Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: OT: JFK speech, a warning of 9-11?

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    and yet more wonderful words of inspirational wisdom by our very own emotionally stable and mentally mature poster... kansuke... lets everyone give him a great big round of applause for adding his intellectually superiour insight into the profound wonders of the universal mind.

*clapping hands*

This thread has officially voided any right you ever had or ever might have had to employ sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    This thread has officially voided any right you ever had or ever might have had to employ sarcasm.
    another wonderful presentation of our truly gifted poster... kansuke... a supreme encore folks, let's give him another round of applause!!!

*and the crowd goes wild*

kansuke!!! kansuke!! kansuke!!!

folks this is amazing. i have never seen anything like it!!! the crowd is absolutely frenzied here. this is amazing!!! we haven't seen the likes of this since obama's speech to the house.

can't wait to see what he has to say next... clearly history is in the making here.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Tap View Post
    Question: If these groups have been operating clandestinely since pre-Babylonian times around the world in a singular, unified effort to completely dominate the globe, and have, over nearly the full course of recorded human existence, thus far failed to actually accomplish this goal to its full extent, why exactly should we be concerned that they're continuing to try? They're clearly really, really bad at it.
    Good question, I was thinking the same thing.... Just get it over with already, maybe it would be better than the crap that's going on now...

they are now, but tell that to the folks during the middle ages and before when they had an iron grip over everyone...
    So you agree, that IF there actually is a conspiracy that they are really bad at it since it's been thousands of years so far and still no NWO? Then what are you so concerned about?

-David
    Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias
    This was a case of operator error.

another wonderful presentation of our truly gifted poster... kansuke... a supreme encore folks, let's give him another round of applause!!!

*and the crowd goes wild*

kansuke!!! kansuke!! kansuke!!!

folks this is amazing. i have never seen anything like it!!! the crowd is absolutely frenzied here. this is amazing!!! we haven't seen the likes of this since obama's speech to the house.

can't wait to see what he has to say next... clearly history is in the making here.
    Uki,

Could Kansuke be the next US president?

LOLOLOL! Oh yes, your little make-pretend world is very complex. Nice to see that you don't restrict your LARPing to martial arts fantasies.

What a complete disaster of a human being...wow
    A self confessed WRESTLER posts insistently in a KUNG FU forum and talks about my MA fantasies?....lol,lol,lol.

You really should consider a career in politics. The elite can always use one more brain-dead psychopath among their puppets.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-01-2009 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    A self confessed WRESTLER posts insistently in a KUNG FU forum and talks about my MA fantasies?
    Yes that is correct, Two-Year Grandmaster.

You really should consider a carrier in politics.
    What should I carry?

(did someone say "brain dead?")

Yes that is correct, Two-Year Grandmaster.
    And your inability to count properly will be an asset in your new political life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke
    What should I carry?
    Your "dead brain" of course. Believe me that is an asset if you ever want to get anywhere in politics in a "Democratic" country.

Quote Originally Posted by kansuke
    (did someone say "brain dead?")
    Yes I did!

Boy, you are slower than usual today, aren't you?

t

Even supposing that was true, you can't honestly expect anyone to take seriously the idea that these groups are the only ones who would come up with using simple geometric figures, single letters, or images of common natural objects as symbols. Such things really don't require any "naturalization."
    It is the way some of these simple symbols are presented that gives them significance.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Tap
    Question: If these groups have been operating clandestinely since pre-Babylonian times around the world in a singular, unified effort to completely dominate the globe, and have, over nearly the full course of recorded human existence, thus far failed to actually accomplish this goal to its full extent, why exactly should we be concerned that they're continuing to try? They're clearly really, really bad at it.
    You should concern yourself because they have caused and ARE causing untold sufferring in their attempts to further their agenda. I agree with Uki that there is a kind of awakening happening (apparently outside this forum) but the fact remains that as we speak there are attempts to erode our freedoms using excuses such as, "the War on Terrorism";"The War on Drugs";"Global Warming", etc.

These excuses are also used to centralize power internationally to deal with these so called "Global Issues or problems". Meanwhile the worldwide slaughter continues with weapons of "mass destruction" that are somehow gotten hold of by the warring parties, which are produced(for the most part) in the Western Industrialized countries, the same nations that give everyone else a headache with their preaching of "Human Rights" , "Peace", "Freedom", "Democracy" and etc. and etc.

Of course the other avenue of the worldwide control is the international debt that is creating a life of misery for millions who live in the so called Third World countries including those in Latin America, where I live. Most, if not all of these countries have more than paid their debts by paying the extortionate interest rates on those very debts, but there is no mercy coming from the first world banks (multinational corporations). For more enlightenment regarding these debts please watch the John Perkins interviews, whose links I provided earlier in this thread.
    [To learn more about the US's own debt problem, then watch the link I provided about the Federal Reserve!]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80303867390173

While all of this is happening the populations of the guilty countries are kept in intellectual limbo by a media that is wholely owned and controlled by those in power. Some of those intellectually repressed members of the masses even post here in the Kung Fu Forum!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-01-2009 at 05:12 PM.

Could Kansuke be the next US president?
    now that is the million dollar question... i'd have to say no way, he's too busy swapping sweat with his floor buddies.
    Quote Originally Posted by CLFLPstudent View Post
    Then what are you so concerned about?
    you wouldn't believe me if i told you.

now that is the million dollar question... i'd have to say no way, he's too busy swapping sweat with his floor buddies.
    That could be some weird masonic ritual.

I am beginning to think that the masons have a special lodge for the knuckleheads of this world.

It would explain why they always insist on sticking together even when their cause is a lost one.

You will never find me defending what multinational corporations tend to do, but their actions are absurdly simple to trace the intent of. They are structures for making money, nothing more and nothing less. The laundry list of questionable and even unquestionably despicable acts and policies undertaken by these institutions are all easily traceable not to some shadowy cabal's quest for ultimate power, but to their basic raison d'etre; making as much money for their executives and shareholders as possible.
    Thank you Reverend Tap. Another eloquent post.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

It would explain why they always insist on sticking together even when their cause is a lost one.
    a puss cannot usually stand by himself.

a puss cannot usually stand by himself.
    LOL!

They don't even "stand" that well when they do stick together.

I am the necromancer!

Last edited by SimonM; 03-05-2009 at 09:53 AM.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

They are just links that have nothing to do with the conspiracy that is going on now. There are major wars, economic instability/famine, civil wars and revolutions. Look at who benefits and you will see the same elements time and again. Look at who provides the weapons; who lies to start wars; look at money trail and who benefits.

That is the conspiracy!

So stop trying to discredit it by your feeble debunking attempts. Thank you!