Thread: florida not a profiteer

florida not a profiteer

Wutang Florida

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am now in the Brevard County Area. If you dont know me look me up on youtube.com as James Rodgers Disciple of Yang Xiao Dong
    (Tony Yang)
    I have been training since early childhood and my ability is recognized in the Martial arts community.
    I am not pompus or over confident.
    I promise nothing to many but everthing to a few
    I have Real LEO Training as well.
    message me for personal info

Thank you for your time
    James

welcome to Florida

Welcome to the Sunshine State! I had the honor and pleasure of workshopping with Master Yang on several occasions (Bajichuan and Baguazhang). Good luck in your endeavors! I'm in central Florida, so perhaps we'll meet in the future.

THanks

I love this place thank you for the welcome.
    I lived here previously but i stayed incognito.
    Since i turned my school over to my master I have lately just decided to keep it simple and private. I have mostly worked with LEOs and Agents as of recent. Probably gonna keep it that way. I prefer small groups that really need the art for their job.

I will leave the big classes and large groups to the large schools, that are set up for it

Anyway good luck to you as well. Im sure i will see ya around I know ill be at Scrima's With the GM
    Take it easy Bro