Page 11 of 243 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: does obama bring change?

Child sex parties at the White House during the 80s? Ok, c'mon... source.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Dude,
    It is not the X-files or unsolved mysteries, just google it. it is well known fact
    Last edited by SharkyT; 02-22-2009 at 05:08 PM.

hahahaha!!! so exactly what kind of work do you do for INTEL?

Disinformation.

Har har har!

Actually, Army intel doesn't handle anything internal. That's the work of other agencies. We're more focused on actual militant and foreign groups/governments, and at my level, I'm more concerned about smaller enemy activities. But seriously, I've never heard of that, and why isn't it plastered all over the news?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by AJM View Post
    Disinformation.
    Disinformation, really.
    Here John McCain's campaign manager. John McCain pals around with . Guess what he is being charged with.

http://coloradoindependent.com/20907...tation-charges

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    and why isn't it plastered all over the news?
    It isn't plastered all over the news because unfortunately the press is controlled and for the same reason the following video is not plastered all over the news either:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...33120507357139

It is a shame that we live in a society when the press can be silenced at will by those who are in power.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 02-22-2009 at 06:26 PM.

I've googled a few of those names and in all cases there were grains of truth in every accusation. The problem with something like this is it's just not right. I don't know where this original list came from but I pretty safe in saying that no one who is a true liberal would have anything to do with it.

I've seen similar list for democrats and find those disgusting also. The only difference is that while liberals would find a list like this shocking and refuse to use it most conservatives embrace stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyT View Post
    Disinformation, really.
    Here John McCain's campaign manager. John McCain pals around with . Guess what he is being charged with.

http://coloradoindependent.com/20907...tation-charges
    "Bartleson listed his occupation as “political consultant” at the Pueblo County Jail, the Chieftain reported, but state Republican groups were quick to distance themselves from him. Bartleson indeed ran the McCain office in Pueblo and directed the Republican nominee’s southern Colorado campaign, the chairman of the Pueblo County Republican Party told Pankratz, but doesn’t hold an official party position and had only attended a few GOP meetings. The state Republican Party told Pankratz they had had “no contact” with Bartleson."

He wasn't McCain's campaign manager. Who's spreading misinformation now?
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

"Bartleson listed his occupation as “political consultant” at the Pueblo County Jail, the Chieftain reported, but state Republican groups were quick to distance themselves from him. Bartleson indeed ran the McCain office in Pueblo and directed the Republican nominee’s southern Colorado campaign, the chairman of the Pueblo County Republican Party told Pankratz, but doesn’t hold an official party position and had only attended a few GOP meetings. The state Republican Party told Pankratz they had had “no contact” with Bartleson."

He wasn't McCain's campaign manager. Who's spreading misinformation now?
    He was the manager of Pueblo's office of the McCain Campaign.Now I know what the problems are here. Dude, first of all,do you really think a presidential campaign( in all 50 states) with thousand of campaign staff members only had one campaign manager. It doesnt. Second, read the article again. Who spreading misinformation now? Yeah, you are right ..it's me and the mainstream media. You caught us. We set up Bartleson up to. Yeah, we placed little boys around him. It wasnt his fault. He was totally innocent. I got a headache. I am leaving this post.
    Last edited by SharkyT; 02-22-2009 at 07:33 PM.

He was the manager of Pueblo's office of the McCain Campaign.Now I know what the problems are here. Dude, first of all,do you really think a presidential campaign( in all 50 states) with thousand of campaign staff members only had one campaign manager. It doesnt. Second, read the article again. Who spreading misinformation now? Yeah, you are right ..it's me and the mainstream media. You caught us. We set up Bartleson up to. Yeah, we placed little boys around him. It wasnt his fault. He was totally innocent. I got a headache. I am leaving this post.
    That isn't what I said... but hey... laytah!
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Just to be fair here, this guy was a office manager not a campaign manager......I'm guessing here all he did was rent space in a small store front for three months and him and the volunteers he managed passed out campaign material. That's probably the only "managing" he did.

My guess is he had given a moderate amount of money to the party, lived in the community for a good amount of time and was the only one who wanted the job. If it came down to a presidential campaign doing a hardcore background check for people at this level then no one would work for them.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Hmmmmm......I would like a link to that post!
    Easy enough. The hard part will be to see you actually admit you were wrong in denying you said it.

The thread was locked, so here is the link to it:
    http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/foru...nn.com&page=21

In Post #314 I quote a news story and source CNN.com:

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    Whatever. Yet again, I'll source my allegations.

"Bank of America says the company has walked away and ignored its obligation to the workers. But union leaders argue that since the bank received $25 billion in taxpayer funds as part of the U.S. Treasury's efforts to stabilize the financial markets, it should step in where the company has failed.

These people would be out on the street three weeks before Christmas with nothing," national union representative Mark Meinster said. "But what's happened here is workers have decided to stand up and say no, enough is enough. You got that big bailout -- you can make sure we get the money we're owed and say, 'no, enough is enough.' "

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/12/08/chi...est/index.html

And I never said there were being forced, I said IF they are forced. Try reading before you spout off.

Care to show ONE example where I 'invented facts'?
    Your reply, Post #323:

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg
    Really? Someone just asked you for a source and you never gave it. In any case I don't know about the rest of the people here but I'm not really interested in "Fill in the blank" radical neo blog source.

In any case you do use facts however you have brought cause and effect to a new height. The facts aren't relative in 90% or your conclusions.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Am I gonna have to each search Google and list every Democrat who is ALLEGED to have done crimes? Just a few:

Ted Kennedy let a woman drown and walked. Mel Reynolds was convicted of multiple sex crimes against children, Bill Clinton commuted one of his sentences. Barney Frank had a male prostition ring operating out of his home and was never charged because he claimed he had no idea what was going on.

Of all those Republicans you mentioned, did anyone of them receive a pardon or commutation by a Republican President?
    Last edited by 1bad65; 02-22-2009 at 09:52 PM.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

You are right. You didnt mention God, however you question and attack the morality of the dems and Obama, however the immorality of the Republicans is totally ignored by you. Here are some reminders of immorality of the Republicans: (GOP:Gross Old Perverts)

Give me a tax cheat anytime over these esteemed leaders in the Republican Party
    Obama made the promise of a clean Cabinet. He promised "Change". Bush didn't. Clinton did too, and his Cabinet was the most indicted Administration in US history, and that's counting Nixon.

I would hardly call that list 'Leaders'. Alot weren't even candidates. Alot of those mentioned did not say "convicted" either. Can I see the cource on that list?

FYI, Thurmond was not a pedophile. While he did have sex with a young girl, she was over the age of consent in the state the act occured in. So he was not a pedophile.