Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: what's with all the tards?

Ugh. It's like the train wreck you just can't look away from.

I hope my next rank test covers "useless stale MA e-drama," if so I'll pass with no problem now.

A temp ban for both parties, then a permanent ban for whoever brings it up again first after the temp ban expires, would solve the problem pretty easily.

Everyone here needs an enema !!!

Except me, I am uber-cool !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So you admit your full of **** and making false allegations. I see how it goes with you.
    You already admitted to lying, being a hom0phobe, and a hypocrite. Nothing you say has any validity after that.

Come on tough guy, get me banned. Then when he stays here and the drama keeps going and going and going, you can look real stupid.
    99% of the people here would rather have Abel posting about Kung Fu topics than you ranting about evenst YOU ARE NOT EVEN INVOLVED IN. That's a fact. The other 1% are the Bullshido crowd your brought with you, who add nothing to the ON TOPIC flow of this forum.

You aren't man enough to fight anyone, so you leach off Anthony. Big man.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    99% of the people here would rather have Abel posting about Kung Fu topics than you ranting about evenst YOU ARE NOT EVEN INVOLVED IN. That's a fact. The other 1% are the Bullshido crowd your brought with you, who add nothing to the ON TOPIC flow of this forum.
    That's not how the poll HE started turned out.

You aren't man enough to fight anyone, so you leach off Anthony. Big man.
    Speaking of, where's some fight video of you at? A big, tough guy like you must have an excellent fight record.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

That's not how the poll HE started turned out.
    That's because no one here cares enough about you to post about it, moron.

Speaking of, where's some fight video of you at? A big, tough guy like you must have an excellent fight record.
    I'm not running my mouth about fights I wasn't in.

But you come see me, like you promised, and we can kill two birds with one stone.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

...you ranting about evenst YOU ARE NOT EVEN INVOLVED IN.
    You seem to have forgotten the phone calls my gym received.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

You come see me, like you promised, and we can kill two birds with one stone.
    I did??? Post it and I'll leave work right now and head up there.

Let's see some video of you now, tough guy.

All these video requests...
    *tsk,tsk*
    And not one for nude female jell-o grappling.
    You guys need to get your heads on straight.

That's because no one here cares enough about you to post about it, moron.
    But YOU SAID 99% of them would rather me be gone. Your words, not mine.

I did??? Post it and I'll leave work right now and head up there.
    Jesus, we went over this already and you d1ck tucked.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    Did I insult ANYONE in your family?

If so, I'll leave right now and you can keep the $1000.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller
    You insulted me several times, and I am a member of my family. Therefore, when can I expect you?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    Let's see some video of you now, tough guy.
    What does video of me have to do with you d1ck tucking? I'm not requesting video of you. Just your presence.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    All these video requests...
    *tsk,tsk*
    And not one for nude female jell-o grappling.
    Maybe if I post some, MK can get Mr Ching to ban me!

We know that 99% of the time, 65% of the people know that 34% of everyone is 76% on the right side of the 10% of those that are 98% of the time not sure of 100% of things.

Jesus, we went over this already and you d1ck tucked.
    Call it how you will. You're a moron.

When I insult a member of your family, I'll head up there. I don't play semantics. You're 'you', your family is 'them'. Big difference.

Got any video of yourself? I wanna see what I'm so terrified of.

you guys are making baby jesus cry
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    We know that 99% of the time, 65% of the people know that 34% of everyone is 76% on the right side of the 10% of those that are 98% of the time not sure of 100% of things.
    And we know that Anthony made Rudy quit.