Thread: a little help finding the name?

a little help finding the name?

sorry if this is nit the right place, im new here

could anyone translate the cover of this book?
    i wish to learn more of the history of this form, but dont know a name to search

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    probably better on the main forum...or if you know the general type of kung fu it is then one of the subforums devoted to Shaolin, Southern styles or the Mantis.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

If I'm getting this right, it's "zhong yi ch'uan," roughly translated as, "loyal justice/righteousness fist."

Not even gonna try on the little text, sorry. Gotta get yourself someone who actually speaks the language for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Tap View Post
    If I'm getting this right, it's "zhong yi ch'uan," roughly translated as, "loyal justice/righteousness fist."

Not even gonna try on the little text, sorry. Gotta get yourself someone who actually speaks the language for that.

thanks friend!