Page 131 of 243 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3641

Thread: OT: does obama bring change?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Coleman won the first count.
    So? The vote were recounted and verified. If the Minn Supreme court says Franken won then what right does some guy from Texas have to deny representation?

You people from Texas seem to be good about butting your nose into other people's business.

Anyway, speaking of stupid, I found a link that shows us what Sarak Palin scored on her SATs:

http://www.celebslap.com/sarah-palin...cially-stupid/

841? 841!?! You get 200 points just for signing your name on the SATs; did she even screw that up?

A document that appears to be Sarah Palin’s 1981 SAT scores has been leaked on the internet, and the news isn’t good; she managed to get only 841 out of a possible 1600; 425 verbal and 416 on math. And as for grades, well if you were worried about Palin’s lack of foreign policy experience, she got an unreassuring D in her foreign language class.

This is so ridiculous that George W. Bush is actually smarter. Seriously, granted he was born in to privileged and had mediocre grades, but he still managed to graduate Yale and Harvard Business School. Compare that to the former Sarah Heath, who needed 6 years and 5 colleges just to get a measly undergraduate journalism degree
    And this is the lady (along with high school grad Limby) who is leading the party!

Tipper was a complete non-issue. While I agree that Tipper is a fascist when it comes the First Amendment, can you show me just one ad from that race referencing that?
    That's my opinion and considering that Bush only won by several hundred votes in Florida I think it's a safe bet to say that had it not been for his wife those votes would have swung over from the Nader total.

No, the fact that Gore was so conservative is what cost him the election.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Anyway, speaking of stupid, I found a link that shows us what Sarak Palin scored on her SATs:
    "A document that appears to be Sarah Palin’s 1981 SAT scores has been leaked on the internet,...."

What liberal blog did you find that on?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

No one can actually crawl inside the head of a voter...
    ..I think it's a safe bet to say that had it not been for his wife those votes would have swung over from the Nader total.

No, the fact that Gore was so conservative is what cost him the election.
    Which one is it?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Which one is it?
    Do you understand what "My opinion" and "I think" means?

Of course no one can know for sure who won that election but, given the information provided, I voiced an opinion.

Once again explaining things to a 5th grader.

"A document that appears to be Sarah Palin’s 1981 SAT scores has been leaked on the internet,...."
    So I guess you have the link where she totally discredits this then shows us proof of her 1500 SATs!

By the way Bad you never answered my question:

Why in the world would Neos not seat Al Franken? If he won using the best method there is to count the votes then why not seat the man?

I don't believe you guys will be able to string this out for the entire six years but just that fact that you are trying to do so speak of pettiness.

Well Rush made some today. He feels that energy (mostly Big Oil) is next. Obama just signed something taking off huge areas of land for energy exploration. That's a sure sign to OPEC that they now control the price of oil. Rush predicts this summer gas will shoot way up, likely over $4/gallon again. Then Obama can blame those CEOs and come after them next.

Does this sound eerily familiar:

In the US they came first for the bankers, And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a banker. Then they came for the auto CEOs, And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a CEO.......

Except now it's worse. Not only are people not speaking up, they are cheering it on.
    Quoting Rush...cmon dude.....I guess you believe dinosaurs and man coexist. Quoting Rush is " like saying I drive a ford pickup, listen to Toby Keith, and GED is a " Good Enuff Degree".
    Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives.
    John Stuart Mill
    English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned to walk forward.
    [info][add][mail]
    Franklin D. Roosevelt (1882 - 1945)

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyT View Post
    Quoting Rush...cmon dude.....I guess you believe dinosaurs and man coexist. Quoting Rush is " like saying I drive a ford pickup, listen to Toby Keith, and GED is a " Good Enuff Degree".
    And all of this over a bill that Obama signed to protest 2 million acres of wilderness.

I don't think Limby realizes just exactly how small an area 2 million acres is. That's about 3% of my state of Colorado. Yet to hear Limby talk about it this protection order is going to parallize the world oil supply for years and drive prices through the roof!

The man made a prediction. We shall see what happens.

My money is on Rush, after all, he was one of the first to say these bailouts won't work and he was proven correct.

Of course no one can know for sure who won that election but, given the information provided, I voiced an opinion.
    So we don't know who won in 2000, but we know for sure Al Franken won?

Another thing we all know; Your buddy is a poseur, a liar, a plagiarist, an art fraud, and a thief.

So I guess you have the link where she totally discredits this then shows us proof of her 1500 SATs!
    You're a knucklehead.

The man made a prediction. We shall see what happens.

My money is on Rush, after all, he was one of the first to say these bailouts won't work and he was proven correct.
    Rush base his predictions on the his jiggling man-boobs. His predictions for wmd, 911 on right on targets. I rather listen to Sister Cleo , fake jamaican psychic fron the Bronx,
    Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives.
    John Stuart Mill
    English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned to walk forward.
    [info][add][mail]
    Franklin D. Roosevelt (1882 - 1945)

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyT View Post
    I rather listen to Sister Cleo , fake jamaican psychic fron the Bronx,
    It's actually Miss Cleo, you idiot.

And remember, Rush was right about the bailouts. And Obama was wrong.

You gotta love it. Here is an exchange between Wolf Blitzer of CNN and Austan Goolsbee, an economic advisor to Comrade Obama who sits on the auto industry task force:

Blitzer: Okay, you have 21 members in your auto industry task force. None of them have any real auto industry experience. Five of them are cabinet secretaries. Nearly half of your members hold economic posts. Seven have ties to energy and the environment. Even the Treasury's senior advisor on auto issues, Ron Bloom, has no direct auto industry background. One member of the auto industry task force is joining us now, Austan Goolsbee. Is that fair that none of you has any real direct auto industry experience?

Goolsbee: I don't think it's fair. I believe that Ron Bloom does have a significant amount of auto experience and that is within the government task force. The other thing that I'd say is the president made clear in his remarks, the US government is not trying to get into the business of running an automobile company.

The intention here is to create the conditions that will be a bridge allowing these companies to restructure and become viable enterprises again --

BLITZER: Do you know...?

GOOLSBEE: -- in the future.

BLITZER: Do you know offer the top of your head what Ron Bloom's auto experience industry was?

GOOLSBEE: Umm... I... No, I don't know exact-- I believe that it was, uhhh, advising the unions and in working in the auto industry, but I'm (puase) not an auto executive so I... That's not my area.

BLITZER: All right. We're going to double-check that.

Amazing. 21 government guys who know zero about the auto industry running GM. That's an accident waiting to happen. And WE get to pay for it.