Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardowork108 finally put a clip up!

Hardowork108 finally put a clip up!

hardwork108 caught on film!

it's true! it's true!
    Last edited by lkfmdc; 03-01-2009 at 09:45 PM.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

And you sure didn't wast any time putting a nasty vulgar comment up!

which comment do you think is mine?

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

the sad truth of the McMA

i found a video of lkfmdc... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE4Kgxip6O0

Looks like someone slipped the TYGM some authentic valium before filming began.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    Looks like someone slipped the TYGM some authentic valium before filming began.
    of course you would know the symptoms to look for.

for those who don't know

TYGM stands for

TWO YEAR GRAND MASTER

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    for those who don't know

TYGM stands for

TWO YEAR GRAND MASTER.
    i suppose thats better than being a MYDA.

Is that really him?

no

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    Is that really him?
    no, it's not
    edit: I could be wrong!
    Last edited by Exadon; 03-02-2009 at 06:45 AM.

I put up the comment

"is this you hardwork108"

if it wasnt' him you'd probably get "no" or "who is hardwork108" etc

instead, the comment was removed....

Quote Originally Posted by Exadon View Post
    no, it's not
    edit: I could be wrong!

You are right Exadon, it is not me!

Lkfmdc's lies and falsehoods continue......lol.

I have touched a nerve with Ikfmdc and some of his forum friends everytime I talk about Glorified Kickboxers and that is because that is what they are! I suppose the truth hurts.

Claiming to have studied with a famous kung fu master means nothing. The world is full of famous kung fu masters (and their "disciples"). Some are the real deal and others are just "famous".

However, even the real ones don't teach everything to everybody, specially the knucklehead rif raf that pass through their schools and are just seen as a source of income.

And of course one can always see the evidence of the mediocracy (as regards authentic kung fu) when one looks at the final "product" and how these characters try to make money out of their "kung fu" experience by "improving" or "modernizing" it as to make it more "functional".

Here is Dave Ross (lkfmdc) with his latest product for the MA market, it is a mixture of "San Da" and Salsa. Having noticed the worldwide popularity of salsa dancing, Dave has decided to incorporate it in his "improved" kung fu curriculum as an extra buck never hurts, does it?

https://www.createspace.com/207474

Interesting that after apparently thousands of years of evolution the TCMAs have come to this (by the way, don't let Dave's [on the right] extraordinary fitness intimidate you as underneath all those "muscles" he is just an opportunist knucklehead out to make quick buck out of his "association" with [some kind of] "kung fu")!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-02-2009 at 09:26 AM.

eh, in the end every form of MA was improved over the years. If the improvements are worth sticking they stick...if not they fade away.

I take Gong fu to learn about a new culture, improve my self fitness, and maybe enter in a few tournaments.

It's all about what you get out of it. Not about how authentic it is. (unless you wish to gain the authentic experience I guess...then you can go in search for that)

I just don't think the guy in the video looked as if he was using much power. I wish I could see a real video of how the form should look.

but yeah, I doubt if I posted a video of me doing Chu Ji Quan it would look so good!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    You are right Exadon, it is not me!

Lkfmdc's lies and falsehoods continue......lol.

I have touched a nerve with Ikfmdc and some of his forum friends everytime I talk about Glorified Kickboxers and that is because that is what they are! I suppose the truth hurts.

Claiming to have studied with a famous kung fu master means nothing. The world is full of famous kung fu masters (and their "disciples"). Some are the real deal and others are just "famous".

However, even the real ones don't teach everything to everybody, specially the knucklehead rif raf that pass through their schools and are just seen as a source of income.

And of course one can always see the evidence of the mediocracy (as regards authentic kung fu) when one looks at the final "product" and how these characters try to make money out of their "kung fu" experience by "improving" or "modernizing" it as to make it more "functional".

Here is Dave Ross (lkfmdc) with his latest product for the MA market, it is a mixture of "San Da" and Salsa. Having noticed the worldwide popularity of salsa dancing, Dave has decided to incorporate it in his "improved" kung fu curriculum as an extra buck never hurts, does it?

Interesting that after apparently thousands of years of evolution the TCMAs have come to this (by the way, don't let Dave's [on the right] extraordinary fitness intimidate you as underneath all those "muscles" he is just an opportunist knucklehead out to make quick buck out of his "association" with [some kind of] "kung fu")!
    nice post!!! have you ever browsed his links? hilarious...

*makes the fist pose*

Lkfmdc's lies and falsehoods continue
    false indignation and avoiding the issue continue (as well as your butchering the English language!)

Claiming to have studied with a famous kung fu master
    Please adjust your medications, no one in their right mind would want to suggest I didn't study with CTS

But, then again, I said in their right mind so that doesn't include you

Funny that is exactly what YOUR SIFU SAID ABOUT YOU ON BULLSHIDO

Here is Dave Ross (lkfmdc) with his latest product for the MA market,
    That DVD is 5 years old, but don't let that stop you from rambling on

You might also want to look up all the great reviews the product got RIGHT HERE ON THIS FORUM

PS: even though CTS has passed several years now, I can still hear him laughing at idiots like you