Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: how is bullshido?

There was nothing for anyone to be proud of in that fiasco.
    Period.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    osiris runs at jfs in a football tackle.
    That worked. Bad form or not, he took down a 'master' 80lbs heavier than him.

jfs ties him up and then passively lies there while osiris struggles away,
    I wouldn't call flailing your legs around being passive. You also missed those clean punches to JFS' face once his arms tired out and he let go of Osiris' head.

Osiris and fs break it up and anna and osiris and one otehr all pile into her little jeep and drive away shouting epithets at Omar and JFS.
    You missed JFS repeatedly calling Osiris a 'n*****' too. Don't forget that part.

You either have serious problems with your eyes and ears, or you are trying to accomplish some serious revisionist history.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    No, but Osiris' performance in that video is hardly a textbook for how to conduct a street fight. In a street fight, I wouldn't try a flying TaeKwonDo kick as my opening move.
    You mentioned his not getting a sub, and I was referring to that as well.

While I agree the kick was not a great thing to do, he still fought a 'master' 80lbs heavier than him and walked away unscathed, unlike JFS who was bleeding.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    unlike JFS who was bleeding.
    From an "alleged" bite.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    There was nothing for anyone to be proud of in that fiasco.
    Period.
    And it all started because Omar agreed to streetfight a woman. That's the bottom line right there.

From an "alleged" bite.
    Again, I was referring to the post that said "what i leanrted from bullshido
    MMA ring fights are exactly like the street, showing MMA IS AWESOME." So we both agree that his statement was wrong then? As Osiris drew blood using a technique you could not use in 'sport fight', correct?

And it all started because Omar agreed to streetfight a woman. That's the bottom line right there.
    Well, the woman part is still debatable.

I know, I know, Sorry, couldn't help it !

Women start sh1t all the time. They aren't immune to reprecussions from their actions.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Again, I was referring to the post that said people at BS say only ring training is useful in the street. So we both agree that his statement was wrong then? As Osiris drew blood using a technique you could not use in 'sport fight', correct?
    I didn't make the statement, so I don't care.

Women start sh1t all the time. They aren't immune to reprecussions from their actions.
    So, you don't think agreeing to meet a woman for a streetfight over Internet BS is ridiculous?

I didn't make the statement, so I don't care.
    Bullshit. When I refuted his statement, YOU posted referring to my reply to him.

So, you don't think agreeing to meet a woman for a streetfight over Internet BS is ridiculous?
    The whole thing was BS, that was just one part of it, everything leading up to it was BS and everything that happened during was BS.

Generally, I'd say meeting anyone for streetfight over Interent BS is ridculous, but sometimes things need to be settled. Just because she is a woman, she doesn't get a free pass.

Then you criticized Osiris for not getting a sub, then said you wouldn't have given up the position either!

Generally, I'd say meeting anyone for streetfight over Interent BS is ridculous, but sometimes things need to be settled. Just because she is a woman, she doesn't get a free pass.
    So, there are certain things that are said on the Internet that COULD compell you to meet a woman for a streetfight?