Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamieson! Your attitude annoys me

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Seriously, does anyone really care ??
    I just find it amusing that he attacks unko/kuko/whatever-cocopops for exactly the same things that "hardwork" does/is but defends his little kung fu buddy
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Seriously, does anyone really care ??
    Yes, that is the right question.

Whatever Kansuke's behavior, it evidently does not cross the line drawn by the moderators of this forum. I've been in other forums, where he would have been suspended promptly for his posts. I'm not saying that the moderators don't care, but rather that this forum is pretty tolerant of these types of posts. So since there is no authority to stop him, there's nothing that can be done.

David,
    dont go there.. I dont defend anyone out here. I dont even know hardwork.

I dont give a fcuk if they both got banned I am just trying saying my peace. you say your peace all the time..... can others do the same? I know you think the board was desgined just for you but thier are others on here that like to voice opinons just as much as you do.

You dont have to attack everyone that disgrees with you do you?
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

does anyone want to buy my very nice brush five dollaronly it cleans sand from vagina very good

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post

David,
    dont go there.. I dont defend anyone out here. I dont even know hardwork.

I dont give a fcuk if they both got banned I am just trying saying my peace. you say your peace all the time..... can others do the same? I know you think the board was desgined just for you but thier are others on here that like to voice opinons just as much as you do.

You dont have to attack everyone that disgrees with you do you?
    LMFAO @ you

"attack" him? I've just pointed out that he has 2 years of training and according to his sifu his comments in no way represent what his teacher teaches or believes. Is that "attacking him"?

He's the one with all the school yard insults and pathetic rants. If you can't see that, well.......

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

This is like a hari-kiri thread...

I'd have to score this all against you, Kansuke.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    also, as a point for you to reflect on, do you think that these hateful jabs and attacks at others on the forum is acceptable attitude?
    The jabs and attacks are tolerated by the moderators, irrespective of whether or not they show an acceptable attitude. I'm sure that some folks here would ban or suspend, if they had the authority. And apparently, some others here would not.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I'd have to score this all against you, Kansuke.
    but seeing as Kansuke is just another of Gene's many trolling accounts, we'll have to tolerate him a little longer LOL

David,

"attack" him? I've just pointed out that he has 2 years of training and according to his sifu his comments in no way represent what his teacher teaches or believes. Is that "attacking him"?

He's the one with all the school yard insults and pathetic rants. If you can't see that, well.......

Again I am not defending anyone.... please understand this.... I dont know how long hes trained or how long his hes been on the forum... thats not what i am talking about.

But I would condsider naming a thread in his name would be an attack .. Im just sayin.....

I simply pointed out that kansuke needs to be warned, his IP suspended or all together banned as he in no way contributes anything postitive to the board. sorry to keep this thread off topic
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Jamieson bothers everyone, so there really was need for a special thread about it

Still, forgive me for saying, he isn't at all the worst here, far from it. But considering the lax (read nonexistant) moderation standards, and it being a free country and all, you can't ban kanpoopyguy for posting really can you? And as I have already said, every thing you say about him applies 100% equally to "hardwork" who is also extremely unpopular here

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Jamieson bothers everyone, so there really was need for a special thread about it

Still, forgive me for saying, he isn't at all the worst here, far from it. But considering the lax (read nonexistant) moderation standards, and it being a free country and all, you can't ban kanpoopyguy for posting really can you? And as I have already said, every thing you say about him applies 100% equally to "hardwork" who is also extremely unpopular here
    What's a free country got to do with banning people?

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Tap View Post
    What's a free country got to do with banning people?
    you can't ban him because you don't like what he says, or you'd have to have thought police to decide what is the "right thing" to say and think.

you can't ban him for HOW he says it, same basic problem

if you ban him, there is a long list of others, some would argue worse, who would have to be banned

I"ve been around long enough to see what and how he does what he does (back when he was "stink of poop" as well BTW).... he still doesn't interupt the flow of discussion here like others have/are doing currently

lax (read nonexistant) moderation standards

I ban someone on an almost weekly basis. You just don't see it lkfmdc, because those bans don't concern you.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I ban someone on an almost weekly basis. You just don't see it lkfmdc, because those bans don't concern you.
    I'll believe you, oh great leader and provider of nacho sauce, but it sure doesn't seem like it.... perhaps a great list of those banned

I don't know how to take this, but I just got this PM:

" Gene bans people everyday, matter of fact, Gene Banned me this morning and it was wonderful".

And it was sent by her:
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !