Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jujitsu 4th degree, needs to register with the State?

Jujitsu 4th degree, needs to register with the State?

Someone I know made this claim to me today.

Other than old 1970's karate schools making these claims, has anyone EVER found this to be true in any state, let alone Illinois?

It's total crap. I was a cop in DC and learned NYS Criminal Code. Crap Crap Crap. BTW I knew someone who made this claim at my job. He was a pathological liar. I tore him up when I found out.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

He also told me that because of his registration, that if he gets into a bar fight, he automatically goes to jail. They would look up his record, and would arrest him.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    My hands are not only registered, they're copyrighted and patented.
    Although Peanut Butter Pajama Modles and Nacho Ninjettes can sign a licensing agreement.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    He also told me that because of his registration, that if he gets into a bar fight, he automatically goes to jail. They would look up his record, and would arrest him.
    lol. However, you have a much better chance of being convicted because of martial arts training.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

RD,
    serioulsy do you really need to post this question? I thought you have been around long enough to know BS when you hear it.....
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Now he says he had to go to Thailand for his 4rth degree test.

They hold it in different places every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon View Post
    lol. However, you have a much better chance of being convicted because of martial arts training.
    Reply]
    Not me, I am just a Tai Chi guy who learned from video tapes!

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Someone I know made this claim to me today.

Other than old 1970's karate schools making these claims, has anyone EVER found this to be true in any state, let alone Illinois?
    Ive heard this bs as well.Its used as a scare tactic.

That "someone you know" is a delusional weirdo and a liar.
    no offense, just sayin...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Here is a story in Austin where a Golden Gloves boxer killed a man. The boxer admitted he threw the first, and only, punch. He was only charged with manslaughter and convicted of the lesser charge of aggravated assault with serious bodily injury. He was sentenced to 10 years probation.

http://www.news8austin.com/content/y...78&ArID=223509
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Here is a story in Austin where a Golden Gloves boxer killed a man. The boxer admitted he threw the first, and only, punch. He was only charged with manslaughter and convicted of the lesser charge of aggravated assault with serious bodily injury. He was sentenced to 10 years probation.

http://www.news8austin.com/content/y...78&ArID=223509
    so? the guy killed a guy with one punch.

it's not that he's a boxer, it's that he KILLED the dude and he did it without intention, hence the manslaughter charge.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    so? the guy killed a guy with one punch.

it's not that he's a boxer, it's that he KILLED the dude and he did it without intention, hence the manslaughter charge.
    My point was that he was trained to fight, yet he wasnt even charged with murder and he got a light sentence.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

My point was that he was trained to fight, yet he wasnt even charged with murder and he got a light sentence.
    that's not a point at all.

are you a fuking tard or something? Is your whole family retarded like you?

f-ing tard.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

yeah that doesnt really make sense as far as points go
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.