Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: what's with all the tards?

Dude, act your age and be a man

Really fat boy, did your parents not pay enough attention to you?

What's your problem with Mr Ching?

Let's see:

He runs an Internet forum. So do you.

You want him to ban people with multiple usernames. You've been caught doing this on Bullshido.

You want him to ban people who start trouble. You just STARTED a thread about me.

He wants as much traffic on his site as he can get. So do you.

He has an active forum with contributing members.

Oh yeah, that's the problem.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    Oso wishes he didn't have to go to class soon so he could get the beer and popcorn....why is Oso typing in 3rd person...he doesn't know...
    HCES. It affects the best of us.

Of course the real answer to all the problems is to make me a mod. I've been here every day since 2001 or so. I read pretty much everything and my curse is that I remember it. I've spotted new incarnations of various people at first post. I've been in three serious mudslingings: BL, HW and Ali. Generally I don't post in political threads cos they're silly, don't post in 'ban him' threads, cos they're silly, and don't post in your style sucks threads cos they're silly.

Oh yeah, plus, I'm too pimp to advertise. Er, except for modship, obviously.

So it's either wings and a halo, or modship.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    are rub and seven really MIA?

and, of course, I'm the obvious choice for a new mod here...I hate everyone.

That guarantees everyone will be treated equally and fairly.

oh, and I've apparentlty been here since I was 2 years old...must have been that electrocution incident in '68...

Hey! Just call me KFM's version of Sam Tyler...that show's awesome, btw....
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

yawnnn. mania, pure mania.

I wonder if he expects for people to gather around him and pat his back.

Whatever, he can sling non sequitur mental diarrhea all day.
    I'm probably the only one left not having him on ignore.

This video explains 1bad's disorder.

Histrionic Personality Disorder

Here him in an interview for a job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weMGpA8pH9A

This video sheds light on kansukusai. It also explains why there has never been any exposure of himself online for the last decade or so. Since his ideal grandiose self image probably cannot be lived up to by his real work a day self.

Narcissistic personality disorder
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 02-17-2009 at 06:48 PM.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    you guys all haven't a f***in clue. I would make the best mod. Haven't you been reading my posts? I obviously exhibit a high degree of maturity, humility,integrity, and righteousness.
    At least that's what I've been trying to appear to do, I mean-trying to convince you of, NO, I meant, trying to maintain..yeah, something like that...
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    except, I'm so **** humble and modest, I would never take the job.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

My nominations for mods are:
    tentigers, lama pie sifu, CLFNole, Oso, Uki and a few others I cant think of right now.

1bada55 and kansuke is really getting tired. I agree with their views on fighting, but I think their forum stalking really sucks.

I used to like reading sifu Abels posts, I dotn care much about his fight with who ever... let it go
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    My nominations for mods are:
    tentigers, lama pie sifu, CLFNole, Oso, Uki and a few others I cant think of right now.

1bada55 and kansuke is really getting tired. I agree with their views on fighting, but I think their forum stalking really sucks.

I used to like reading sifu Abels posts, I dotn care much about his fight with who ever... let it go
    thank you, I agree, take out the garbage and you will be astounded by what I could add to this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuImJealousOfGeneChing View Post
    thank you, I agree, take out the garbage and you will be astounded by what I could add to this forum.
    You have issues. Why are you so addicted to e-fighting?

You're STILL on Bullshido making excuses and dropping more e-challenges. That has nothing to do with me or Kansuke or anyone else here.

You made e-challenges here long before I even showed up. Do ST00/Bill Easlick and Knifefighter ring any bells?

You've dropped e-challenges on Dragonslist and TMA.org and I've never even registered on those sights.

You even dropped e-challenges ON YOUR OWN SITE!

So how can you say banning others will make you a contributing member to ANY forum?

Anthony won. You lost. Get over it and stop crying over ground ears.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    David can get me off any time he wants
    Wow, as my daughter would say, TMI.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You have issues. Why are you so addicted to e-fighting?

You're STILL on Bullshido making excuses and dropping more e-challenges. That has nothing to do with me or Kansuke or anyone else here.

You made e-challenges here long before I even showed up. Do ST00/Bill Easlick and Knifefighter ring any bells?

You've dropped e-challenges on Dragonslist and TMA.org and I've never even registered on those sights.

You even dropped e-challenges ON YOUR OWN SITE!

So how can you say banning others will make you a contributing member to ANY forum?

Anthony won. You lost. Get over it and stop crying over ground ears.
    dude, let it go. you ruining this forum for us. take it to email
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    dude, let it go. you ruining this forum for us. take it to email
    Look, I want it to stop as much as anyone else. But I've dealt with that mental defective for awhile now. If I do not reply, he will actually post MORE. He is addicted to this crap. Who started a thread/poll on the other one? Did this garbage heat up again once he showed up after months of peace? Look at the way he talked to Mr Ching. The guy lives for this stuff. It's his entire existance.

Go to Bullshido and see how he acts. And he's been there since 2003! The only way to stop him is to ban him. Ignoring him only makes him post more. Dude, the guy set up his own site for this! He's only here and on Bullshido because EVERYONE left him.

Look at his posts on other sites, notably TMA.org and Dragonslist. EVERY SITE he has ever posted on has resulted in at least one e-challenge. Every one. That should tell you who is the one craving and creating drama.

.................. You forgot bagua bear. ...............

Months of peace? Right, Don Quixote here is a crusader.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 02-17-2009 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    you guys all haven't a f***in clue. I would make the best mod. Haven't you been reading my posts? I obviously exhibit a high degree of maturity, humility,integrity, and righteousness...
    You forgot to add that unlike most posters here you are a dedicated authentic kung fu practitione.

That should be the main requirement to qualify for moderation duties in a KUNG FU forum.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    I have a thought. How about "a no thread stalking" rule.

Hey, maybe you could go start your own forum where you can just ***** and moan, make any 'rule' you want and basically do everything you cry about others doing.

Oh wait...