Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: JFK speech, a warning of 9-11?

Sorry Hardwork. I have a low tolerance for both bull**** and stupidity. While this is an admirable trait in the real world, it makes it particularly difficult to talk to you. So I do hope you'll forgive my eloquence.

But I appreciate the compliment!

Ohhhhh.... wait! I see what you did there! You put eloquence in quotation marks to signal sarcasm!

AWESOME!
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Thank you very much for your "eloquent" post. Yet another MMA-ist knucklehead makes his mark! At least I know now that you weren't the one who wrote that speech, whatever your interpretation.
    ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

This has gotta be a joke. Nobody is this stupid; not even somebody who would spell 'conspiracy' as 'conspiracion'.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by bakxierboxer View Post
    I'm still waiting on him to "properly dispose" of himself....
    Aw, heck!

Maybe you weren't talking about Teddy.......
    LMAO !!
    Nice one !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Merryprankster View Post
    Sorry Hardwork. I have a low tolerance for both bull**** and stupidity. While this is an admirable trait in the real world, it makes it particularly difficult to talk to you. So I do hope you'll forgive my eloquence.

But I appreciate the compliment!

Ohhhhh.... wait! I see what you did there! You put eloquence in quotation marks to signal sarcasm!

AWESOME!
    Not to worry as you eventually got there in the end.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 02-12-2009 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

This has gotta be a joke. Nobody is this stupid; not even somebody who would spell 'conspiracy' as 'conspiracion'.
    If you are looking for stupid then please make your way to the MMA threads where you will find plenty of knuckleheads with whom you will share common and "wonderful" traits.

But please do close the door on your way out!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 02-12-2009 at 01:05 PM.

It's spelled 'please'.

Gotta love how somebody who can't spell accuses others of idiocy. And why?

Adherence to modern training practices in martial arts rather than dramatically waving around tinfoil swords while wearing silk PJs.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

It's spelled 'please'.

Gotta love how somebody who can't spell accuses others of idiocy. And why?

Adherence to modern training practices in martial arts rather than dramatically waving around tinfoil swords while wearing silk PJs.
    That was a typing error rather than a spelling mistake, however feel free to clinch at straws.

By the way, your MMA friends are anxiously waiting for you in the other threads, so why don't you join them to discuss the color of Ken Shamrock's latest underwear and leave the rest of us in peace.

Thanks in advance.

This thread will represent the first and, hopefully only, time that I will ever type the "colour of ken shamrock's underwear" in a post.

Hardwork 108 you can LARP all you like. It's not going to change the fact that there are plenty of CMAists who LIKE MMA!!!!

And that fact doesn't change the truth:

Icke and his ilk are nutjobs and anybody who wastes my valuable time over trivialities such as the latest conspiracy theory involving... JFK and September 11, 2001 as if it was planned what? Thirty five years in advance? is a moron!
    Last edited by SimonM; 02-12-2009 at 01:19 PM.
    Simon McNeil

This thread will represent the first and, hopefully only, time that I will ever type the "colour of ken shamrock's underwear" in a post.
    You must admit that it is a great discussion topic for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    Hardwork 108 you can LARP all you like. It's not going to change the fact that there are plenty of CMAists who LIKE MMA!!!!
    You got this all wrong. This is the correct way of putting it:

There are plenty of MMA-ists who like to think that they are qualified to discuss and criticize kung fu, just because they have had a "flirt" with it through their "mastery" of dozens of MAs on their way to their MMA "enlightenment".

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    And that fact doesn't change the truth:
    The truth is that there is an escalation towards a global centralization of politics and economics. This is alarming and many people like Icke have been warning about the consequences of this for a long time.

The fact is that we are all living in none democratic countries (whatever the controlled media may tell us) and that money and power talk. Wars are fought; economic crisis happen; cost of living goes up through unfair taxes and unfair corporate practices; huge segments of the population are living under debt (slavery);our freedom's are being slowly eroded because of the "war on terrorism","war on drugs","global warming", etc. take your pick - and we are told that this is part and parcel of today's reality.

The fact is that from the old days of overt control we have fallen under the covert control of people who really run our countries (and the world). Many people are researching this and there is a lot of interesting and informative material out there that you and people like you will never read because as ready as you may be to step out of your physcical comfort zone to slug it out with some other MA-ist you still don't have the emotional strengh to accept the fact that you are only a glorified slave!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 02-12-2009 at 01:50 PM.

you are only a glorified slave!
    do you consider yourself to be "free"?

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    LMAO !!
    Nice one !

If you'd ever met "the man" "hisself" up-close & in person you'd know just how "un-nice" he is......

Quote Originally Posted by bakxierboxer View Post
    If you'd ever met "the man" "hisself" up-close & in person you'd know just how "un-nice" he is......
    I deal with enough politicans here, you can keep yours.

I practice tcma for more than a decade. (tmas for more than 2 decades)
    I like MMA and how it is trained.

I guess I don't fit a mold.
    oh well.

Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I practice tcma for more than a decade. (tmas for more than 2 decades)
    I like MMA and how it is trained.

I guess I don't fit a mold.
    oh well.

Pfft !@
    Glorified kickboxer

The truth is that there is an escalation towards a global centralization of politics and economics.

See here's my problem with the tinfoil hat crowd. This statement isn't fundamentally wrong. And then you go and start talking about the shapechanging reptile people from the hollow earth being behind the illuminati who rule all of reality through the freemasons.

And you don't realize that that sort of bull$h1t is part of the problem.

There are people, lots of people, who don't like the increasing power of multinational corporations and the erosion of the nation state. There are lots of people who are working very hard to come up with real solutions to these real problems.

And it only takes one frothing conspiracy nut to completely marginalize everything those of us working for a more fair and compassionate world are doing.

So, no, I'm not going to don a tinfoil hat just because Icke believes himself to be an enemy of global capitalism. Instead I WILL call you on your bull$hit and try to make it clear that there are sane people who don't think an unfettered free market is a good idea.

cost of living goes up through unfair taxes and unfair corporate practices; huge segments of the population are living under debt (slavery)
    Debt isn't slavery. It's the natural repurcussion of creating an economy that depends on constant expansion when you have a finite consumer base. So you literally give the stuff away in exchange for the promise that money will later follow.

It's a foolish practice.

It's not an attempt to enslave people.

our freedom's are being slowly eroded because of the "war on terrorism","war on drugs","global warming", etc. take your pick - and we are told that this is part and parcel of today's reality.
    There is no such thing as absolute, unrestricted freedom. If any state was created in which such a thing was promised I would not want to live there. Humans, as social animals, will always find their freedom restricted by the competing interests of other human beings. Short of moving to a deserted island with no other people absolute freedom is impossible. Instead equitable and fair, a balance of restrictions on freedom so that no given individual is less free than another individual in the community is a valid goal.

Quite frankly restricting the freedom of everyone in order to ensure the survival of the species (by making laws making polluting financially untenable) is a VERY GOOD restriction on personal freedom.
    Last edited by SimonM; 02-13-2009 at 07:57 AM.
    Simon McNeil