Page 234 of 243 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 3641

Thread: OT: does obama bring change?

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    Maybe it's his long lost brother
    Well, they both speak the same garbage and are racist....
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Funny story

"A jury convicted the man who calls himself Clark Rockefeller of kidnapping his daughter during an unsupervised visit in Boston.

The Germany-born Rockefeller — whose real name is Christian Karl Gerhartsreiter — also was found guilty of one count of assault Friday but acquitted of another and of a charge of giving a false name to police.

Gerhartsreiter spun fantastic tales about himself during three decades in the United States, including a tale that he was a member of the elite, wealthy Rockefeller family."

Source:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,526020,00.html

Well, he must be an expert on all things Rockefeller. After all; according to BD's train of thought, if you pretend to be something you are not, you are automatically an expert on it.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    But yeah, you sure nailed him there. First the guy was this "Neo" who was "turning to terrorism and violence", then when it came out he was politically close to BD, his tune sure changed.
    I'll play. Just what exactly are Von Brunn liberal ideals? I see nothing that remotely paints him as a liberal. Also, it's my guess that he would violently deny it himself. He would also deny being a Neocon.....but so does people like O'Reilly!

I still say this is only the tip of the iceberg. There are plenty of Von Brunn's out there who buy into this neo crap philosophy that with Obama we probably won't even be alive in eight years. It's just a matter of time before something else happens: Hate crime against black/jews/others, abortion shooting or political assination. Of course when it happens the shooter will immediately be identified as a leftist no matter who he shot or what his cause was.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    I'll play. Just what exactly are Von Brunn liberal ideals? I see nothing that remotely paints him as a liberal. Also, it's my guess that he would violently deny it himself. He would also deny being a Neocon.....but so does people like O'Reilly!

I still say this is only the tip of the iceberg. There are plenty of Von Brunn's out there who buy into this neo crap philosophy that with Obama we probably won't even be alive in eight years. It's just a matter of time before something else happens: Hate crime against black/jews/others, abortion shooting or political assination. Of course when it happens the shooter will immediately be identified as a leftist no matter who he shot or what his cause was.
    When I thought you couldn't get any further out thereyou just did.....this post has no logical rhyme or reason to it at all.......your funny, thanks for entertaining me!
    BQ

When I thought you couldn't get any further out thereyou just did.....this post has no logical rhyme or reason to it at all.......your funny, thanks for entertaining me!
    BQ

I thought the question was fairly simple and straight forward:

If Von Brunn is a liberal then what liberal philosophies does he espouse?

I think it comes down to: Are you interested in an adult conservation about political ideology or are you more interested in a child's game of get back?

That said I doubt sincerely I'll get any kind of answer to this question.

BQ
    I told you he's a space cadet.

Do I have this right? A guy went to the Holocaust Museum and started shooting. BD said he was a "Neo" or influenced by the "Neos". When it came out the shooter hated "Neos", he explained "Neos" were spinning the story to say the shooter was a liberal.

Yeah, makes perfect sense. Again, par for the course for someone stupid/looney enough to believe a white guy with an orange spray-on tan is a real Indian.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    I thought the question was fairly simple and straight forward:

If Von Brunn is a liberal then what liberal philosophies does he espouse?

where did I claim he was a liberal.....my comment has always been on how you spin things to TRY and fit your extreme far left agenda...you remind me of the global warming idiots......it's to hot...oh that's global warming.....it's to cold....oh that's global warming....oh that's right your a true liberal...it's climate change now

I think it comes down to: Are you interested in an adult conservation about political ideology or are you more interested in a child's game of get back?

Here you go being a hypocrite again....how can I have an adult conversation with someone who believes in FAKE Indians and makes sexual comments regarding 14 year old girls......your the one who likes to play with children

That said I doubt sincerely I'll get any kind of answer to this question.
    That's your forte not mine....all anyone has to do is go back on this thread and see you answer everything with neo or a liberal would do this or that and never back anything up with unbiased facts

You bet!!! Hey Drake what do you think about the reading of miranda rights to enemy combatants in the field.
    BQ
    The problem is that they don't fall under US law. We have regulations clearly spelling this out. I think the big problem is that the operations in Iraq have turned into more of a crime-fighting mission than any our Army is designed for. In other words, gross misapplication of our forces.

Our job is to shatter our enemy into a million pieces... not round up thugs.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Uh... Nazis are leftists. The guy was a neo-nazi. So... yeah...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

I feel sorry for the victims and families who get lost in all the political spin that takes over after an incident. See article here.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    David,

What part of 'Their leader says Israel does not have the right to exist' did you miss?

I don't care about anything else you wrote. That animal is their leader. Who cares about ancient Persia? Or what the Ayatollah says? That maniac will have access to nuclear weapons. Are you really not able to say thats a huge accident waiting to happen?
    Have a look at the interpretations of the "Free" Press of the Iranian president's speech where he supposedly made the " Israel wipe off the map" comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cc1aSn9a30

And there is more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 06-14-2009 at 02:35 PM.

I've always thought of AQ and Taliban as being right-wing extremists. They are extreeeeeeeemely conservative. Just not in the way we see it in American politics.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

"WASHINGTON -- Vice President Joe Biden said Sunday that "everyone guessed wrong" on the impact of the economic stimulus, but he defended the administration's spending designed to combat rising joblessness.

Just 10 days before taking office, Obama's top economic advisers released a report predicting unemployment would remain at 8 percent of below through this year if an economic stimulus plan won congressional approval.

Yet the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that unemployment in May rose to 9.4 percent.
    Biden said the White House is keenly aware of the gap between the rhetoric used to sell fast passage of the legislation and the reality that has 14.5 million people unemployed.

"No one realized how bad the economy was. The projections, in fact, turned out to be worse. But we took the mainstream model as to what we thought -- and everyone else thought -- the unemployment rate would be," Biden said.

The White House has tapped Biden as its chief spokesman on that economic stimulus plan, sending him across the country to drum up support for a plan that has yet to make the impact it promised. On Thursday and Friday, Biden visited Pennsylvania, Kansas and Michigan to highlight projects the stimulus has funded.

"Everyone guessed wrong at the time the estimate was made about what the state of the economy was at the moment this was passed," Biden said."

Source:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...yment-numbers/

Where do I start? You guys "guessed wrong"? He is actually saying with a straight face, with all the data at their disposal, they "guessed wrong"?! I guess people like 1bad65, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh "guessed correctly" when we predicted this would fail.

And you gotta love the excueses. "No one realized how bad the economy was." For those of you who don't remember, that is the exact same excuse Bill Clinton used to break his campaign promise and raise taxes. Gee, who saw that coming?

And why is Obama punking out and sending Biden on this excuse making tour? It was Obama who came out and gave us these wrong guesses. It was he who said we must pass this plan before Congress could even read the thing.

Well it's finally happened......Limby has gone totally off the deep the deep end.

Concerning the high cost of health care: Limby does not blame it on the alcoholics, drug addicts (like himself) or life long smokers (like himself) or people 200 pounds overweight (like himself)....Nope! According to Limby the reason health care cost are so high is because of all the people who are exercising and making an effort to stay physically fit are getting injured.

This silly comment is more or less in line with the rest of his reasoning.

What's really funny though for all of the money this guy has, people like myself (Who do try to stay in shape) are actually a lot richer. I can climb a flight of stairs without being out of breath at the top. Most importantly I can have a lot of fun in the bedroom without taking dozens of those little blue pills!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Uh... Nazis are leftists. The guy was a neo-nazi. So... yeah...
    Facists aren't "leftists".