Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guy RNCs a mugger at ATM

Guy RNCs a mugger at ATM

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Nice, even the ground grappling on the stairs !!
    LOL !
    I like how they guy was out cold, just laying there while the other 2 "discussed" things.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

looks like a metro/subway farecard machine rather than an ATM. Either way, glad the theif got pwned.

If that was me, once I got the choke sunk in I would be whispering "If you pass out I'm going to rape you." into the guys ear, just to mess with him...
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Hahahahahahah at GreenCloud excellent comment
    Kune Belay Sau

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCloudCLF View Post
    If that was me, once I got the choke sunk in I would be whispering "If you pass out I'm going to rape you." into the guys ear, just to mess with him...
    lol, i actually got to say something like that to a guy at the only bar fight I've ever been in NOT as a bouncer.

short story: me and two buddies were at a bar...one of a group of 6 guys started ****ing with one of my buddies and all 9 of us ended up outside while the two principals did the usual blustering...meanwhile, I'm standing behind my friend trying to look menacing when one of the dudes starts in on me, asking me why I was looking like that at him; 'are you gay or something'...so, I said, 'yea, and if you ****heads keep this up I'm gonna knock you out and assrape you' in a fairly normal sort of voice...so he comes up and starts the chest pushing and I actually thumblocked him and walked him out to the middle of the road and pushed him down and stepped back...he got up and left.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Awesome video! I've got to join a school soon.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

He should have stomped on the mugger's face for half an hour or on second thoughts with cameras all over the place and the usual protection of criminals by the so called justice system, just as well that he didn't.

That reminds me of the skit from the Chappelle Show called "The Mad Real World" where the guy is choked out by a former jail bird and later says "Be careful if you get a sleeper hold, because the next day your anus will hurt."
    Last edited by ghostexorcist; 02-15-2009 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    He should have stomped on the mugger's face for half an hour or on second thoughts with cameras all over the place and the usual protection of criminals by the so called justice system, just as well that he didn't.
    Overreaction much?

Sure, getting robbed sucks, but if your reaction is to be brutal for a while after KOing the guy, I'd say that's a case where protecting the criminal is warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Tap View Post
    Overreaction much?

Sure, getting robbed sucks, but if your reaction is to be brutal for a while after KOing the guy, I'd say that's a case where protecting the criminal is warranted.
    Unfortunately "protecting the criminal" results in the criminals having potentially less to lose when they are committing crimes. This has sometimes led to criminals becoming "brave" and repeating crimes where a good face stomping and a few permanent scars and injuries may have traumatized them enough to not jump back into a life of crime, at least not immediately.

Furthermore, legal systems that are so preoccupied with "protecting the criminal" have in the past has released elements into the streets who have gone on to rob, rape and murder innocent people.

I don't think that criminals should be protected. They should be told of the consequeces of their actions and then should be punished severely for their acts. A person who hurts, maims a dangerous criminal who has attacked him should get a medal instead of getting arrested!

Unfortunately "protecting the criminal" results in the criminals having potentially less to lose when they are committing crimes. This has sometimes led to criminals becoming "brave" and repeating crimes where a good face stomping and a few permanent scars and injuries may have traumatized them enough to not jump back into a life of crime, at least not immediately.

Furthermore, legal systems that are so preoccupied with "protecting the criminal" have in the past has released elements into the streets who have gone on to rob, rape and murder innocent people.

I don't think that criminals should be protected. They should be told of the consequeces of their actions and then should be punished severely for their acts. A person who hurts, maims a dangerous criminal who has attacked him should get a medal instead of getting arrested!
    Better to let 1 hundred guilty men go free then let one innocent man sit in prison.

OJ agrees...half.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

Better to let 1 hundred guilty men go free then let one innocent man sit in prison.

OJ agrees...half.

Destroy the criminals that you catch on the act, then there will be less chance of having innocent men sitting in jail for crimes committed by criminals.

Destroy the criminals that you catch on the act, then there will be less chance of having innocent men sitting in jail for crimes committed by criminals.
    While the criminal justice system may be too lenient in certain areas, your Frank Castle approach is a little too over the top.
    ------
    Jason

I'd be worried about escalation. Everybody has friends, after all.

Also, considering the level of trust I place in the government (not much), this sort of draconian barbarism being employed by the state would scare the sh!t out of me.