Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardowork108 finally put a clip up!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Here is Dave Ross (lkfmdc) with his latest product for the MA market, it is a mixture of "San Da" and Salsa. Having noticed the worldwide popularity of salsa dancing, Dave has decided to incorporate it in his "improved" kung fu curriculum as an extra buck never hurts, does it?

https://www.createspace.com/207474
    That's actually the best Kung Fu applications DVD you'll ever find. Everything on the DVD is applicable to and pretty much straight from "real" CMA.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    That's actually the best Kung Fu applications DVD you'll ever find. Everything on the DVD is applicable to and pretty much straight from "real" CMA.
    re-quoted for truth
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

if it isnt you then please post a video of yourself. a picture something.

anyway in other news way to go dave you brouht hardwork back
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    false indignation and avoiding the issue continue (as well as your butchering the English language!)
    English is not my first language. What is your excuse for "butchering" the TCMAs?

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc
    Please adjust your medications, no one in their right mind would want to suggest I didn't study with CTS
    Yes you did "study", but what?LOL.

But, then again, I said in their right mind so that doesn't include you
    It would include me if you were in your right mind!

Funny that is exactly what YOUR SIFU SAID ABOUT YOU ON BULLSHIDO
    He did? Ok provide the Bullshido links where he did! Oh you can't? No problem then and nothing new there. The famous "sifu" has been caught lying yet again.lol,lol,lol.

That DVD is 5 years old, but don't let that stop you from rambling on
    You mean you have released more DVDs since then? Wow. Is it still Glorified Kickboxing with Salsa or are you crosstraining your stuff with lambada now? Well if you haven't then you should because there is a lot of money to be made from lambada and of course you never know when a Brazilian Lambada Dancer may attack you. It is always good to crosstrain and be prepared, or isn't that one of your knucklehead sales slogans?

You might also want to look up all the great reviews the product got RIGHT HERE ON THIS FORUM
    No thanks as your picture spoke a thousand words besides you may even be great in kickboxing (which I doubt) but this is a KUNG FU FORUM!

PS: even though CTS has passed several years now, I can still hear him laughing at idiots like you
    Having seen what you have done to kung fu and your dishonest behavior here, I believe that it is more likely that he is rolling in his grave. SHAME ON YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    ....a picture something.
    LOL!

Yes you are such a kung fu expert that from looking at my picture you are going to see how good I am. You are nothing but an MMA-ist and that is fine, nothing wrong with that, but you are not qualified to judge anyone's kung fu, specially from looking at pictures...lol.lol.lol.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat
    anyway in other news way to go dave you brouht hardwork back
    Well the truth has always a way of coming out and bitting you in the @ss!

allow me to butt in on the drama a sec... Hardwork...what's your native language? Just curious.

Ok, resume bickering!
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Game is over, I won, "hardwork" isn't a very smart troll because he logged on here with his OTHER ACCOUNT and didn't pay attention to what he was doing....

IE we caught you, the game is over, now run along before we out you.....

South America indeed!

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    What are your qualifications for that statement?

Ok then everybody go and buy Dave Ross's "kung fu" DVD. There is no need to train traditional kung fu with qualified masters just buy the DVD and you will be fine.lol.

Look guys most of you are MMA-ists and that is how you see the world and good on you, but this is a kung fu forum, so bad on you too.

what's funny is he doesn't even see the irony

No thanks as your picture spoke a thousand words
    so, he claims to know everything about me based upon a picture

yet when asked to post HIS OWN PICTURE

LOL!

Yes you are such a kung fu expert that from looking at my picture you are going to see how good I am.
    he failed even troll 101

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Game is over, I won, "hardwork" isn't a very smart troll because he logged on here with his OTHER ACCOUNT and didn't pay attention to what he was doing....

IE we caught you, the game is over, now run along before we out you.....
    Desperation, desperation...lol.

South America indeed!
    Yes it is and it is Colombia or as you put it in a previous post, Columbia. I believe that your Spanish is a lot worse than my English.....lol,lol,lol.

You can't make a single post without at least one LIE thrown in, can you? Lol.

you always try and play it off, but we caught you this time

you didn't think we'd notice you logging on with your OTHER ACCOUNT TODAY

the easy answers are, we know where you are now, we know who you are now and we've forwarded it all.....

LMFAO.... same tactic

when caught in his lies, he stays silent for a while and then comes back with a barrage of denials, accusations and false indignation

You've been caught red handed this time, don't even try

English is not my first language.

What is your first language?

yo mister dave , u need to just let it slide, maybe ur sensitive about this topic maybe he hit a nerve but who cares just let it go man
    if u dont fan the fire he wuol djust make some generic comments once in a while stop flooding internet online man cmon

if u dont let it go ill illegally download your dvd
    Last edited by bawang; 03-02-2009 at 09:20 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    What is your first language?
    he speaks fluent idiot