Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: This is our fault

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I think that's your third or fourth try at a france bashing joke.

I never thought overly much about France.......
    Then I found something from France that I actually LIKED.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIFdaW9pOBU

I think that's your third or fourth try at a france bashing joke.

Pay attention dopey, all bashing is directed at YOU.

keep making my point...

I have a big box of lessons for you should you keep looking inside.

You have a big box of lessons for the whole world, don't you champ?

mexican drug lords? [shrugs shoudlers] doesnt effect me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Eisenhower? Try Teddy Roosevelt.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Judt View Post
    Really? I guess that could be viewed as the starting point of "globalism". You're probably right about that.

Eisenhower had a free voice though in his time and gave the clarion call as to what was in store if people sit back and allowed some things to happen following WW2.

It is apparent that that went unheeded though imo.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Try George Washington.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 02-14-2009 at 03:36 PM.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/americ...ral/index.html

Anyone who buys and uses illegal narcotics is funding the destruction of our Southern neighbor.

Even if 'Pot' was legalized, there is no way one can argue legalization for other dangerous narcotics.

American narcissism is destroying Mexico.

****es me off, it does...
    Duuuuuude...anyone who is a true 420 lover knows the best is grown here in America!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28354324/

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

-jo

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/americ...ral/index.html

Anyone who buys and uses illegal narcotics is funding the destruction of our Southern neighbor.

Even if 'Pot' was legalized, there is no way one can argue legalization for other dangerous narcotics.

American narcissism is destroying Mexico.

****es me off, it does...
    Fact: america is the number one consumer of cocaine and marijuana, as well as other illegal narcotics.

I think people are too stupid to use drugs responsibly, in any form. I'm on the far end of the spectrum, and I say ban tobacco and alcohol too. Apparently our population at large is so stupid that they happily destroy their lives and bodies, expecting us to foot the bill when they get emphysema, their livers give out, or they slam into a family of four coming home from vacation.

Again, the "it's just meeeee" argument is pointless and ignorant, because someone will eventually have to either care for you or put you in jail for doing something stupid because you absolutely HAD to alter your brain in order to make life either tolerable or enjoyable. F' em.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I think people are too stupid to use drugs responsibly, in any form. I'm on the far end of the spectrum, and I say ban tobacco and alcohol too. Apparently our population at large is so stupid that they happily destroy their lives and bodies, expecting us to foot the bill when they get emphysema, their livers give out, or they slam into a family of four coming home from vacation.

Again, the "it's just meeeee" argument is pointless and ignorant, because someone will eventually have to either care for you or put you in jail for doing something stupid because you absolutely HAD to alter your brain in order to make life either tolerable or enjoyable. F' em.
    Excellent post.

As you put it as well, the problem is that many drug consumers go on to hurt more people either physcially, psychologically and or financially (including through criminal acts). The fact is the best option is to ban the d@mn things and punish severely any drug trafficers and when I say severely I mean severely!

On the other hand social and powerful media campaigns against the use of drugs and their consequences should be required by law.

I don't believe that giving everyone and their grandmothers the right to smoke, snort and inject their brains out makes for a healthy society.

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    Fact: america is the number one consumer of cocaine and marijuana, as well as other illegal narcotics.
    That's not a fact, but here's one, America can afford to survey it's populace and agregate that data. Most countries can't be bothered to look at their own internal problems let alone try to work on them.

Kung Fu is good for you.

That's not a fact, but here's one, America can afford to survey it's populace and agregate that data. Most countries can't be bothered to look at their own internal problems let alone try to work on them.

actually it is a fact. dnt believe me, go look it up. thats what the interent is suppose to be for. although london does have alot of crack heads now, looks like dc in the eighties.

On the argument of legalizing all drugs......

To start with what percentage of auto accidents are alcohol related? Now we are going to add every drug known to man to that list of things that you can buy at your corner store? I think I'll stop driving.

It's a rare occasion that I do any drugs but when I do I have no problems in finding what I need when I get ready to party. I'm not so sure I want all drugs made available to any adult who has the money to buy them.

If I ran the world I would legalize weed and outlaw alcohol and cigarettes.

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    actually it is a fact. dnt believe me, go look it up. thats what the interent is suppose to be for. although london does have alot of crack heads now, looks like dc in the eighties.
    you didn't read my post.

does china study it's addicts? does russia? does india?

how many countries can afford to aggregate data they collect fom their populace?
    how many bother?

not many.

cocaine and heroin goes around the world and a lot of it is used right where it's produced.

believe me, colombia has a coke problem and india has a heroin problem and so on, they just don't compile stats on it like america does to justify it's continued support of criminals by keeping these drugs illegal, failing to control them and not taking the opportunity to get a tax base that is pretty strong , not to mention an opportunity to capitalize on teh medical benefits that otherwise illegal drugs offer.

it's a scam, there are no "facts", only smoke and mirrors and memes.
    Kung Fu is good for you.