Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: JFK speech, a warning of 9-11?

Lightbulb OT: JFK speech, a warning of 9-11?

was he warning us of what would come? every american and citizen of the world has the fundamentual right to know the truth... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxnpu...layer_embedded

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    was he warning us of what would come? every american and citizen of the world has the fundamentual right to know the truth... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxnpu...layer_embedded
    I believe that JFK was referring to the huge FREEMASONIC and Knights of Malta influence on world politics. According to many this is the same conspiracy that assassinated him and covered it up. Apparrently J. Edgar Hoover and president to be, Lyndon Johnson were 33rd Degree Masons. Most Masons do not go beyond the 3rd Degree. The then head of CIA was Allan Dulles a Knight of Malta.

As for 911 I believe that one has to really be brain damaged to believe the US government´s official version of the story.

Take care.

PS. Have a look at this:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/182.html
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 02-08-2009 at 03:01 PM.

One of these is strongly recommended when viewing the above links. Just a safety precaution.

Well the Kennedy speech is from the "horse´s mouth" so to speak, so it is a good place to start.

I picture PM's between HW and Uki like this:

To: Uki

Hey Uki - you seem really cool! I think the world is gonna end soon too, with all of this illuminati business going on. Did I ever tell you I know teh Real Authentic Kung Fu(tm)? Let me know if you wanna hang sometime, I can teach you some instead of the fake Kung Fu that is out there!
    To: Hardwork108

Hi Hardwork! I know, the governments are all gonna get us, good thing I have loads of woods on my property so that I can hide! Hey you wanna come over and we can camp out, smoke some herb, eat some shrooms and talk about how we're gonna survive when the police state comes down on us? You can show me some of your 2, no 6, no 7, no 8 years experience of _ing __un! I can show you how I juggle balls ( no, silly, IRON balls!)! I bet it will be much better than your mom's basement!

To: Uki

Sounds Super!!!! I'll bring my new DVD of the REAL Zapruder film! And we can read David Icke to each other while the campfire slowly burns out! See you soon!

Or something very close to that....

-David
    Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias
    This was a case of operator error.

Ya know, the problem is that if there are any intelligent, internal threats to society, we wouldn't know it because part of the population covers their ears, eyes and mouth. And the other part blows it so incredibly out of proportion that even the mere MENTION of "Secret societies", makes any normal person flinch.

Masons rule the world.

Live with it.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CLFLPstudent View Post

back to highlighting your extreme level of maturity and intellectual ability i see... well done grasshopper... well done.

i can just imagine what your PM's are like(and to whom)... i won't offer any suggestions because i do not want to hurt your feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Masons rule the world.
    the unfortunate truth...
    Live with it.
    nope.

Who keeps the metric system down?
    We do, we do.
    Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
    Who keeps the Aliens under wraps?
    We do, we doooooo!

Somebody call for Homer Simpson, he's the chosen one!
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Yes uki, if you are retarded, then Kennedy's speech was a 9/11 warning.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by CLFLPstudent View Post

-David
    Well just wait till there is "scientific" proof for the conspiracion. It will make interesting reading that is if you still have the freedom to read such material.

PS. Inspite of some of the weirder aspects of what David Icke writes you really should read some of his research as he has more intelligence and decency in his little toe than most of the politicians in the western hemisphere put together. Read before you judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Merryprankster View Post
    Yes uki, if you are retarded, then Kennedy's speech was a 9/11 warning.
    That speech was about a serious subject. What is your interpretation?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    That speech was about a serious subject. What is your interpretation?
    Here's my interpretation. Homeschooling for hillbillies doesn't work. the end.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Here's my interpretation. Homeschooling for hillbillies doesn't work. the end.
    I wasn´t trying to school him. I was merely asking a question.

While on the subject of Kennedy, watch this thought provoking short video clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFpPj...eature=related