I've collected these books over years of kung fu practice and training. All of them have had a part in guiding me through my kung fu journey.

The full library includes:
1. The tao of Jeet Kune Do - a collection of Bruce Lee's notes, strategies and training principles. A must have for any martial artist.
$5 used on amazon

2. Bruce Lee - The art of expressing the human body. - This book actually contains notes from Bruce Lee's specific training routines. Weight lifting, running, diet. This is how Bruce did it.
$6.95 used on Amazon.

3. Ultimate training for martial arts - This book is a compilation of articles about training for martial arts. It's the ultimate cross training guide.
$0.99 on Amazon + $4.00 shipping

4. Weight training for martial artists - Everything you've ever wanted to know about weight training as a martial artist. Good stuff here.
$1.21 used on Amazon

5. Stretching Scientifically - You've seen this book. It's a proven method to increase strength and flexibility. It will also help you to get to the full side splits!
$19.39 on Amazon

6. Mastering Yang Style Taijiquan - Yang style broken down and explained by a true master. Invaluable resource for anyone practicing Yang style Taijiquan.
$6.00 on Amazon

7. Ultimate guide to Tai Chi
- another compilation of articles that breaks the forms down in easy to understand language. Excellent photos!
$1.34 on Amazon + $4.00 shipping

8. The Root of Chinese Qigong - This a great book for anyone interested in gaining more indepth understanding of Chinese Qigong. Dr. yang is truly amazing.
$11.85 on Amazon

9. Scholar Warrior - An introduction to the tao in everyday life.
$5.50 on Amazon

10. Seven-Star Praying Mantis Kung Fu - a great resource for anyone interested in the Seven-Star Praying Mantis style. This book even includes drills that can be practiced on a wooden dummy.
$14.99 on Amazon

11. Shaolin Long Fist Kung Fu
- This is an amazing book. It has some great chapters on kung fu in general. It also breaks down all the basic techniques of the Long Fist system as well as several forms. Great book.
$4.24 on Amazon

12. Wing Chun Kung Fu - A great introduction to the Wing Chun style. Contains many drills and forms. Apparently, Bruce Lee was the technical editor.
$2.76 on Amazon

13. Bokken, Art of the Japanese Sword - A friend and I purchased some wooden training swords. I used this book to learn the basic techniques. We had a ton of fun with those wooden swords.
$12.53 on Amazon

14. The Boxer Rebellion
- I believe that if you are going to study a martial art, it helps to understand the culture and history of that art. This book covers an amazing/tragic time in Chinese history.
$2.13 on Amazon

15. 1421, The year China discovered America - Another amazing book on Chinese history and really world history. It covers how China had begun exploring the globe long before anyone else.
$7.48 on Amazon

16. The Sword Polisher's Record, The way of kung fu - This book single handedly changed the way I thought about kung fu and was the catalyst to start me on my search for a more qualified teacher. If you want to go more in-depth with your training, Adam Hsu's book can help.
$5.55 on Amazon

I'd like to sell the whole set as a collection. If you were to buy all of these used books separately it would cost you over $115.00 plus shipping!

I'm selling the whole set for $60 plus $15 shipping. That's $75.00 total for a lifetime of kung fu training materials.

I'm putting this on the forums here for just a few days then I'll be putting all of these on Ebay. Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!