Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: what's with all the tards?

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    The pimp speaks.

He's not much of a pimp if he keeps a fat, lazy whore like you in his stable.

This video sheds light on kansukusai. It also explains why there has never been any exposure of himself online for the last decade or so. Since his ideal grandiose self image probably cannot be lived up to by his real work a day self.

Say what now?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCloudCLF View Post
    Wow, as my daughter would say, TMI.

That your imagination would even go there is just wrong.

Wow, truly, wow.

All the above has its history. None of the above has beat all to do with him.

Its become evident that a pattern of legitimacy by association is what drives young 1bad to his histrionic behavior. The pattern emerges in that most of his existence is in being in the shadow of "legitimacy". For example: Being a corner man somehow, in his mind, puts him on a level of equality with the guy that is fighting. Its no accident that he laid a Freudian slip out when he said he instructed fighters. As if doing jobs for the fighter and being in a group that contains the fighter balances the inadequacies in his skill. To elevate his self image through the association to be on an equal footing.

Its part of the delusion. Taking up a cause where there is none. Inserting himself into a situation where he doesn't have any business doing so. Assuming the role as "defender" when those around him just see a guy wearing a table cloth as a cape. The reason I think Mike Renzo here has a mental defect, rather being just a tool, is that even when presented with hard concrete proof to the contrary of his position he will still bend and contrive the facts to suit his argument. A normal person will be able to make that leap into a different view. He, however, can do no wrong in his mind. As Einstein once said, "true insanity is repeating the exact same experiment over and over again expecting different results." Its a dangerous obsessive quality.

Holy hell, Abel. Let it go. Seriously. You conduct character assassination on the guy, and when he responds, HE'S the one bringing things back up again? Just STFU about him, completely. No name-calling, no polls, no calls for him to be banned. You are worse than him in the fact that it looks like you are pretty much dedicating time to insulting him and drawing him out to counter.

STFU. Seriously. It's annoying.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Exadon View Post
    I think there needs to be an "Off Topic" section in the fourm. That would help out a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    My ignore list is getting full !
    LOL !
    Of course, an off topic might help, so would many posters growing up.
    I don't think neither is gonna happen, so:
    I tried suggesting that when I first got here and got dragged into an argument. If there was going to be an OT portion, then it would have happened by now. I'm used to most of the people here and they aren't so bad.
    Cordially yours,
    冠木侍 (KS)

"Jiu mo gwai gwaai faai dei zau" (妖魔鬼怪快哋走) -- The venerable Uncle Chan

"A fool with a sword is more dangerous than any weapon..."

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”--John Quincy Adams

"If you have an unconquerable calmness, you can overcome the enemy without force" -Bushi Matsumura

No, thats not correct. The above is an observation of his mental state. Character assassination is to make up stuff like he does in order to put someone in a bad light. One is a falsehood, the other isn't.

I have been silent for months just to lurk here and watch him go from one horrid thread to another. Or to watch jurack and ross go after HW108 or any number of dramas. Its damn hypocritical.

If he doesn't like people e-challenging others, then why doesn't he go after a truly big fish like Ross. He gets into the gauntlet throwing contest twice a week.

Also, you seem to have a problem counting. In the bullshido thread, 1stooge started using the JFS debacle as an excuse for bullshido's MO on post 19, I didn't chime in until post 108. What the heck were you all doing until then, having a tea party? Do you need an oxygen tank where you're sitting, Mr. high horse?
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 02-17-2009 at 10:20 PM.

No, thats not correct. The above is an observation of his mental state. Character assassination is to make up stuff like he does in order to put someone in a bad light. One is a falsehood, the other isn't.

I have been silent for months just to lurk here and watch him go from one horrid thread to another. Or to watch jurack and ross go after HW108 or any number of dramas. Its damn hypocritical.

Did someone eat all the cheese already?

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by 冠木侍 View Post
    I tried suggesting that when I first got here and got dragged into an argument. If there was going to be an OT portion, then it would have happened by now. I'm used to most of the people here and they aren't so bad.
    for zod's sake...this is the OT forum
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    for zod's sake...this is the OT forum
    Yes sir, but I was referring to the time when I was not aware of that subtle fact.
    Cordially yours,
    冠木侍 (KS)

"Jiu mo gwai gwaai faai dei zau" (妖魔鬼怪快哋走) -- The venerable Uncle Chan

"A fool with a sword is more dangerous than any weapon..."

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”--John Quincy Adams

"If you have an unconquerable calmness, you can overcome the enemy without force" -Bushi Matsumura

*munching popcorn*

wonders if anyone realizes how childish they appear to outsiders... but then again everyone on these forums is a disciplined martial artist...

*munches more popcorn*

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by 冠木侍 View Post
    Yes sir, but I was referring to the time when I was not aware of that subtle fact.

don't call me sir....ah, you know the rest

although...i have to wonder at your use of the word 'subtle'
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Holy hell, Abel. Let it go. Seriously. You conduct character assassination on the guy, and when he responds, HE'S the one bringing things back up again? Just STFU about him, completely. No name-calling, no polls, no calls for him to be banned. You are worse than him in the fact that it looks like you are pretty much dedicating time to insulting him and drawing him out to counter.

STFU. Seriously. It's annoying.
    This guy hit it on the head.

On August 11, 2008, SifuExcuses stopped posting on Bullshido for awhile.

On October 1, 2008 he got on his forum and made excuses for its failure as NO ONE was posting there anymore. To date there have been NO POSTS there (except for SifuEcuses) since Sept 30th.

He began posting again on Bullshido on Oct 22nd.

After a month or so of him making even more excuses for Anthony making him quit and dropping more e-challenges, the Bullshido staff started putting EVERY ONE of his posts in Trollshido.

So on Feb 8th, he showed up here, that post attacked Gene and Kansuke btw.

SifuExcuses had not posted here since June 18, 2008.

He only came back here after his entire forum abandoned him and after Bullshido relegated him to Trollshido. He will not leave here, as he has found a new place to feed his craving for e-arguing and e-challenging. Remember, he has been doing this at Bullshido for about 6 YEARS now.

Now tell me, who has the problem?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAnthonyMadeMeCry View Post
    As Einstein once said, "true insanity is repeating the exact same experiment over and over again expecting different results." Its a dangerous obsessive quality.
    Like dropping e-challenges over and over for 6 years?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    *munching popcorn*

wonders if anyone realizes how childish they appear to outsiders... but then again everyone on these forums is a disciplined martial artist...

*munches more popcorn*
    That better be organic popcorn mister !!!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !