Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: JFK speech, a warning of 9-11?

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Here's my interpretation. Homeschooling for hillbillies doesn't work. the end.
    apparently state sposored schooling is lacking in your case aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    apparently state sposored schooling is lacking in your case aswell.
    moreso in yours or you would realize there are no states in Canada.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Well just wait till there is "scientific" proof for the conspiracion. It will make interesting reading that is if you still have the freedom to read such material.

PS. Inspite of some of the weirder aspects of what David Icke writes you really should read some of his research as he has more intelligence and decency in his little toe than most of the politicians in the western hemisphere put together. Read before you judge.
    Is David Icke the person who taught you "conspiracion"?

I believe the word you are looking for is 'conspiracy' although there is an outside chance, if your grammar is as bad as your spelling that you meant 'conspirators' or possibly 'conspiring' or some other tense of the verb 'to conspire'.

You realize that Icke is a crazy person. Even other 'conspiracion theeoryzers' (conspiracy theorists for english speakers) think he's a crazy person.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

You guys know that Kennedy is dead, right?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Icke is NOT a mentally stable person. That much is obvious. He's stable enough to write and to speak to the tinfoil hat colonies, but overall, he's a bit of a nutter for sure.

Of course, you realize Simon, that by our saying this, we are now part of the illuminati conspiracy to allow the reptillian overlords dominate earth because we've criticized Icke for the nutjob he is. lol

His biggest audiences are the drug addled crowds in the northwest of the US and Canada. lol no coincidence there!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I am the illuminati.

Of course the true illuminati would never admit to being so and therefore I must not be....

Unless the previous denial was just a clever ruse based on my knowledge that I know that no true illuminati would admit it - by admitting it I thus throw the seekers of truth off the trail left by my reptilian tail.
    Last edited by SimonM; 02-11-2009 at 03:04 PM.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

not trail, tail, reptilian tail, but no worries, it will grow back in the vitamin a solution provided on teh mother ships. ;D
    Kung Fu is good for you.

fixed it.
    Simon McNeil

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    moreso in yours or you would realize there are no states in Canada.
    state n, definition 4b: (plural)the members or representatives of the governing classes assembled in a legislative body. 5a: a politically organized body of people usu. occupying a definite territory; esp: one that is sorvereign. 5c: a government or politically organized society having a particular character <a police ~> <a welfare ~>

as you can clearly see(and perhaps already knew), the choice of the word state in my post is everything but... being out of context.

one must be prepared for all angles and modes of attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    That speech was about a serious subject. What is your interpretation?

My interpretation is that you are a developmentally challenged submoron. The youtube video was an edited excerpt from a speech called the President and the Press, given to the American Newspaper's Publishers Association in 1961. The purpose of the speech was to highlight the difficulty in balancing freedom of speech with national security.

The setting was the Cold War, the "conspiracy" he referenced was Communism, and his reassurances that he would enact no limitations on the power of the press was balanced by a request that the media please self-edit and ask the question - and I QUOTE: ""Is it in the interest of the national security?" before they published.

How did I learn all this? I read the ****ing speech, which I found with little effort using Google of all things, and I actually know some history.

Hence my conclusion that you are a developmentally disabled submoron, since even Paris Hilton can use the internet.

Which highlights my initial comment - "Yes, if you're retarded then JFK was warning us about 9/11"
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    state n, definition 4b: (plural)the members or representatives of the governing classes assembled in a legislative body. 5a: a politically organized body of people usu. occupying a definite territory; esp: one that is sorvereign. 5c: a government or politically organized society having a particular character <a police ~> <a welfare ~>

as you can clearly see(and perhaps already knew), the choice of the word state in my post is everything but... being out of context.

one must be prepared for all angles and modes of attack.
    wow, that only took you....all day! *golf claps*
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Merryprankster View Post
    My interpretation is that you are a developmentally challenged submoron. The youtube video was an edited excerpt from a speech called the President and the Press, given to the American Newspaper's Publishers Association in 1961. The purpose of the speech was to highlight the difficulty in balancing freedom of speech with national security.

The setting was the Cold War, the "conspiracy" he referenced was Communism, and his reassurances that he would enact no limitations on the power of the press was balanced by a request that the media please self-edit and ask the question - and I QUOTE: ""Is it in the interest of the national security?" before they published.

How did I learn all this? I read the ****ing speech, which I found with little effort using Google of all things, and I actually know some history.

Hence my conclusion that you are a developmentally disabled submoron, since even Paris Hilton can use the internet.

Which highlights my initial comment - "Yes, if you're retarded then JFK was warning us about 9/11"
    Thank you very much for your "eloquent" post. Yet another MMA-ist knucklehead makes his mark! At least I know now that you weren't the one who wrote that speech, whatever your interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Is David Icke the person who taught you "conspiracion"?

I believe the word you are looking for is 'conspiracy' although there is an outside chance, if your grammar is as bad as your spelling that you meant 'conspirators' or possibly 'conspiring' or some other tense of the verb 'to conspire'.

You realize that Icke is a crazy person. Even other 'conspiracion theeoryzers' (conspiracy theorists for english speakers) think he's a crazy person.
    This may come to you as a shock but I speak four languages and sometimes I mix things up a little. It happens. So stop trolling!

As far as Icke is concerned he may say a lot of out of this world stuff but he does make some great observations about what is happening in the world today including the erosion of our freedoms; centralization of world power and the illusion of democracy!

Anyone see the clip that I posted? It was not of David Icke, I swear!

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    You guys know that Kennedy is dead, right?
    I'm still waiting on him to "properly dispose" of himself....
    Aw, heck!

Maybe you weren't talking about Teddy.......