Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardowork108 finally put a clip up!

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Ross isn't white, he is pigment challenged

"hardwork108" isn't Chinese, but he has his nose so far up a Chinese person's butt he hasn't seen daylight in months

But the stuff about my success irritating him in every part of his body is DEAD ON TARGET

haha so he is playing the old "sifu said this so it must be true and no other way! i spend more time lerning chinese names then i do the actual techniques"
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Funny how I haven't even said who he is and yet he is already denying it!
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    nice post!!! have you ever browsed his links? hilarious...

*makes the fist pose*
    It is difficult to browse his links and keep my lunch inside at the same time.

what's funny is he doesn't even see the irony

so, he claims to know everything about me based upon a picture
    That is because unlike Golden Arhat I practice kung fu. I know that this is hard to believe because after all we are posting in a Kung fu Forum and everybody knows that most people posting here are MMA-ists, but it is true. I practice kung fu!

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc
    yet when asked to post HIS OWN PICTURE
    Well because you wouldn't know real kung fu if it fell on your thick skull then just like Golden Arhat you would not be qualified to judge.

Furthermore, considering your dishonest and slanderous actions towards my forum character there is no way in hell that I am giving out personal details to you.

he failed even troll 101
    That is because unlike you I am not a troll. What are you going to do now, wave your troll 101 diploma all over the place together with your Glorified Kickboxing "degree"? lol,lol,lol.

At least Dave HAS a degree.
    As do I.
    And several of the "knuckleheads" you like to insult.

How are your academic credentials?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

you always try and play it off, but we caught you this time

you didn't think we'd notice you logging on with your OTHER ACCOUNT TODAY
    You keep lying...lol,lol.

Answer these two questions?

Who is "we"?

What is the name of my supposed "other account"?

the easy answers are, we know where you are now, we know who you are now and we've forwarded it all.....
    "We" know? Then tell everyone who I am...lol,lol,lol.

I can just imagine you when you were a snotty fat kid getting your butt kicked because you couldn't open your mouth without lying...lo,lol,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    yo mister dave , u need to just let it slide, maybe ur sensitive about this topic maybe he hit a nerve but who cares just let it go man
    if u dont fan the fire he wuol djust make some generic comments once in a while stop flooding internet online man cmon
    He should take your advice. He has been flooding this forum with made up stories about me in an attempt to character assassinate me.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang
    if u dont let it go ill illegally download your dvd
    Don't risk it. Why should you risk legal action for a kickboxing DVD. Just buy it and make Dave a happy man, after all that is why he is here, to sell his "kung fu" Kickboxing school and DVDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    the suspense is killing me. this was like one of those looooong days of our lives episodes where you are just waiting for them to reveal the secret.

Give us some more info. Who is he?
    lkfmdc knows as much about me as he does about authentic kung fu training, meaning that he knows ziltch!

Don't fall for his cr@p. He is of the opinion that the bigger the lie the more people will believe it, specially when you keep repeating it all the time.

Lkfmdc also WRONGLY believes that because this is the internet then there is nothing wron with lying and being dishonest.

"hardwork" has been exposed, now he's nervously trying to deny it all

like I said, be careful about any emails you open in the next 6 to 10 months

we've found you, we'll see you in cyberspace

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    wouldn't it be funny if it actually turned out to be lkfmdc??
    If that were the case, then I would kill myself instantly!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    lkfmdc knows as much about me as he does about authentic kung fu training
    oh the irony

harwork's new screen name should be "nervous twitch"

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    A) I've seen it. B) I've seen more than a few kung fu DVDs, and most of them have ridiculous, unpractical applications.
    So your qualifications are the obvious "I have seen it" and I collect "kung fu DVDs". That is fine then Mr "Grand Master" sorry I asked,lol,lol.

unlike you, Masterkiller isn't a self proclaimed expert with only two years of training

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    I must have missed something....who is he??
    That is a good question which your "honest" kwoon friend says he can answer. Lets wait for him to reveal the "facts"....lol,lol.

It is amazing how an idiot like lkfmdc has a lot of people here eating out of his hand...lol,lol.

hardwork i am going to reply serious to you.

you just have to deal with it. and by it I mean " a lot of guys on this board cross train. a lot of the guys train mma because they get the training that the kung fu in their area lacked."

i only train kung fu too, no bjj for me, but doesnt mean't i go around disrepecting people who cross train? does it make me mad that these people belittle kung fu cause they had some bad experiences? yes, but it doesnt make sense to go argue on the internet because sometimes seeing and experiencing is easier then argueing on the itnernet.

and as for Sifu Ross, he has shown more then a number of times he knows what he is talking about. just because the guys on mma.tv have fun with him (heard this straight from the owners mouth, not in a bad way) doesn't mean he doesnt emphasize the spirit of chinese martial arts. and sometimes the spirit of what you do is more important then the technique. because there is a lack of spirit in most chinese martial art schools.

alright enough of me being serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.