Thread: OT: Uki PLEASE read this website

OT: Uki PLEASE read this website

Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

i have saved it to my favorites and will delve into it at a later time. thank you. information is for sharing.

and yes i read the links that i post... they are purely to bring about a spark of curiosty to question what has been established b ecause afterall, nothing is set in stone and if it is, the bond will eventually wear away and break... change is the way of nature.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    My issue with that website is that they speak dogmatically. While I happen to agree with the majority of what I read, they offer no evidence as to why their views are correct. They set up straw-men but don't delve into why the science of archeology is missing from the "bad archeologists." It's written in the same way many "bad archeology" is written, statements without premises or conclusions.

Not always. Certainly their article on cristal skulls was relatively well sourced and provided quite a lot of evidence supporting their position (skulls as euro hoax)
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintSage View Post
    My issue with that website is that they speak dogmatically. While I happen to agree with the majority of what I read, they offer no evidence as to why their views are correct. They set up straw-men but don't delve into why the science of archeology is missing from the "bad archeologists." It's written in the same way many "bad archeology" is written, statements without premises or conclusions.
    well it was, afterall, a canadian who suggested that this site be looked into...

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Not always. Certainly their article on cristal skulls was relatively well sourced and provided quite a lot of evidence supporting their position (skulls as euro hoax)
    You're right; I guess I just expect those who have the arguments on their side to actually use them and avoid the same rhetoric their opponents do. It seems to me to be the proper way to argue whether or not it is as effective. (Which, sadly enough, I find logic to be less persuasive than emotionalism for a large number of people.)

Quote Originally Posted by SaintSage View Post
    You're right; I guess I just expect those who have the arguments on their side to actually use them and avoid the same rhetoric their opponents do. It seems to me to be the proper way to argue whether or not it is as effective. (Which, sadly enough, I find logic to be less persuasive than emotionalism for a large number of people.)
    What do you expect in a society that sees arguing as a negative quality. The "why can't we get along" crowd do not understand that logical argument to demonstrate a point is necessary in order to test premises and conclusions for their accuracy and truth.

An accepted truth that cannot stand the test of questioning is merely blind following!

When you have something you intend to send to just one person, the board has a wonderful PM feature.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    When you have something you intend to send to just one person, the board has a wonderful PM feature.
    i was wondering the same thing... obviously there was more to his agenda than he is letting on.