Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Chunner Eva!

Best Chunner Eva!

A unique snowflake

Ok, that was funny !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

hate that hook defense, but overall he's more palatable than a lot of guys out there.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Check out his video for Fairtex Thigh Pads...all I can say is "focking leg".
    A unique snowflake

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    hate that hook defense, but overall he's more palatable than a lot of guys out there.
    The last thing you wanna do with a decent boxer is move back, even worse in a straight line !
    But his comments were funny.

his head guard stuff is not what I would do. I would lean more towards a full destruction.

It's one thing when some guy is 1/4 power lobbing at you, it is totally another when a skilled person is throwing combos with finishing hooks at your head. by the time you get the jab and the cross jammed you will eat that hook if you don't shield the head fully.

moving away is also something I wouldn't do because it allows your attacker a full range of motion.

move in, cover, kill his power and do your work from the inside.

just my own observation and I say this because I've been schooled in it a couple of times already. That sort of covering work is limited in efficacy, you gotta go full cover or get your licks.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I didn't put it up for what he was demonstrating, more just his attitude and enthusiasm...plus his cussing.
    A unique snowflake

Quote Originally Posted by WinterPalm View Post
    I didn't put it up for what he was demonstrating, more just his attitude and enthusiasm...plus his cussing.
    yeah. lol i like his "bing bang boom" sounds too.

providing sound effects for one's own demonstration is essential in proper h2h combat training after all.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    yeah. lol i like his "bing bang boom" sounds too.

providing sound effects for one's own demonstration is essential in proper h2h combat training after all.
    I would have added the "whoosshing" sounds too !

I've actually found myself doing the bada-da-bada thing that Bas Rutten does while holding pads.
    A unique snowflake

"bust his stupid fu(king face"?!? seriously? dude needs to cut down on the caffeine and get laid more often...

What lineage does he come from?

Out of curiousity.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    What lineage does he come from?

Out of curiousity.
    apparently he comes from a line of enraged fukin motherfukers who will fuk you up and bust yer fukin head.

it's ancient man.

Kung Fu is good for you.

That bloke's a fackin genius - love his fackin vids... hate a lot of his fu, but love his vids!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Is his gung fu really that bad? Alot seems pretty simple, basic . . . to me. Which is not a bad thing . . .
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori