never conrtibuted anything postitve to the baord so fuk em!The board really donest need people like this so I am having his IP address checked to get his real name and putting a ban request on him...
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

every single post he has is disruptive, immature, slander, disrespect etc etc.
    I went back to read his last 25 posts and all they do is pick fights insult people, act like a 12 year old going through puberty....
    you just described your best buddy "hardwork" there
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

should we just have the moderators ban him?

Wow, you're a very influential fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    So far I've come across, "Americans should know what I assume none of them know so they can become enlightened like me," and "Go, you Americans, and travel: go now and open your eyes! Don't just stay at 5-star hotels either!" and super-helpful advice to "look up" such arcane mysteries as some of the most famous people and books of history so we can all work towards becoming as worldly and smart as he is.

Instead of making note of this in dozens of separate threads I thought I'd just say right here: fuck off.

That is all.
    Roll it in a tube and shove it.

Problem is, ALL of you guys argue more than contribute. I don't even contribute. I just interject. Maybe I should be banned too?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by AJM View Post
    Roll it in a tube and shove it.

Where you from, champ?

actually Ross,
    hardwork's posts are no where near this guys. I have read some of hardworks posts and at least he is interested in MA. kansuckit is just a troll. none of his posts talk about, lends advice or furthers other understanding of MA they are all just crap and insults. I dont find this with hardwork.

Drake on the contratry I always help, contribute and lend my understanding to others.. Im a teacher by nature so its what I do. and no i dont think you shouyld be banned. but seriously before you make a judgment click on thsi guys stats and check his last 5 posts he is on every thread calling people names, being billegerant (sp?) and down right rude to everyone....
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

actually Ross,
    hardwork's posts are no where near this guys. I have read some of hardworks posts and at least he is interested in MA. kansuckit is just a troll. none of his posts talk about, lends advice or furthers other understanding of MA they are all just crap and insults. I dont find this with hardwork.

Drake on the contratry I always help, contribute and lend my understanding to others.. Im a teacher by nature so its what I do. and no i dont think you shouyld be banned. but seriously before you make a judgment click on thsi guys stats and check his last 5 posts he is on every thread calling people names, being billegerant (sp?) and down right rude to everyone....
    Now, I'm not for or against the fella, but while you are right, most of his arguments seem to be confined in maybe three or four threads. I didn't take the time to read the threads themselves, but it does look like he's going back and forth with someone. It takes two to tango.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Drake,
    like I said you need to just go back and read the things this guys posts not the whole thread just click on his name and read his last 10 posts. They are shots at everyone. I realize if it were just 2 guys bantering back and forth that would be different but in all 202 posts there is nothing but insults, name calling, ridicuous stements, things that are not concurrent with the, thread topic and downright offensive and rude. He has never posts anything to be on subject without talking smak about them. We really dont have time for this and people shoud' nt have to read it. I just think we need to clean it up a little thats all.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

hw isnt exactly polite

and he certainly doesnt help at all as far as the topic of MA is concerned he doesnt further understanding
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

I'm not sticking up for HW .....I dont know him, but as a neutral person I did go back and read both of thier last 20 posts and while HW is argumentitiave and can be rude as well, his posts are regaurding MA.

kansuke's posts are just insults and nonsense. But I am no longer a moderator so I cannot make the call.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

I'm not sticking up for HW .....I dont know him, but as a neutral person I did go back and read both of thier last 20 posts and while HW is argumentitiave and can be rude as well, his posts are regaurding MA.

kansuke's posts are just insults and nonsense. But I am no longer a moderator so I cannot make the call.
    Kansuke is the poster formerly known as unkokusai. He generally only offers martially-related quips and retorts when someone dares to question the effectiveness of wrestling or grappling, and even then he usually just resorts to ad hominem attacks.

It's sadly ironic that he is complaining about DJ's political posts when most of his own posts are on political threads.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Seriously, does anyone really care ??
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

negative, ghostrider...
    no matter how many times the ball bounces, there's still no bones in ice cream...