Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: what's with all the tards?

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    That better be organic popcorn mister !!!
    actually it was imaginary popcorn, organic i suppose... i was really sipping dry desert lime tea when i posted that... figure of speech mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Now tell me, who has the problem?
    The ONLY reason you came here was to badger Abel before the fight, and the only reason you stay here is to badger Abel about the fight.

You track him across every message board he posts on, and obsess about every account name he creates.

Do this board a favor and either get over it, STFU about it, or leave.

Handle Bullshido affairs at Bullshido, for Christs Sakes. Quit dragging your dirty laundry over here.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

the stup!d hurts my brain, so I normally skip over it - can't bear reading it
    please make it stop
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    The ONLY reason you came here was to badger Abel before the fight, and the only reason you stay here is to badger Abel about the fight.

You track him across every message board he posts on, and obsess about every account name he creates.

Do this board a favor and either get over it, STFU about it, or leave.

Handle Bullshido affairs at Bullshido, for Christs Sakes. Quit dragging your dirty laundry over here.
    Dude, I did not post over there between Jan 9th and Feb 15th. Dudring that time he was posting over there like crazy.

He dropped e-challenges here on ST00 and Knifefighter before I arrived.

He dropped e-challenges on Djimbe's instructor and "BaguaBear" on TMA.org and Dragonslist, and I don't even have accounts there.

He dropped e-challenges on his own site! And I never registered there either.

I don't know what your hard-on about me is over, but get your facts straight before you go off on someone.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Dude, I did not post over there between Jan 9th and Feb 15th. Dudring that time he was posting over there like crazy.
    Why are you harping on that HERE?

He dropped e-challenges here on ST00 and Knifefighter before I arrived.
    So why are you harping on it?

He dropped e-challenges on Djimbe's instructor and "BaguaBear" on TMA.org and Dragonslist, and I don't even have accounts there.
    Why are you harping on what he says over there HERE?

I don't know what your hard-on about me is over, but get your facts straight before you go off on someone.
    My h4rd on is that you are like a broken record and just keep spouting the same sh1t over and over, most of which doesn't even concern this board. You ruin every thread you post on with this garbage, and I'm sick of it.
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 02-18-2009 at 08:40 AM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

You're the one who claimed "You track him across every message board he posts on, and obsess about every account name he creates."

Looks like you were wrong.

Dude, neither you or him can refute ANYTHING I've said about him. He's done this for over 6 years now. I showed up here in June '07.

Any idiot can see who the problem is.

He also threatened to show up at Anthony's gym and he is repeatedly calling for a rematch. How in the world is that ME not letting it go????
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

If it's all MY fault, ban me. Or have Mr Ching do it.

I'd be shocked if he banned me and kept the moron who called him a "pimp" though.

Was that e-drama between SifuExcuses and Mr Ching my fault as well?

You ruin every thread you post on with this garbage, and I'm sick of it.
    So how many times did I mention SifuExcuses in all the political threads?

Put up or shut up. After all, you say I did it in "every thread". It should be easy for you to find a few examples.

You're the one who claimed "You track him across every message board he posts on, and obsess about every account name he creates."
    Looks like you were wrong.[/quote]
    Why the f@ck should we care what he does at Bullshido, TMA.org, or anywhere else? You are the one that offered that information, which means you are putting forth some effort to track him.

Dude, neither you or him can refute ANYTHING I've said about him. He's done this for over 6 years now. I showed up here in June '07.
    Why do you feel the need to discuss what he's done BEFORE you showed up?

He also threatened to show up at Anthony's gym and he is repeatedly calling for a rematch. How in the world is that ME not letting it go????
    HERE? IS HE DOING THAT HERE?

Handle Bullshido sh1t at Bullshido. Quit dragging this board down with your sh1t.

So how many times did I mention SifuExcuses in all the political threads?

Put up or shut up. After all, you say I did it in "every thread". It should be easy for you to find a few examples.
    Why should I take the time to defend myself against a lying hom0phobe?

If it's all MY fault, ban me. Or have Mr Ching do it.
    Oh, believe me, I'm trying. Gene generally lets people stay as long as they don't post p0rn or cause legal trouble. If I had the power to ban you all by myself, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Handle Bullshido sh1t at Bullshido. Quit dragging this board down with your sh1t.
    What part of 'It was all quiet over here about SifuEcuses drama until he showed back up and started it back up' do you not understand?

Another point: I changed my sig that referenced his buddy Tom Fox. I let it go. LESS THAN A WEEK LATER SifuExcuses showed back up here and started in on me. Like I said before, he craves drama, even if it means starting it himself.

Why do you feel the need to discuss what he's done BEFORE you showed up?
    You can't be that stupid, can you?

Why should I take the time to defend myself against a lying hom0phobe?
    So you admit your full of **** and making false allegations. I see how it goes with you.

Again, why the hard-on for me?

Come on tough guy, get me banned. Then when he stays here and the drama keeps going and going and going, you can look real stupid.

HERE? IS HE DOING THAT HERE?
    Yup. And just two days ago. I guess you missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    And now that i want a rematch to shut that blubber butt up, he hides behind money.