Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: how is bullshido?

Quote Originally Posted by JJMantis View Post
    I'm not sure what to think of that link, it seemed like a great discussion of various ways of developing grip strength.
    if only most of the KFO threads were "that bad" LOL
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    When you are serious in any discussion in Bullshido, you may just kill that thread for good. When people find that there is not much left to argue with you, they will just lost interest in that thread for good. They don't real care about "information sharing". They just love to argue for the sake of the argument.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=83000&page=2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IMO, If you want to develop "monster grip", you may have to pay the price when you get old - arthritis.

Here is one way to develop strong grip.

I happen to need my fingers to perform surgery and play a piano,

so I focus on pushing the opponent's back with palm or using the forearm to hit the opponent's chest while tripping one of his legs to make him fall.

more on die fa than grip on something to shuai.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JJMantis View Post
    I'm not sure what to think of that link, it seemed like a great discussion of various ways of developing grip strength. Don't get your mangina hurt if you don't have 100% approval of your ideas, for the most part that looked like an intelligent thread.
    I can't care less whether people approve my ideas or not. If it didn't work, I would changed my training method long time ago. I don't need anybody's approve and I already know it works. I was just trying to help someone who starts that thread.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 08-02-2009 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    I can't care less whether people approve my ideas or not. If it didn't work, I would changed my training method long time ago. I don't need anybody's approve and I already know it works. I was just trying to help someone who starts that thread.
    Well what was the purpose of your above reply? You seemed pretty upset that I said something positive about Bullshido, said when people are "serious in any discussion in Bullshido, you may just kill that thread for good", and linked to a thread that had a serious discussion. The only thing you proved by that link was yes, Bullshido members can have a serious discussion of technique without resorting to insult and lulz.