Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: what's with all the tards?

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    only my Mom calls me,"Sir."
    For that kind of sweet lovin, who wouldn't?

Kung Fu is good for you.

More via iMartial

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
    Subject: What...
    ... you own the entire frikkin internet now? FU I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU SUNSHINE. You would rather have that ass lick 1bad/kansuke and company there. Thats Fine. But since I am not allowed to at least defend myself when fraudulent claims are levied against me by that lying peice of sod, you are now an ENABLER in defamation of character. IF i am forced to launch a suit YOU will be named. I am contacting your publisher, martialartsmart and any other party involved that if such thing does transpire they will be given notice.
    SifuAbel sounds upset. Still waiting on "1bad/kansuke"....
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Every time this situation pops up (which has been at least twice a year since at least 1999), it reminds me of this kid I used to know when I was young. He would call people names, smack and poke at them, just be plain obnoxious. Then, when we smacked the $hit outta him, he would run to his mama playing the victim.

Sad to see that some people just can't seem to grow out of that behavior. It's even sadder that for some reason, they all like to post here.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    SifuAbel sounds upset.....
    in my humble opinion, he needs to lick some toads and chill out
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by 冠木侍 View Post
    Oblige by NOT calling you sir, as you requested. The 'ftr...' was a bit much.

Don't we all work for a living (one way or another) anyway? Why so serious all of a sudden?
    good grief...it was a joke from the start...just making sure you understood what I was saying, er, didn't say with the elipses...
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

I think its funny that you banned sifuable and not 1bad65 and that other guy.

Non of us really care about their personal politics, and their little fight between this Anthony guy and the Rudy guy wasnt really such a big deal to anyone else, other than themselves.

Their personal issues should stay personal, their bullshido things should stay over at bullshido... and so on.

I must say though, I,m disappointed in Gene for banning Able, when in this case it was clearly the other guy who was stepping over the line.

oh .. just to be said ... I dont know either of them, and frankly, neither do I care. It just feels that the integrity of the site might have gotten lost somewhere along the line.
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    i kind of agree, Eddie. But, once Gene drew the line it was Abel that stepped.

kinda like, 'three strikes and yer out'.

they both had many strikes and Gene stepped in and drew the line...a 'warning' to cut the crap...Abel didn't heed it, and with fair warning.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Thumbs up Right on Gene

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
    Subject: What...
    ... you own the entire frikkin internet now? FU I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU SUNSHINE. You would rather have that ass lick 1bad/kansuke and company there. Thats Fine. But since I am not allowed to at least defend myself when fraudulent claims are levied against me by that lying peice of sod, you are now an ENABLER in defamation of character. IF i am forced to launch a suit YOU will be named. I am contacting your publisher, martialartsmart and any other party involved that if such thing does transpire they will be given notice.

That must be the one chunk that always comes back after you flush...
    GOD BLESS THE WORKING STIFF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    only my Mom calls me,"Sir."
    Always the good sense of humor. Would it be proper to address a dominatrix as sir?..as I find that women (young to middle age) generally don't like to be addressed as ma'am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    good grief...it was a joke from the start...just making sure you understood what I was saying, er, didn't say with the elipses...
    Jokes are what keep the blood flowing Oso. I reciprocated with a few ellipses myself. However, the one's you provided in your "duel" with Sanjuro were probably some of the best geometry lessons about curvature...better than any University no doubt.

BTW...I don't know if I would get away with saying good grief. Sounds like an un/intentional Charlie Brown reference (sir).
    When Gene finds it necessary to surface from the center of this Pentagram called KFM forums and apply the ban hammer fist, I'm sure the situation called for such actions.

*Gene was probably ****ed cuz he was distracted from looking at his Fei Yue high tops.
    Cordially yours,
    冠木侍 (KS)

"Jiu mo gwai gwaai faai dei zau" (妖魔鬼怪快哋走) -- The venerable Uncle Chan

"A fool with a sword is more dangerous than any weapon..."

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”--John Quincy Adams

"If you have an unconquerable calmness, you can overcome the enemy without force" -Bushi Matsumura

I'm shocked at how a lot of you guys argue more than me, being twice my age or more.

It must be the grumpiness thing, right?

Everyone's a politician when they hit their 50's . . . .
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    I'm shocked at how a lot of you guys argue more than me, being twice my age or more.

It must be the grumpiness thing, right?

Everyone's a politician when they hit their 50's . . . .
    It's a human thing.

Get used to it, try to change it if you like, you'll find you feel the same but either you voice your opinion or you don't.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

This thread lacks Chi and harmony.
    While I don't find chi, I have found harmony:
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by 冠木侍 View Post
    I see. A little humor.

The people here are cool for the most part.

BTW...see if you can get an off topic forum made. We'll wait.
    I agree it is cool. I really met the last part that I liked it
    I read that the off topic fourm was talked about before so no problems here.

I still got my ban on...

...and I'm still very busy. So, I'm forming a posse. The line is still in the sand. If anyone can find a transgression from 1bad/kansuke after I drew that line, please IM me the direct link. This isn't over, not quite yet.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

...and I'm still very busy. So, I'm forming a posse. The line is still in the sand. If anyone can find a transgression from 1bad/kansuke after I drew that line, please IM me the direct link. This isn't over, not quite yet.
    Rambo:
    NOTHING IS OVER !!!
    YOU JUST DON'T TURN IT OFF !!!
    IT WASN'T MY WAR !!
    YOU ASKED ME, I DIDN'T ASK YOU !!!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !