Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardowork108 finally put a clip up!

honestly, imho, cma doesnt need a savior or a champion.

its not going anywhere, and if you got the goods you do, if you dont you dont.

why argue about it? really, like....why do you care SOOO much? i just want to understand.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    There is nothing wrong with David and his treatment of a troll.
    He can drag my sifu's name all over this forum and make false claims; He can doctor my quotes to make me look like a racist and an anti semetic nazi; He can make other fraudulent statements about me being a "exposed" as a fraud, and etc. [Often with Sanjuro Ronin right there behind him].

But then you dare to call me a fraud!

Did you train under David (lkfmdc)'s sifu, CTS?

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    You do not want to be treated like an adult, keep acting like Hardwork.
    Does being treated like an adult require you to commence hate campaigns where you make fraudulent statements regarding other posters by actually changing their posts? Or lying about them in a slanderous manner, to discredit what they say?

I am just trying to establish what it is that lkfmdc had to do to be treated like an adult by the likes of you!

Treat others according to their own needs is one of the 4 virtues in my Baguazhang system.
    Do the other three vitues include the protection of morally inept individuals such as Dave Ross?

Hardwork has been treated as he needs to be, until he mans up.
    So if I tell you that my name is John Smith, then suddenly you will see my kung fu skills..? LOl,lol,lol.

You are trying very hard to find cracks in my armor and to discredit me as well. What are you afraid of?

By the way, was CTS your teacher as well?

Way too many posers on the net, and there is nothing wrong with exposing them.
    I am not a poser. You are the one who has his name and website and school plastered all over the place and you dare call me a poser!

I am a student of authentic kung fu. If you think saying that is posing then I would hazzard a guess that you are insecure about the authenticity of what you do!

Too bad you cannot seem to grasp that.
    Don't worry as by the time I am finished, he will have a fair idea who you really are and your motives for protecting a slime bag like lkfmdc!

Any defence of hardwork would point out some serious flaws in your ablility to think rationally.
    What "ability to think rationally" would that be?

The ability to recognize lkfmdc's hate campaign and LIES based on feelings of insecurity that he may have regarding his Glorified Kickboxing Business Plan?

Or perhaps the ability to think rationally regarding your insistent defense and justification of lkfmdc's continued immoral behavior?

Hardwork come on and begins a onslaught, never explaining anything like an adult would.
    You are lying as well. You have never ever discussed kung fu with me. So stop it with the lies!

Meaning identifying who he is
    You are being silly now, you little man. So if I said that I am George Smith, would that have been a kung fu qualification in your mind? Are you sure that you are a sifu?

Christ!

What if I had posted a video of myself breaking a piece of wood, like so many "masters" here have done. Then you would have seen the wisdom behind my kung fu posts????

Boy, I can see that having actual kung fu discussions here in the forum is going to be a tall order...lol.

and his background and how that factors into all the virtriole that he has been spouting.
    As for my background it is all in my profile or did you want me to make a YouTube documentary about my kung fu studies?

HW is nothing more than a mouth boxer.
    That is because your first "meaningful" approach towards me was a mouthboxing one!

Paul, David and myself and others really do not like MouthBoxers.
    It seems that Paul, David and yourself have other things in common as well, including the ability to lie and make false insinuations about others who make you feel insecure about what you train as far as defining them as KUNG FU is concerned!

HW108

PS. Did you train under CTS?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-03-2009 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    you and your coward bull is effing lame man... LAME.

adults don't act like immature brats that think they can beat everyone up because they can break modified concrete slabs, stand 6'2", wear kilts, drink single malt mixed with ginseng, and weigh as much as an ox... perhaps it is you who should grow up.
    I am working on him Uki.

And once Dale grows up I will try and find him an authentic kung fu school where he can start all over again. Hopefully, the next time he will learn the real stuff and will be able to keep a better MA company in internet forums.

i have nothing against dale except his macho-tough guy attitude... reminds me of bullies in middle school. just walk around and pick on everyone else because they are smaller than themselves... and then he has the nerve to call people cowards... effing immature... he acts like a silly little spoiled brat.
    And what do all bullies in common? INSECURITY!

Dare I say that there is something missing from their "kung fu"?

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    If your training teaches you to hate then it's not for me or mine.

Is there anyone else here who trains in that system who can back up the statement that your belief is that ridicule and hate is a viture?

I see self respect as a viture. If someone is unfairly criticizing me I'll just ignore it or try to explain my position. My goal would not be to destroy someone else.

Eash to his own I guess. I just hope your students are aware of your principles.
    Good post. None of us are perfect here but some of these people claim the title of "sifu" as if they found it in their breakfast cerials.

I am not being ironinc nor sarcastic here but I am finding out about the sad state of kung fu the more I post here in this forum.

honestly, this forum has very little to do with the actual state of kungfu, in real life.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Although I agree with Dale about HW, Dale does have a history of throwing his weight around and acting like a knucklehead with a chip on his shoulder.
    That could be because he is a knucklehead with a chip on his shoulder?

Look at his forum company! Look at his stand on morality (which is, "if you are a fellow knucklehead then good on you, lie and be insulting")!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    honestly, this forum has very little to do with the actual state of kungfu, in real life.
    I agree with you there. However, there are people who are real kung fu sifus who post here. They don't post as much as I would like them to but whenever they do, it is fascinating to interact with them and learn from them. None of them sound like a baddy from a Karate Kid movie, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    And what do all bullies in common? INSECURITY!

Dare I say that there is something missing from their "kung fu"?
    funny you hint at insecurity yet do not tell everyone who you are.

You claim skills yet have nothing to show them.

You avoid questions posed to you directly.

That is insecurity.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

That could be because he is a knucklehead with a chip on his shoulder?

Look at his forum company! Look at his stand on morality (which is, "if you are a fellow knucklehead then good on you, lie and be insulting")!
    As you lie and insult.

sucks when you get treated as you treat others.

grow up.

Step up, and maybe people would treat you like a person and not this troll you are.

another immature sifu/master/teacher/student.
    kind of an ironic statement, eh big guy?
    love in disguise then?
    yet you are not mature enough finish it without the hate...
    and you are nothing but a egotistical... i dare say... knucklehead.
    and i have taught myself to stand up to immature bullies such as yourself...
    but it is okay for you to stoop down to the level of blantant name calling and derogatory comments?
    and bullies seem to run their mouths(fingers) about how they can crush every peon around them.
    please, don't forget to bad mouth me buddy... i like it when you act like an immature bully.

hahahaha!!! i swear his metality is a contagious disease in the martial arts community these days.

you sound like a roman catholic inquistor here... and i wouldn't call us being spineless... perhaps you mean't that students who don't floss their teeth on your arse hairs would be thrown out of your school.
    i'd be one of your top students then... i am also a mason and would be happy to build you a flagstone training patio in return for some lessons.
    now that is not being such a big tough guy... you really should learn to handle yourself better than taking offense to words on a computer screen... not very disciplined.
    i am a martial artist and i don't play teacher.
    playing is fun, you should try it sometimes, otherwise i fear you might have an aneurysm or something.
    well spoken... you should be praising people who stand up to your attitude problem.
    After what you did to him in that post, I think Dale Dugas should go and meditate on his kung fu knowledge or even ask his ex sifu for his money back, not for least on not teaching him a bit of humility and morality.

Maybe you and I can find him a decent kung fu school, when he comes to his senses.

Uki,

why not do some more drugs, and trick yourself into believing you have the intelligence that you really want to people to believe you do.

HW,

you claim to have authentic kung fu, but refuse all offers to act like an adult.

I wish the both of you good luck with your larping, lurking and whatever else it is you do.

funny you hint at insecurity yet do not tell everyone who you are.
    I have no motive to tell people who I am, but you do because apparently you teach "kung fu" and you are here to market it. So does your friend Dave Ross.

Your other friend Paul, Sanjuro Ronin(who has and does throw out lies regarding my character) does not teach (Thank god!). He does however like to occassionally hear "bravo Paul" when he posts his "incredible" videos of breaking pieces of hightly trained wood as well as winning a few fights against a punch bag.

You claim skills yet have nothing to show them.
    Where have I claimed "skills" and what was so unbelievable about my claim.
    My main claim is that I train kung fu authentically and that anyone who doesn't or has not had access to proper kung fu training should be economical with their criticisms regarding the TCMAs.

Unfortunately my comments have touched nerves with some of the MMA-ists here and they have reacted. That is all that has happened here. Oh, except that a so called "kung fu sifu" such as yourself has joined in to support the knuckleheads and spout their lies as well!

You avoid questions posed to you directly.
    Oh, that reminds me, were you or were you not a CTS student?

And regarding my real name, forget it! Giving my real name will not reflect my kung fu knowledge, but my POSTS WILL!

So perhaps you should read a few of my posts regarding the actual subject of kung fu. You might even learn a couple of things, who knows?

That is insecurity.
    I not giving you my real name in an internet forum on the world wide web where I am not selling anything nor showing off, is insecurity?

Keep on clutching on straws Dale....lol.

As you lie
    Please show us where I have lied? Go ahead, we are waiting!

and insult.
    Sometimes I insult because I am insulted by you and your forum knucklehead friends.

Other times, the truth may heart your feelings and you and your kickboxer friends take it to be an insult. THINK ABOUT THAT STATEMENT CAREFULLY!

sucks when you get treated as you treat others.
    And I am still waiting to see where I "treated others" with lies and uncalled for character assassination campaigns.

All I do is call it as I see it. If I see a supposed kung fu fighter doing kickboxing, then I say so!!!

grow up.
    In the light of your "performance" in this discussion, your above comment is very funny...lol,lol.

Step up, and maybe people would treat you like a person and not this troll you are.
    I am not a troll. Lkfmdc is a troll, Sanjuro does a bit of trolling as well and you have managed to enter here and make unfounded allegations and back your friends' lies. So that makes you a troll.

See the truth hurts!

By the way, did you train with CTS? Come on, be a man and "step up"....lol.

After what you did to him in that post, I think Dale Dugas should go and meditate on his kung fu knowledge or even ask his ex sifu for his money back, not for least on not teaching him a bit of humility and morality.
    yeah i think mr. painter would be banging his head on the computer keyboard if he saw his student behaving in such a childish manner.
    Maybe you and I can find him a decent kung fu school, when he comes to his senses.
    he's in the best school there is, but he's not smart enough to figure it out yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Here ya go Uki. And none of these are reposts. It's like a broken record.
    you'd think he'd get a CD player or something. records are soooooooooo old.

Quote Originally Posted by Chazmek View Post
    Hey, there's a reason I never wear shorts to class, even in summer.
    i could be shooting from the hip here, but... this could be the reason you are so pale; sunlight is good for you...
    why not do some more drugs, and trick yourself into believing you have the intelligence that you really want to people to believe you do.
    hey what people see is what people get... all i see in you is an effing bully with the biggest word in your vocabulary being mouthboxer(which is really two words combined as one), i am sure you know and practice martial arts, but your lack of emotional discipline and maturity is mind-boggling to say the least... you'd think that someone who touts being being a teacher would show more respect to people in general... your posts are testament to your attitude problem. it's people like you that give the martial arts a bad name... it's not about being able to beat everyone up big guy. the only thing you can possibly say to me is go do more drugs, why?? because you are not able to justify yourself when i rip you a new arsehole online for everyone to see... so go ahead buddy, degrade me some more... it seems its the only thing i can see that you are good at so far... until i see otherwise, i'll treat you like the knucklehead you are and i don't like knuckleheads, i rate them right up their with the effing police.