Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2,700 year old ganja found in China

Blog Entries
    all the europeans are flooding san francisco's mission district with all the european women walking around in tank tops and hairy arse arm pits!!!!!!!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    all the europeans are flooding san francisco's mission district with all the european women walking around in tank tops and hairy arse arm pits!!!!!!!
    STINKY GWAI LO!!!! FAK!!!!!

I hate smelly people unless I was too lazy to bathe!.

Interesting that after 2700 years they know this guys hair color and eye color.

In any case, it's a long way from China to Europe but not an impossible journey even by foot.

In any case how do we know that some stoner wasn't up there in the late 60s and just poked his stash down a hole when he saw someone coming and then later on could not get it out!

Most of the in-land eurasian tribal peoples were bigtime into horses. They got around... a lot.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    They got around... a lot.

is this like an add on to the euro-china surfer guy schtick?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7Xs9WVNBU

Blog Entries
    I think we have this Insurance commercial with this hippy white chick riding her bike and her boyfriend is on the back of it. She raises her arm and has more hair under it than all the forum goers all put together. she said "oh, you think this is wrong" as her arm was raised, "paying higher insurance is even more wrong".........it was nasty but it killed me!

i think we have this insurance commercial with this hippy white chick riding her bike and her boyfriend is on the back of it. She raises her arm and has more hair under it than all the forum goers all put together. She said "oh, you think this is wrong" as her arm was raised, "paying higher insurance is even more wrong".........it was nasty but it killed me!
    hah!!!!...

I've traveled in Europe. Not all the European women have hairy armpits but it does seem like all the ones I'm attracted to do: young, hardbody, free spirit. As a change of pace I think the hair is a big turn on. Also, Euro girls love it when American men embrace things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    I've traveled in Europe. Not all the European women have hairy armpits but it does seem like all the ones I'm attracted to do: young, hardbody, free spirit. As a change of pace I think the hair is a big turn on. Also, Euro girls love it when American men embrace things like that.
    i hear ya man... my girlfriend is american, but she has adopted the non-shave aspect. hairy pits and legs, although she does keep herself trimmed up. she thinks woman who pamper themselves with perfumes and make-ups are prissy and spoiled, given in to the americanized version of what a beautiful woman is supposed to be like. she also thinks that guy's who complain about body hair on woman are pansies... her belief is if women were supposed to have smooth skin, they wouldn't have hair.

Blog Entries
    hahahahaha to each his own.......but for me, the only hair i like on a woman is on her head..........hairy pits are not my cup of tea..........man.....woman smell worse than men do sometimes.........and i'm not into funk!

you guys can have at it........dive into them pits all you like. if it was my girl, all she'd get for xmas, birthday, thanksgiving, or whatever would be a pack of razors! lmao

go checkout newbienudes.com there's a lot of hairy big foot sasquach types on there.

Blog Entries
    AND.......i'll be that pansy too! if i wanted to lay next to something hairy i'd get a pet, or be with a man. but the latter won't ever happen so a pet it is!

over the years ive been with two women who didnt shave. never bothered me, because frankly, they were hot and very good in bed.

also a lot of times its not like some huge super bush, usually its very minimal, as women have less body hair in general than men.

they did both shave their legs though. they liked to have smooth legs, which i appreciated, cuz i like to touch smooth legs.

oh, and neither of them stank. they smelled like women. the stinky chicks just dont bathe.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

woman smell worse than men do sometimes.
    hahahaha!!! you're so right... my girlfriend has nearly an identical smell as myself and i'll be honest, i am attracted to it. we both bathe on a regular basis during the warmer months, but that natural scent of a woman is better than any bottle of chemical fumes.

i read this study once, that people are attracted to the scent of a possible genetic match.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i read this study once, that people are attracted to the scent of a possible genetic match.
    i posted this on AO a while back...

WASHINGTON - For women, apparently there’s nothing like the smell of a man’s sweat.

Researchers at the University of California at Berkeley said women who sniffed a chemical found in male sweat experienced elevated levels of an important hormone, along with higher sexual arousal, faster heart rate and other effects.

They said the study, published this week in the Journal of Neuroscience, represents the first direct evidence that people secrete a scent that influences the hormones of the opposite sex.
    continued...
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17045070/