Thread: where can I find martial sports on TV and online?

where can I find martial sports on TV and online?

Hey folks, hopefully one of you knows something I do not.

I'm in the (slow) process of building an HTPC and so I've started to pay more attention to what's actually on TV (I don't get cable since 95% of programming I have no interest in except for documentaries) and I would really like to follow some martial sports such as:

• Sumo wrestling (I've heard it's on ESPN sometimes...)
    • Muay Thai
    • Shuai Jiao (is this even aired on TV? I'm guessing no..)
    • San Da (again, not sure if it's aired anywhere)
    • Judo (is this televised outside of the olympics?)
    • Old kung fu movies are great too

I've caught the first two on TV here and there in the past at random, but I have no idea if the last 3 are televised on any national or international network. I've heard that Sumo is streamed from some japanese website, but I have no clue as to the scheduling or if there is any sort of english commentary or subtitling (doubt it). Since I'm using Boxee, a plugin can be made for online media, so if there is somewhere online that airs regular matches, that would be great too!
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

http://www.eztakes.com/ That link has free, streaming old school KF movies. Some turds in ther but free

somebody on here has this link too...streamingmartialarts.com