Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: OT: JFK speech, a warning of 9-11?

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    And the TYGM's constant repitition continues...
    TYGM could also mean ten year grandmaster... or twenty... thirty... ten thousand... wait, that'd be TTYGM.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    TYGM could also mean ten year grandmaster... or twenty... thirty... ten thousand... wait, that'd be TTYGM.
    Could it be that kansuke actually likes me and in his own "simple" way was trying to pay me compliments....???

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Could it be that kansuke actually likes me and in his own "simple" way was trying to pay me compliments....???
    i dunno... i think he is simply one anal dude with no friends.

Good call kid; hitch your wagon to that nutjob's star. Good thinking...

see what i mean.

Who said I had groundfighting skills?
    That's the point.

For the record: "Overglorified kickboxer" = anybody who disagrees with HW108 about anything ever.

You are getting increasingly repetitive. The only thing that gives me hope is that you have been cranking up the insults a lot in the last few days. Eventually you will cross a line and probably get yourself banned.
    Last edited by SimonM; 03-09-2009 at 09:05 AM.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

i dunno... i think he is simply one anal dude with no friends.
    Well as far as kansuke's anal side is concerned I believe that he does have some fellow anally interested friends including lkfmdc, SimonM, Dale Dugas, golden arhat and a few other meatheads who seem to not notice his and each other's continued trolling.

Well as far as kansuke's anal side is concerned I believe that he does have some fellow anally interested friends including lkfmdc, SimonM, Dale Dugas, golden arhat and a few other meatheads who seem to not notice his and each other's continued trolling.
    either way... he's a horrible troll.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    That's the point.

For the record: "Overglorified kickboxer" = anybody who disagrees with HW108 about anything ever.

You are getting increasingly repetitive. The only thing that gives me hope is that you have been cranking up the insults a lot in the last few days. Eventually you will cross a line and probably get yourself banned.
    So you haven't noticed kansuke's insulting behavior; lkfmdc's insistant lying and attempts at character assassination; golden arhat's stupid remarks and Dale Dugas's unprofessional "sifu" behavior including slanderous remarks about me that he did not explain when challenged ???

I will forget about Sanjuro ronin's lies because perhaps most of them came before your time. Just for the record, he had claimed that I had claimed that my sifu had beaten famous people including the Gracies and that I had been found out in the Bullshido thread that he and nowadays lkfmdc provide as "proof". Let me just remind you that recently one poster bothered to read that thread and came out in my defense after which Sanjuro ronin changed or updated his story, while lkfmdc fell briefly silent.

If you are going to be hypocritical in your attitude then it is better to put me on your ignore list so that my comments will not "shine" painful light in your "dark" world of glorified kickboxing!

either way... he's a horrible troll.
    He must be sad person. First of all he posts in kung fu forum while not practising kung fu himself. Then he trolls in almost every post he has made here but then he isn't even good at trolling.

I don't know who is sadder, Kansuke or some of the people here (who include "sifus" among their number), who fail to notice his continued trolling and stalking, but are ready to gang up on my because of my traditional approach and constructive criticism of the modern "MMA is king" doctrine?

Anyway, it seems that these people expect politeness from my side while they go around spreading lies and disinformation, not just about me, but TCMA itself.

I suppose it is the internet and that allows them to behave in ways that would not be possible in day to day life. So that means they, specially the "sifus" will be pretending to be kung fu "experts" for quite a long time.

CAVEAT EMPTOR!

So you haven't noticed kansuke's insulting behavior; lkfmdc's insistant lying and attempts at character assassination; golden arhat's stupid remarks and Dale Dugas's unprofessional "sifu" behavior including slanderous remarks about me that he did not explain when challenged ???
    What I haven't failed to notice is that, for their flaws, Dave Ross, Dale Dugas, Kansuke and Sanjuro Ronin have ALL participated as members of this online community on many threads that were not flame wars.

Every thread you are in degenerates into a flame war.

Perhaps you should think about why.

I will forget about Sanjuro ronin's lies because perhaps most of them came before your time.
    Before... my... time...

I've been on this forum on and off since 2004.

If you are going to be hypocritical in your attitude then it is better to put me on your ignore list so that my comments will not "shine" painful light in your "dark" world of glorified kickboxing!
    I use ignore very sparingly. In fact, to this day, I think my entire list is a single person. I'll be honest though... you are pushing hard for that #2 spot.

because of my traditional approach and constructive criticism of the modern "MMA is king" doctrine?
    Is that what you believe you are doing.

Here I thought you were LARPing in your basement and randomly flaming everyone who disagrees with you...
    Last edited by SimonM; 03-09-2009 at 11:32 AM.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

What I haven't failed to notice is that, for their flaws, Dave Ross, Dale Dugas, Kansuke and Sanjuro Ronin have ALL participated as members of this online community on many threads that were not flame wars.
    And they have participated in many that have turned into flame wars, are you denying that?

What do you think they are doing when they spread slanderous lies and untruth for the sole purpose of character assassination? They are being the trolls that they are. Some of these guys don't even practice kung fu!

Others amongst them pretend to practice kung fu!

Fine bunch friends for you to be hanging out in in this KUNG FU Forum...lol,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    THAT IS A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT!

Well if you take your short attention span to the Wing Chun (and the Northern Mantis) board then you will see that what you have stated above is a LIE! Don't worry as I will accept your apology when you come back and say sorry.

Right now I am thinking about why you, SimonM, Lkfmdc, Sanjuro ronin, golden arhat, Dale Dugas and Kansuke do not manage to make a post directed to or about me without making untrue and slanderous statement. The only answer I think of is that you are all dishonest and insecure tossers!

Before... my... time...

Then you have no excuse for not acknowledging Sanjuro ronin's dishonest remarks and lkfmdc's previous attempt at character assassination in which he tried paint me as some kind of a Nazi antisemetic criminal by going as far as doctoring my actual posts.

Where were you with your troll meter then? Of course, so far your own behavior has not been that much better than those two knuckleheads as you seem to be lying and jumping on their pseudo kung fu knucklehead band wagon.

I use ignore very sparingly. In fact, to this day, I think my entire list is a single person. I'll be honest though... you are pushing hard for that #2 spot.
    Then put yourself out of your own misery and use the ignore button. That way you won't need to read my posts that show you and people like you for the DISHONEST knuckleheads that you are, while at the same time you can continue giving advice on your "kung fu" training knowledge.

Of course I do and you would have understood it if you your kung fu practice was authentic and you were not so obsessed with MMA and Lkfmdc's kickboxing DVDs....lol.

Here I thought
    Can you provide references, perhaps You Tube clips of you thinking? Because right about now, it is very difficult to believe that you or any other knucklehead has that capability except when "thinking" his way out of a TCMA discussion.

you were LARPing in your basement
    "Basement"? Lol......that is it, use kansuke's stupid comments. You are desperately clutching at straws. Teaming up with the likes of lkfmdc and Sanjuro is bad enough but at least they pretend to have kung fu experience. Kansuke doesn't even do that and is even a bigger troll than they are, but I understand, you are just desperate Simon so feel free to continue with your deregatory remarks. It must be said that you must have been a lonely kid.

and randomly flaming everyone who disagrees with you...
    I "flame" people who LIE and make FALSE and UNTRUTHFULL statements about my person by among other things starting slanderous threads in my "honor" and those people unfortunately include you.

Before... my... time...

Here I thought you were LARPing in your basement and randomly flaming everyone who disagrees with you...
    You are wasting your time, though I admire your effort.
    If anyone still wants to buy into this guys act, let them.
    Tiem to bury this thing, all that can be said has been said and pretty much was ended when it was shown that his supposed Sifu is a Cross trainer like the majority here.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    You are wasting your time, though I admire your effort.
    I admire his effort as well to indirectly protect people such as you and lkfmdc who are nothing but MMA "experts" with at best limited (and I am being kind) kung fu knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin
    If anyone still wants to buy into this guys act, let them.
    The only people "acting"here are you and Lkfmdc every time you pretend to make "knowledgable" posts regarding the art of kung fu. You guys still haven't realized that kung fu is not about making a quick buck nor is it about showing off your none-existant skills by providing the rest us poor souls with YouTube clips of your "incredible" slab breaking abilities.

Tiem to bury this thing,
    It is "tiem" for you lot to admit to being nothing but glorified kickboxers and limit you forum "contributions" to asking polite question on TCMAs from those who, suprise, surprise, actually practice kung fu. There are still a few good sifus posting here and I am not talking about your meathead buddies.

all that can be said has been said and pretty much was ended when it was shown that his supposed Sifu is a Cross trainer like the majority here.
    So you sanjuro "expert" ronin think that if a sifu trains Wing Chun for decades and happens to train in enchant Western sword fighting then he is cross training his kung fu? Lol,lol.

[This is more serious than I thought as you knuckleheads haven't even managed to define "crosstraining", your main forte, properly and I was naive enough to have hoped that one day at least some of you would have been able to understand better the art of Kung Fu.]

Next question:

Why can't you make a single post in regards to me or my sifu without lying, being untruthfull or making false assumptions?

Last question:

Shouldn't you Sanjuro, with all of your MA experience of "30 years", be able to deal with your own insecutities about what you practice enough as not to make false and slanderous remarks about others who unlike you practice TCMAs?

You can pass the above questions to your knucklehead buddy lkfmdc who says that he has me on ignore for days but somehow forgot and answered a post of mine in the Wing Chun forum...Lol,lol,lol,lol. When they say that all knuckleheads are stupid, they are being kind.Lol.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-13-2009 at 05:20 PM.

And I am still waiting for SimonM to come here and apologize to me for his LYING AND UNTRUE SLANDEROUS statements after he has visisted the Wing Chun and Northern Mantis forums. Of course I won't be holding my breath.

What a bunch of hypocrits!!!