Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardowork108 finally put a clip up!

HW,

I will say prayers to Kuan Yin for you as well Uki.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 03-03-2009 at 06:23 PM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā / Om Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha

This is the prayer for Green Tara.

It will help the two of you find the peace you seek.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 03-03-2009 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Where have I claimed "skills" and what was so unbelievable about my claim.
    My main claim is that I train kung fu authentically and that anyone who doesn't or has not had access to proper kung fu training should be economical with their criticisms regarding the TCMAs.
    heres where the problem lies

you havent established any credentials, so how can you comment on other peoples? how can you tell people what is real or what isnt real and have them believe you when no one knows anything about you or your martial experience

and if no one knows how much you know and can only see baseless statements from you about why people you disagree with have bad training based on nothing then how can you have anyone respect what you say?

what would be better would be you posting a video going through the right and wrong applications of tcma, showing your skill and hwy people should believe you.

you cant just go around and claim this and that to be authentic and not authentic with no proof, especcially hwen people here have practised what they practise for a very long time

so i'l ask again
    what are your credentials? can we see some footage of you using your MA where do you train? whats your teachers name? whats your name?
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

he will not answer those questions.

He has been asked by many.

He refuses.

I will say prayers to Kuan Yin and Green Tara for him and Uki for peace.

Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā / Om Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha

namu amida butsu
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    heres where the problem lies
    That you don't actually practise kung fu?

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat
    you havent established any credentials, so how can you comment on other peoples?
    Those who know kung fu will understand where I am coming from. Lets say that you don't agree with something I say based on what you do. Then you ask for my credentials. If I give them to you, would you automatically agree with what I said?

how can you tell people what is real or what isnt real
    Let me give you an example. It does not take a kung fu grandmaster to say that people who fight hopping around like boxers or TKD guys are not doing kung fu.

If someone makes the above criticism of a given "kung fu" fighter, I will know where they are coming from.

Now also remember that I don't judge people's fighting prowess as I have no way of knowing but I have practiced enough and with good teachers to know what authentic kung fu is all about and what to look for.

and have them believe you when no one knows anything about you or your martial experience
    The relevant part of my martial experience is in my profile.

and if no one knows how much you know and can only see baseless statements from you about why people you disagree with have bad training based on nothing
    They see "baseless" statements regarding their "kung fu" approach because they themselves do not have a reference. Most of the people here are like you, they are MMA-ists and proud of it, I might add.

then how can you have anyone respect what you say?
    How can I respect what they say (usually criticisms) about kung fu when some of them list a dozen MAs in their profile, one or two of which may be "kung fu". They are Jack of All Trades and MMA is what they do.

what would be better would be you posting a video going through the right and wrong applications of tcma, showing your skill and hwy people should believe you.
    You know there are kung fu sifus and practitioners (real ones) here who interact with me. Why do you think that they don't ask for YouTube videos? I'll tell you why, it is because they read my posts and know what I am talking about when I talk about the internals, the importance of proper rooting, relaxation and etc.

As I said before, those who know will see the validity of my kung fu approach in my posts. Those who don't see this are mostly kickboxers, MMA-ists or Mac Kung fu-ists or even all of the above.

On the other hand I don't need to see somebody's YouTube clip to know that they don't know what they are talking about when it comes to kung fu. It is all in their posts! TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT!

you cant just go around and claim this and that to be authentic and not authentic with no proof, especcially hwen people here have practised what they practise for a very long time
    The world and this forum is full of people who have practised what they have practiced for a long time. Pracitising kickboxing for a long time will not give you kung fu knowledge. It may make you a good fighter but my issue is not people's fighting ability.

I hope that you don't think me putting up videos is going to somehow enlighten this forums knuckleheads to what I do. I have seen perfectly good kung fu video clips taken apart by people here who would have problems spelling the word, kung fu let alone criticise it.

so i'l ask again
    You are in no position to ask anything. If you read the above then you will understand what I am talking about.

what are your credentials?
    My credentials are 8 years of authentic kung fu training, mainly Siu Lam Wing Chun.

can we see some footage of you using your MA
    No kung fu footage of mine is going to make a difference. If you don't practice kung fu then my posts on kung fu will not make sense to you nor to the other MMAists who for some reason hang around in this KUNG FU forum.

where do you train?
    Read the above!

whats your teachers name?
    Believe me you wouldn't know him from Adam.

whats your name?
    Believe me, you wouldn't know me from Adam.

It is ridiculous to think that if you had my name then suddenly your kung fu knowledge would increase enough to understand my kung fu posts.

I would like to repeat again, I am not here to sell anything unlike our friends lkfmdc and Dale Dugas. Nor am I here to show off and get attention for my bag hitting and board breaking skills like our friend Sanjuro.

There are others here too and some of them are even legit and I wish them good luck in the promotion of authentic kung fu training.

My relevant ID is in my profile and in my posts. Those who don't see the essence of my training approach in my writings, are perhaps not meant to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    I greased him up, told him he had "purty lips" and beat him with a pointy stick....

Then I showed him glorified kickboxing and he's been a loyal zombie ever since!

bingo

Oh...it sounds like you teach Wing Chun there too.

Didn't know.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post

i have nothing against dale except his macho-tough guy attitude... reminds me of bullies in middle school. just walk around and pick on everyone else because they are smaller than themselves... and then he has the nerve to call people cowards... effing immature... he acts like a silly little spoiled brat.

Your message would carry more conviction if you delivered it in person.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    so i'l ask again
    what are your credentials? can we see some footage of you using your MA where do you train? whats your teachers name? whats your name?
    HardWork's teacher is Andria Pivcevic, student of Leung kit Chow.

It's "Shaolin" Wing Chun.

http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Lond...inar/11229523/

As far as I can tell, he's been posting about Wing Chun since at least 2004, so the two-year stuff is probably incorrect.
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 03-03-2009 at 07:57 PM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Maybe Dale is just sick of the banter?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I have accused your friend David of being a glorified kickboxer. That means what he teaches is not kung fu.
    this is the best reply i have seen so far in this thread. this is what gets me about traditional martial arts guys.

kickboxing has punches and kicks. a variety of them. kung fu has punches and kicks, same variety.

you can argue that they are executed differently all day, i dont care. but in the end they all have the same effect when they hit.

kickboxing = part of kung fu.

kung fu = hard work. a master chef has good kung fu.

your categorying kung fu as wushu which means martial arts. please dont tell me wushu means ONLY that modern contemporary crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Kung Fu = Ti Da Shuai Na

MMA = Ti Da Shuai Na

I don't see the disconnect, unless you think antiquated training makes you somehow morally and intellectually superior.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    HardWork's teacher is Andria Pivcevic, student of Leung kit Chow.

It's "Shaolin" Wing Chun.
    Now you have done it MasterKiller, now suddenly every kung fu post that I make is going to make sense to the knuckleheads here just because they know my sifu's name.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller
    As far as I can tell, he's been posting about Wing Chun since at least 2004, so the two-year stuff is probably incorrect.
    Finally a fair amount of sense and honesty has been manifested from an MMA-ist.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    Your message would carry more conviction if you delivered it in person.
    So would all of these messages here.

Anyway, there is some points to be made here. There is no reason for Hardwork not to reveal his training and skills. Leaving the kind of posts you leave, You have to qualify yourself if you want to have any credibility. That's just all there is to that. You can fancy it up with explanations as to why you won't talk about your training but that will never work.

Anyway, aisde from that, I'm just simply amazed these two, KLM-whatever and this Dale guy, would come on this board and say the things they do. Especially if they make they living teaching MA...It's called s'ing where you eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    this is the best reply i have seen so far in this thread.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb
    kickboxing has punches and kicks. a variety of them. kung fu has punches and kicks, same variety.
    Kung fu also has clawing techniques, numerous other open hand techniques, take downs, stand up grappling, ground fighting (in some styles).

Other training aspects that are not present in kickboxing include, Iron Palm/Fist/Jacket and internal training.

To address all of the above aspects one needs TIME and a GOOD sifu who knows. For example, you can learn all the clawing techniques in the book but how are you going to apply them if your claw does not penetrate paper?

To cause maximum damage with your punches you will need years of Iron Palm/Fist training. You would need to also harden your body against impacts and I am not talking about sit ups here. All of this will take time.

If you are only practising the kickboxing aspects then you are missing a lot of kung fu and you end up with, well, kickboxing!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb
    your categorying kung fu as wushu which means martial arts. please dont tell me wushu means ONLY that modern contemporary crap.
    Some Chinese still refer to kung fu as wu shu.